Nardwuar might be the greatest guerrilla journalist to ever do it.

This man is a walking googling stalker 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
great interviews

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

roll.gif
roll.gif
at that Curren$y vid.

&
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at Nardwuar always putting the mic too close to everyone.

He's a great interviewer, one of the best i've seen as far as research goes but man he's weird. I bet he keeps the tops of the microphones of every interview so that he could collect the stench he gets from it.
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at that Curren$y vid.

&
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He's a great interviewer, one of the best i've seen as far as research goes but man he's weird. I bet he keeps the tops of the microphones of every interview so that he could collect the stench he gets from it.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

roll.gif
roll.gif
at that Curren$y vid.

&
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
20060813065037_auto.gif

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

roll.gif
roll.gif
at that Curren$y vid.

&
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
20060813065037_auto.gif

Got hip from the N.E.R.D interview from years back. I need to subscribe, though. Saw the Lil B & Odd Future joints a couple days ago. I wanna check the Gaga interview out.

Got hip from the N.E.R.D interview from years back. I need to subscribe, though. Saw the Lil B & Odd Future joints a couple days ago. I wanna check the Gaga interview out.

My roommates and I have been arguing about this... do you think Nas was a jerk for the way he treated Nardwuar at the end of that interview?

My roommates and I have been arguing about this... do you think Nas was a jerk for the way he treated Nardwuar at the end of that interview?

Back
Top Bottom