MY WEDDING PICS UPDATE! Vol. Wedding, enagagement, couples photography SHARE YOURS! (updated)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pics fam. I'll upload some of the professional photos my wife and I took on our day when they come in in a couple of weeks. U got me tryna step my game up w/ the shoe game for my wife
laugh.gif
Damn ballers
laugh.gif

Congratulations.

just an opinion though: I would not share my "life" on the internet. Drunk and trip pics are ok, but engagement/wedding pictures is too much sharing.

Keep it private dude.

I hope you're being sarcastic. It should be the other way around.

Drunk pics bring the lulz but they can get you in trouble.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Congratulations.

just an opinion though: I would not share my "life" on the internet. Drunk and trip pics are ok, but engagement/wedding pictures is too much sharing.

Keep it private dude.

I feel you bro, but IMO opinion being that we are not celebrities why not share pics of our special day?...the net is full of photography blogs where weddings are displayed...now id be mire careful of sharing drunk pictures...lolthank you all...I can't wait to get the rest of the wedding pics in....wait till ya see my socks...lmaoPS those louboutins put a whole in my wallet for a couple of days...lol..but she looked !+@!! amazing in them!..so it was definately worth it!

yeah she has a sister...lol
4654877155_df324acc29_b.jpg

she goes to syracuse...shes definately a keeper, but ima be on the look-out for whoever she dates
grin.gif

Good times at the wedding.
Good food.
Good liquor.
Good Music.

Custom NT name tag = GOAT

Originally Posted by Diego

Good times at the wedding.
Good food.
Good liquor.
Good Music.

Custom NT name tag = GOAT

lmao...did you keep yours?....ohh yeah, you won a centerpiece and left it...SMH!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

she goes to syracuse...shes definately a keeper, but ima be on the look-out for whoever she dates
grin.gif

laura? i use to go to school wit her.

Originally Posted by R31J23

Originally Posted by ksteezy

grin.gif

laura? i use to go to school wit her.

lol...yup thats her, im assuming Clinton?....

Thanks freaky we met 10 years ago thru a mutual friend, he was actually in the bridal party, this was 10 years ago, senior year..long freaking time..

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Congratulations.

Keep it private dude.
Its no different then the millions of people that put these types of pics on facebook.

Ksteezy, congrats!! Can't wait to see the wedding/reception pictures. Where you guys gonna go for your honeymoon?

These are literally the best pre-wedding pics I have ever seen. Good photographer. And your wife is bad. Congrats man. You won.

Back
Top Bottom