Myspace angles done got me.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] That broad is not an 8, she's a 7 at best (really a 6.5 though).. Further more, yes she's fat. You can't blame certain dudes for saying they wouldn't hit.. it has nothing to do with "Oh yeah, NT'ers date models and drive M3's" the chick is fat, plain and simple.. I'd hit off the strength because she's not UGLY and I never thrashed a fat broad.. I'll need to light up first though that way I can be totally into it [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] That broad is not an 8, she's a 7 at best (really a 6.5 though).. Further more, yes she's fat. You can't blame certain dudes for saying they wouldn't hit.. it has nothing to do with "Oh yeah, NT'ers date models and drive M3's" the chick is fat, plain and simple.. I'd hit off the strength because she's not UGLY and I never thrashed a fat broad.. I'll need to light up first though that way I can be totally into it [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]

I'm not putting anything on a pedestal, I just prefer my 5s and 6s to be on the skinny side, not the 1 big mac away from diabetes and cardiac arrest. I mean as disgusting as those pics of Kesha were that were a big post 2 weeks ago, I'd rather hit that than this beached whale. Sorry, everyone has a preference, mine is slim girls.

I'm not putting anything on a pedestal, I just prefer my 5s and 6s to be on the skinny side, not the 1 big mac away from diabetes and cardiac arrest. I mean as disgusting as those pics of Kesha were that were a big post 2 weeks ago, I'd rather hit that than this beached whale. Sorry, everyone has a preference, mine is slim girls.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I mean as disgusting as those pics of Kesha were that were a big post 2 weeks ago, I'd rather hit that than this beached whale.
Damn my dude, Kesha is gross. 

I'd smash that fat chick any day of the week.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I mean as disgusting as those pics of Kesha were that were a big post 2 weeks ago, I'd rather hit that than this beached whale.
Damn my dude, Kesha is gross. 

I'd smash that fat chick any day of the week.

Y'all know I would defend ... but she's not thick ... she's really overweight ... give or take 60 pounds overweight too.

Y'all know I would defend ... but she's not thick ... she's really overweight ... give or take 60 pounds overweight too.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I've taken down a couple of 165+ lbs'ers myself so she really isn't that bad at all...she could use a little toning though....cellulite is a out of control on her ...that's a problem....big chicks are actually sexy naked, if you are completely against it, it must be because you haven't tried...and I say it again...her face is very close to a 10.
165+ pounder though? NO. I'M like 155!! Please stop it. That girl is pushing 200. 

I've taken down a couple of 165+ lbs'ers myself so she really isn't that bad at all...she could use a little toning though....cellulite is a out of control on her ...that's a problem....big chicks are actually sexy naked, if you are completely against it, it must be because you haven't tried...and I say it again...her face is very close to a 10.
165+ pounder though? NO. I'M like 155!! Please stop it. That girl is pushing 200. 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

She's actually cute though.
Fat but still cute, I would take her out on the other side of town for a "change of scenery". date her

Originally Posted by bittersweet

How tall are you?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

She's actually cute though.
Fat but still cute, I would take her out on the other side of town for a "change of scenery". date her

Originally Posted by bittersweet

How tall are you?

Aight so since everybody a thug on here, whos going to send this thread to her?
Shirley she'll use this thread as motivation to lose 30-50 pounds then she going to be that chick that broke on of your hearts.

Me and wifey going to be laughing all the way to People's sexiest couples of 2011 list.

Shirley she'll use this thread as motivation to lose 30-50 pounds then she going to be that chick that broke on of your hearts.

Me and wifey going to be laughing all the way to People's sexiest couples of 2011 list.

Originally Posted by Diego

how is a thread full of random people gonna motivate her to lose weight?

Back
Top Bottom