NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
So has anyone that worked for NASA ever come out and said that the moon landing was a hoax?

I read that NASA had about 33K employees in 1969. That's a lot of people to stick to the script... Let's not forget that these people had family and friends. Humans are social creatures by nature so I doubt that you could keep a secret of that magnitude for this long and not have at least a few credible people come out and say it was a hoax.
I’ve yet to see a smart person say the moon landing didn’t happen

We’ve never been to the Moon, b. If so we would’ve been gone again. So much had change from the 60’s tech wise we would’ve wanted a better look at things every decade as a bench mark.

Do you not believe in the FIRST mission or all of them?
And do you believe there is a rover on mars

No atmosphere, no oxygen b.

If they're still standing. They'd be completely white flags by now.

Do you not believe in the FIRST mission or all of them?
And do you believe there is a rover on mars

I don’t believe in the first or the subquent missions that happened only in a 3 year span and no other time since then. How do we consistently go to the moon about twice a year in the late 60’s to early 70’s with that tech and never again? It was a pee pee measuring contest with the Soviets. And then the US is the only country on earth to have put people on the moon ironically? Nah. As far as our tech out there like a rover on Mars, I do believe.

It's budget and politics

The cost today would be bananas and ultimately not worth it. Government would not approve thst
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...4/07/why-havent-we-been-back-to-the-moon/amp/

You think we can send a robot 30 million miles in space but not a ship 300,000 miles up there?

Why do you think Russia never even attempted to prove it was a hoax..The had the resources and reason to.

There have been 6 manned moon landings.
That's hundreds of thousands of people involved

The last moon mission was 2014..
Here's all of them
20181118_112803.jpg

Last edited:
If we went to the moon, the soviets would have done the same thing. Historically, the soviets copy us after we do something or we copy them after they do something. Ex: the atomic bomb, going to space, supersonic flight etc.

Do you really think the Soviets said oh we're not going to attempt to go the moon because the americans did already? F no. They knew it wasn't feasible with the technology back then otherwise they would have went themselves and claimed a part of the moon for the Soviet union

Serious question, because I don't know if I believe or disbelieve we've gone, even though I'm more partial to believe because of mankinds history with achieving phenomenal things throughout ancient and modern times -

For all it takes to get the rocket INTO space and to the moon, HOW do they get it BACK to earth despite burning all of that fuel and essentially abandoning the main fuel tanks when it lands on the moon? It would require the same resources, launch equipment and everything else used on earth, but on the moon?

Wouldn't they need to build one of these launch stations on the moon?

Apollo_14_Saturn_V_climbs.jpg

All in the span of hours? With what, 3 people? How would that be possible?

Again, I'm trying to understand because I would like to believe it is true, and I am already more so in belief, but I don't understand the complete process. I understand how they get the rocket into space, but how did they get it back in 1969?

I get the politics and financial reason why they haven't gone back, also the lives at risk and how now we have much better tech. But yeah, someone break it down for da boy because getting up there is one thing, I'm just confused as to how they make it back.

Last edited:
If we went to the moon, the soviets would have done the same thing. Historically, the soviets copy us after we do something or we copy them after they do something. Ex: the atomic bomb, going to space, supersonic flight etc.

Do you really think the Soviets said oh we're not going to attempt to go the moon because the americans did already? F no. They knew it wasn't feasible with the technology back then otherwise they would have went themselves and claimed a part of the moon for the Soviet union

https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/rockets/a22531/why-didnt-russia-make-it-to-the-moon/

Serious question, because I don't know if I believe or disbelieve we've gone, even though I'm more partial to believe because of mankinds history with achieving phenomenal things throughout ancient and modern times -

For all it takes to get the rocket INTO space and to the moon, HOW do they get it BACK to earth despite burning all of that fuel and essentially abandoning the main fuel tanks when it lands on the moon? It would require the same resources, launch equipment and everything else used on earth, but on the moon?

Wouldn't they need to build one of these launch stations on the moon?

Apollo_14_Saturn_V_climbs.jpg

All in the span of hours? With what, 3 people? How would that be possible?

Again, I'm trying to understand because I would like to believe it is true, and I am already more so in belief, but I don't understand the complete process. I understand how they get the rocket into space, but how did they get it back in 1969?

I get the politics and financial reason why they haven't gone back, also the lives at risk and how now we have much better tech. But yeah, someone break it down for da boy because getting up there is one thing, I'm just confused as to how they make it back.

https://airandspace.si.edu/exhibitions/apollo-to-the-moon/online/apollo-11/journey-home.cfm

And also remember that the moons gravity is about 85% less than here on Earth.

I wouldnt wanna go to the moon cus apparently when you come back, you end up looking like this:

moonmen.jpg

All that honor and prestige of doing what NO BEING EVER has done. Reaching beyond our boundaries into the uncharted unknown. Achieving an experience that cannot be replicated.
But you come back looking like you just finished hiding a dead body... Must be the gravitational winds giving them a hangover or something...

a lot of tinfoil hat wearing in this thread. its good to ask questions, its good to be informed.

The USSR and now Russia, just went along/goes along with this moon landing lie too?

I mean they have every reason in the world to expose the lie, but they just keep it secret because..................

I was just thinking about this. The Russians would have been hell-bent to expose the US if it was a hoax :lol:

Yup. Nothing wrong with trying to understand both sides.

There are some things that make sense and some that don’t. I guess we’ll never really know 100 percent !

Back
Top Bottom