My Visit to Fenway Park vol. SMH

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

You sound salty...Papelbum? Papelbon has been anything but.

I can understand why you would be mad though.

Papelbon is easily the most annoying baseball player ever.

jose.jpg

Originally Posted by dreClark

So yeah.... I went to Fenway on the 4th when they played the Rays. As I tried to control myself so that I didn't throw up at the sight of Red Sox nation, I made a few mental notes that I would like to share with my NT brethren....

Pros:

- Ice Cream and Hot Dogs were [Marshawn Lynch] Beastmode [/Marshawn]
- Nice stadium with lots of history....
- I had a press pass that allowed me to go anywhere I wanted in the stadium, and I kinda enjoyed the grandstand's 'aura' (Even though it was made to seat people 5ft and under and y'all had folding chairs in the spots where wheelchairs were supposed to go) and The Green Monster was nice.
- Saw a NUMBER of white chicks w/ fattys
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Cons:

- You @!%$@$* vendors in the Yellow Aramark shirts
indifferent.gif
. All that yellow was @!%$@$* annoying.
- Stop staring at my ESPN press pass every etime you walk by me.
- Its raining out here...Why the *+!+ are you wearing sandals. Women AND Men. What type of tomfoolery is this??? I thought it was common knowledge that the chancletas get retired when it rains.
- Old %$@ men in Red Sox Tee Ball helmets. Unless you're in Special Ed, there is no reason for you to be wearing a helmet at the age of 65.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

- Why the *+!+ are you playing 'Sade - Smooth Operator' between innings. What part of the game is that? Yeah, the track goes, but not at a @!%$@$* baseball game.
- Your damn Harvard, BU and Hinghad (whatever the hell that is) sweatshirts and windbreakers. *+!+ outta here.
- T-Shirt that read " How sweep it is".
indifferent.gif
Go kill yourself
- The @!%$@$* group of ******s w/ the bill cut off of their Boston fitted. Next time, aim for your throat instead of the bill of your cap.
- The pack of Dice-K fans w/ Ferrari sweatshirts and denim capris.....on DUDES
alien.gif

- 'Home Plate'
indifferent.gif
You couldn't think of anything better than that???
- Jacoby Ellisbury and Papelbum t-shirts. Next time you wanna wear that, go start your car, drive into your garage, roll your windows down and close the garage door. Do this for at least 6 hours. Be sure to include family if you like.
- 'Yoooooooouuk' chants. *+!+ outta here.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Yooooooooou need to shut the *+!+ up.
- Playing 'Doing the Butt' when someone slides into home plate. Gay.
- Dustin Pedroia's entrance music being 'Dre Day'. *+!+ outta here ({}) boy.
- Coco Crisp's entrance music being 'Lollipop'.
indifferent.gif
You a grown %$@ man dog. *+!+ is wrong with you.
- @!%$@$* 'B' hats w/ the brims curved to the side. I wish your father would have curved to the side before he skeeted in your mom. Then you wouldn't be here.
- 'Hot Doowugs' . No its DOG. Say it with me. DOG. D-O-G. And stop screaming that *+%! in my ear Mr. Hotdog vendor.. But props to you for having no aim and hitting that little girl in the face when you threw it in the stands.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

- Why the *+!+ are you wearing your ALCS shirt over your Buttondown??? Oh, you look real cool. You shoud've been aborted. Seriously.
- #!#%@, don't look at me funny b/c I won't stand up and do the wave w/ you filthy red sux fans.
indifferent.gif

- To the three +$$$#$!!$%*%@ that sat in front of me. You @!%$@$* STINK. Smelling like a Kenyan after the NYC marathon...Or like Anna Nicole Smith as of last week
sick.gif

- That dumb %$@ 'Sweet Caroline' song.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Shut the *+!+ up and sit the *+!+ down.

Overall, I enjoyed myself though.
laugh.gif
arodpurse.jpg

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

member when being a yankee's fan was cool? yeah, me neither

I'd rather it NOT be "cool".

Red Sox have WAY too many bandwagon fans.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

member when being a yankee's fan was cool? yeah, me neither

I'd rather it NOT be "cool".

Red Sox have WAY too many bandwagon fans.

real talk

what's up with these dudes in the last couple of pages all heated and %$!%...
smh.gif
...dre was just pokin' fun, that's all...

that's the problem with some of you Red Sox fans. some of y'all take everything too seriously
eyes.gif
. the rivalry, the April and May red sox/yankees games, crying every time one ofyour players gets hit or brushed from the plate...etc., etc.

I'll be honest...Red Sox fans are some of the most passionate and knowledgeable fans in baseball. But there's a reason you guys have beencollectively frowned on by sports fans in general (since '04)...
tired.gif

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:

- Your damn Harvard, BU and Hinghad (whatever the hell that is) sweatshirts and windbreakers. *+!+ outta here.
1. I think you mean Hingham...which is strange, it's a smallish town on the South Shore of Boston and it happens to be my hometown, and not many people live there.
laugh.gif

Yep, that's it
laugh.gif

GingersAintBad wrote:
honestly, what the hell did you expect? You obviously went up there biased and you sound borderline ******ed. You complain about things that happen in every stadium. Like chants, vendors wearing a uniform (my what a horrible time you must have had with people wearing a uniform) and this particularly got to me That dumb %$@ 'Sweet Caroline' song.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It is a tradition fam, you sound stupid when you just go out there and stay stuff like that. Commit that
indifferent.gif

Sheesh, lighten up. I didn't mean to badmouth your wedding song.

And Just becuase its tradition, I'm supposed to like/respect it???
laugh.gif
Yeah right.

I mean seriously, If you can't tell that the majority of this is in jest, than I dunno what to tell ya. If you get mad, Ohwell, sucks for you.
ohwell.gif

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
You still mad about 04 doggie?

Nah, not at all Mr Redstorm....The pain is gone..
Oh yeah, OT, But I heard Lance Stevensonwas going to visit St. Johns.....
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah right.
onewearz wrote:
way to rep kid
GeorgeSteinbrennerLaughing.JPG

pimp.gif
My man George.
VARISOXFAN wrote:

A little salty....And just because I call him Papelbum doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't produce on the field....

I just don't like the dude, or his antics

Wait Yankees fans calling a closer obnoxious? You can be obnoxious when you WIN, Joba hasnt won anything nor has the majority of those Yankees, including A-Rod who is better than everyone on my team not names Manny Ramirez.

I understand you guys are mad, but take your seat in the bottom of the pack in the AL East.

kthanksbye.
Agreed.
Originally Posted by nnarum

It all makes sense
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

fenway is ill you're just mad because yankees are lame

Nah, not at all. I admitted that it has a lot of history and that I enjoyed myself out there.
Originally Posted by DeeNyce

arodpurse.jpg

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Should have let your boy know you were going to be in town.

In regards to your post....
indifferent.gif

Yeah, but I was only there for the game. After the game I went back to NY cause I had to attend something the next morning. If I would've stayed, Iwould've went out w/ the ESPN crew and had a couple brews though... Next time i'm up there (whenever the hell that is
laugh.gif
) I'll get at you. Idunno if I can keep up w/ you and your drinking though....
embarassed.gif

and we hate you all too.

What else is new?

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:

1. I think you mean Hingham...which is strange, it's a smallish town on the South Shore of Boston and it happens to be my hometown, and not many people live there.
laugh.gif

Yep, that's it
laugh.gif

GingersAintBad wrote:
honestly, what the hell did you expect? You obviously went up there biased and you sound borderline ******ed. You complain about things that happen in every stadium. Like chants, vendors wearing a uniform (my what a horrible time you must have had with people wearing a uniform) and this particularly got to me That dumb %$@ 'Sweet Caroline' song.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It is a tradition fam, you sound stupid when you just go out there and stay stuff like that. Commit that
indifferent.gif

Sheesh, lighten up. I didn't mean to badmouth your wedding song.

And Just becuase its tradition, I'm supposed to like/respect it???
laugh.gif
Yeah right.

I mean seriously, If you can't tell that the majority of this is in jest, than I dunno what to tell ya. If you get mad, Oh well, sucks for you.
ohwell.gif

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

Oh yeah, OT, But I heard Lance Stevenson was going to visit St. Johns.....
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah right.
onewearz wrote:
way to rep kid
GeorgeSteinbrennerLaughing.JPG

pimp.gif
My man George.
VARISOXFAN wrote:

A little salty....And just because I call him Papelbum doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't produce on the field....

I just don't like the dude, or his antics

Wait Yankees fans calling a closer obnoxious? You can be obnoxious when you WIN, Joba hasnt won anything nor has the majority of those Yankees, including A-Rod who is better than everyone on my team not names Manny Ramirez.

I understand you guys are mad, but take your seat in the bottom of the pack in the AL East.

kthanksbye.
Agreed.
Originally Posted by nnarum

It all makes sense
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

fenway is ill you're just mad because yankees are lame

Nah, not at all. I admitted that it has a lot of history and that I enjoyed myself out there.
Originally Posted by DeeNyce

arodpurse.jpg

indifferent.gif

(1.) Posting an Aaron Boone picture? Yea you might have won the series, but you didnt even win the World Series and got shown up by current Red Sox star....Josh Beckett.

(2.) Papelbon and his antics? What about Joba and his antics or Giambi being a meathead?

(3.) And A-Rod being better then everyone on the Red Sox?! AWESOME HE CAN BE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE, but you Yankees fans seem to have forgot, that 1 player or a team full of overpaid "stars" doesnt get it done, you need solid role players, which you have none of. Yankees are getting old, Jeter wont be around forever, Mussina wont be around forever, Damon is getting old, Giambi is getting old your whole squad is getting old. The Sox have a great ballance of youth and role players as well as super stars that will make them a contender for a while, thus making the Yanks a bottom dweller in the East.

(4.) Sit down, you are lame.

1. Well, I think that pic is appropriate as dude posted a pic of a memorable moment in the history of the rivalry that was in the Red Sox favor...So, I didthe opposite. Was a comment more on the game rather than that year as a whole. And Beckett was a Marlin then, so that has absolutely NO bearing on yourargument.
eyes.gif

2. Where did you see me vouch or agree w/ Joba and his antics or Giambi? Point it out to me...

3. Yeah, you're right. I realize the shortcomings of A-Rod and the team as a whole. But I seriously doubt wewill be the 'bottom dwellers' that you say we are/ will become...We won't be early 90's Yanks again (88-92. Stump Merril
indifferent.gif
). I mean, we realize that players are getting old, hence the new focuson building and maintaining talent in the minors, rather than just trading it away like we used to do. Sidenote, I never like the signing of Damon and his 13and under womens softball league arm....

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks my dude.

Spoken like a true Yankees fan
roll.gif

If I ever get a chance to take a trip to Wrigley, my cons would probably tripple that list
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""] Baseball Almanac Box Scores
New York Yankees 22, Boston Red Sox 1
[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Game played on Monday, June 19, 2000 at Fenway Park[/th] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][th=""]New York Yankees[/th] [th=""]ab[/th] [th=""] r[/th] [th=""] h[/th] [th=""]rbi[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Knoblauch 2b[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Bellinger 2b,1b,cf[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jeter ss[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]O'Neill rf[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Jose pr,rf[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Williams cf[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Turner c[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Martinez 1b[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Delgado 2b[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Posada c,1b[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Spencer dh[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ledee lf[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brosius 3b[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mendoza p[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Nelson p[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Stanton p[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Totals[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]21[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][th=""]Boston Red Sox[/th] [th=""]ab[/th] [th=""] r[/th] [th=""] h[/th] [th=""]rbi[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Offerman 1b[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Frye 2b[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nixon rf[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Garciaparra ss[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Alexander ss[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Everett cf[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Pride cf[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Daubach dh[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Varitek c[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Hatteberg c[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lewis lf[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Veras 3b[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rose p[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Florie p[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Stanifer p[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wakefield p[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Totals[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]New York[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td] [/td] [td]0[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Boston[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""] New York Yankees[/th] [th=""]IP[/th] [th=""]H[/th] [th=""]R[/th] [th=""]ER[/th] [th=""]BB[/th] [th=""]SO[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Mendoza W (6-3)[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Nelson [/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Stanton [/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Totals[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""] Boston Red Sox[/th] [th=""]IP[/th] [th=""]H[/th] [th=""]R[/th] [th=""]ER[/th] [th=""]BB[/th] [th=""]SO[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Rose L (3-4)[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Florie [/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Stanifer [/td] [td]0.2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wakefield [/td] [td]1.1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Totals[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
E-Jeter (
glasses.gif
, Garciaparra (6), Veras (10). DP-New York 1. 2B-New York Jeter (11,off Rose); Spencer (8,off Florie); Bellinger (3,off Stanifer); Martinez (16,off Stanifer), Boston Garciaparra (16,off Mendoza); Everett (13,off Mendoza). 3B-New York Spencer (3,off Rose), Boston Daubach (1,off Mendoza). HR-New York Posada (13,4th inning off Rose 1 on, 2 out); Jeter (6,5th inning off Rose 1 on, 2 out); Spencer (9,8th inning off Stanifer 2 on, 2 out); Jose (1,9th inning off Wakefield 1 on, 1 out); Brosius (6,9th inning off Wakefield 2 on, 2 out). SF-Spencer (6,off Wakefield). IBB-Ledee (2,by Florie). CS-Offerman (5,2nd base by Mendoza/Posada). WP-Nelson (3), Wakefield (1). IBB-Florie (1,Ledee). U-HP-Jerry Meals, 1B-Larry Young, 2B-Justin Klemm, 3B-Bill Miller. T-3:02. A-33,370. [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Game played on Monday, June 19, 2000 at Fenway Park[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Baseball Almanac Box Score[/td] [/tr][/table]

Posting an Aaron Boone picture? Yea you might have won the series, but you didnt even win the World Series and got shown up by current Red Sox star....Josh Beckett.

Papelbon and his antics? What about Joba and his antics or Giambi being a meathead?

And A-Rod being better then everyone on the Red Sox?! AWESOME HE CAN BE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE, but you Yankees fans seem to have forgot, that 1 player or a team full of overpaid "stars" doesnt get it done, you need solid role players, which you have none of. Yankees are getting old, Jeter wont be around forever, Mussina wont be around forever, Damon is getting old, Giambi is getting old your whole squad is getting old. The Sox have a great ballance of youth and role players as well as super stars that will make them a contender for a while, thus making the Yanks a bottom dweller in the East.

Sit down, you are lame.

Yea I guess only Yankee players age
eyes.gif
And guys like Cano,Melky, Hughes, Kennedy, Joba are old aswell?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm not, but '06 makes me smile
grin.gif
I see what you did there
JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

Oh yeah, OT, But I heard Lance Stevenson was going to visit St. Johns.....

He's already been on an unofficial
eyes.gif

Not that it matters
smh.gif

But at least he won't end up in Cameron
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

^ What was the point of posting that?
roll.gif

Well....We were going back and forth w/ moments in Yank/Red Sox history....

And, I couldn't find a pic of the scoreboard?

Not that confusing to me...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom