MY WEDDING PICS UPDATE! Vol. Wedding, enagagement, couples photography SHARE YOURS! (updated)

Originally Posted by ksteezy

yeah she has a sister...lol
4654877155_df324acc29_b.jpg

she goes to syracuse...shes definately a keeper, but ima be on the look-out for whoever she dates
grin.gif

damn those eyes are mesmerizing
nerd.gif
 (Fab voice) NICE!! (Fab)

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Congratulations.

just an opinion though: I would not share my "life" on the internet. Drunk and trip pics are ok, but engagement/wedding pictures is too much sharing.

Keep it private dude.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I hope you're being sarcastic. It should be the other way around.

Drunk pics bring the lulz but they can get you in trouble.

laugh.gif
Yea I don't know what dude is trying to say. Drunk pictures should NOT be shared with anyone. Hell they shouldn't even be taken. I wouldn't share either but if I had to pick one of the two, it definitely wouldn't be drunk pics.

Originally Posted by marath0n

These are literally the best pre-wedding pics I have ever seen. Good photographer. And your wife is bad. Congrats man. You won.

QFT... good !%+* man, don't know !%+* about you but i'm happy for ya
pimp.gif

the love picture is very nice...i like how the bridemaids have on kicks...shows you two IMO don't take yourselves to seriously...

definately something i would do in my wedding...

those would definately make good thank you cards...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the love picture is very nice...i like how the bridemaids have on kicks...shows you two IMO don't take yourselves to seriously...

thanx man, the skippies was my wife's bridesmaid gifts, we knew our bridal party was gonna be running around the city all day so she was conciderate enough of their feet....for the ceremony they all wore heels though....i got my groomsmen  G-shocks with the color scheme of the wedding...
laugh.gif

btw updated with one more pic my photog emailed me....this was my idea from the jump, i wanted my wife to be photographed up against the white walls of the Guggenheim, the photog came thru exactly how i pictured the shot in my head...

4784955504_abf4519295_b.jpg

ksteezy wrote:

thanx man, the skippies was my wife's bridesmaid gifts, we knew our bridal party was gonna be running around the city all day so she was conciderate enough of their feet....for the ceremony they all wore heels though....i got my groomsmen  G-shocks with the color scheme of the wedding...
laugh.gif

btw updated with one more pic my photog emailed me....this was my idea from the jump, i wanted my wife to be photographed up against the white walls of the Guggenheim, the photog came thru exactly how i pictured the shot in my head...

Nice picture, who took it?

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

ksteezy wrote:

laugh.gif

the photograher i hired, hes from Massachusets...his name is Robert Francoeur, here is his website.
http://silverleafweddings.com/

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

yeah she has a sister...lol
4654877155_df324acc29_b.jpg

she goes to syracuse...shes definately a keeper, but ima be on the look-out for whoever she dates
grin.gif

damn those eyes are mesmerizing
nerd.gif
 (Fab voice) NICE!! (Fab)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

ksteezy wrote:

laugh.gif

the photograher i hired, hes from Massachusets...his name is Robert Francoeur, here is his website.
http://silverleafweddings.com/

pimp.gif

Words cant describe how FRESH this pic is...the Christian Louboutin's are very very good look!!! You guys have excellent taste!

ksteezy, you won at life...write a book and tell her sister to move to los angeles...I'll marry her on sight. Her eyes...my GOD!

Back
Top Bottom