MY WEDDING PICS UPDATE! Vol. Wedding, enagagement, couples photography SHARE YOURS! (updated)

Doublejays- I'm very familiar with TTD sessions, I wanted to do one, let's see how things turn out.

Mvtmouse- it's all personal preference, I do it because I'm a photographer myself and pictures are very important to me, not only that but who doesn't want to document the beginning of their married life togather thru pictures, blow some ofthem up and hang them on a wall, create a wedding guestbook for the guests at their wedding to sign in which is what we are doing, is much better than having a blank guestbook that people just sign...many reasons as to why we chose to do an e-shoot.

OP info on those louis v's?
nerd.gif

the shoes are LV Elans
the shades are LV Evidences

ohh and i forgot someone asked for the info on the ht, just hit up ALDOS, i think its the only hat they have...lol

Originally Posted by Agthekid

OP does your wife have a younger sister? 
nerd.gif

Congrats 
pimp.gif
lol...she actually does, shes a much lighter version with green eyes though.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Agthekid

OP does your wife have a younger sister? 
nerd.gif

Congrats 
pimp.gif
lol...she actually does, shes a much lighter version with green eyes though.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

bittersweet i mostly do baby photography, ive done some family shots for friends which can somewhat resemble an e-shoot
i shot these
4571490391_9db07de088_b.jpg

4580882451_c33b788788_b.jpg

4571489245_e88dbffef2_b.jpg

4571487055_b121c05832_b.jpg

4572121920_9ddb769041_b.jpg

i would charge about 300$ for something like this, with a CD and online gallery...

Nice pics, but why are you the one in her lap with a flower in your hand?  Shouldn't it be the other way around?
tongue.gif
Congrats!
4628329574_d26bf28f21_o.jpg

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Can i borrow Maxine? Pics are fire by the way and congrats man.

you can babysit the day of the wedding!...lol...thanx alot bro, Diego better stay sober, im giving the photographer a heads up about him, so that he can catch him off-guard!...NT exposure of Diego!...lol

Georgehimself - IDK bro, we were in a moment, i didnt even realized
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom