NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
3VwfviR.gif

im not gonna say that we did or didnt go i know enough to know i really dont know

but boys be confident as hell in something that an entity told them on tv lol

what if they get on that screen and say they faked it all that info you holding as the gospel is now the opposite lol

im not gonna say that we did or didnt go i know enough to know i really dont know

what if they get on that screen and say they faked it all that info you holding as the gospel is now the opposite lol
giphy.gif

Yes, because you only hear about the damn moon landing on TV. Not say, in school, or when you read books, or any of that.

And if the day ever comes where they admit that they faked it, then I guess some of us will eat crow, but until that day we get to sit back and have to entertain buffoonery like this.

-Fence sit on something no one can disprove for lulz brahs

Yes because the people walking around on the moon and the holocaust are the same.

All I’m saying is I can see why someone says it happened and I can see why could say it didn’t

It’s nothing to take personal. I’m just open to hear both sides regardless of what I know and what is a fact. Still interesting to hear the dialogue

Sorry I’m not just disregarding one side

exactly

thats arrogance to be so sure of something you werent there to see yourself and its really why Americans have such a defined and rigid worldview

we think we’re so smart when really we know nothing relatively

y’all ****** dont REALLY know if they went to the moon. you can logically say they did based on info or whatever but its silly to make fun of people for entertaining alternative perspectives when we all getting our info from screens and second hand findings.

lol American first world arrogance...the same arrogance that makes people think they are so sure of what “God” looks like and what color his front yard gates are :lol:

exactly

thats arrogance to be so sure of something you werent there to see yourself and its really why Americans have such a defined and rigid worldview

we think we’re so smart when really we know nothing relatively

y’all *****s dont REALLY know if they went to the moon. you can logically say they did based on info or whatever but its silly to make fun of people for entertaining alternative perspectives when we all getting our info from screens and second hand findings.

lol American first world arrogance...the same arrogance that makes people think they are so sure of what “God” looks like and what color his front yard gates are :lol:
Smh.

So where is the other side getting their info from exactly? Huh? You make this ******** claim that people that believe in moon landings are only regurgitating **** they see on TV but you refuse you apply the same criteria to the other side. When the general consensus is that something is true, and someone comes along and says it didn't happen, the burden of proof is on the person saying it didn't happen. They have to prove their case. Instead, we get dudes that peddle conspiracy theories and ones that give them support play pushing this "both sides" nonsense.

There is no arrogance in mocking poorly argued, evidence lacking arguments. But there is tons of arrogance in someone coming along and trying to sit on the fence, adding nothing to the discussion, but instead try to mock on one side of the discussion who alos people whose evidence is on their side.

So please, miss us with this ****.

giphy.gif

Yes, because you only hear about the damn moon landing on TV. Not say, in school, or when you read books, or any of that.

And if the day ever comes where they admit that they faked it, then I guess some of us will eat crow, but until that day we get to sit back and have to hear buffoonery like this.

-Fence sit on something no one can disprove for lulz brahs

school/books/etc is the same entity as television/official government findings lol

all im saying is that we all are getting our info from somewhere else and nothing can be disproven or proven so why take that hard of a stance on it.

the consensus of whether or not it did happen comes from a screen/some higher entity telling you what they want to tell you

i guess what im tryna say is that its just silly to me to have so much faith in what you see on the news or tv like they arent human with the room for their own motivations, i.e. a space race with the soviets. have we not seen America do much worse? its ok to just be like “i honestly dont know. i wouldnt put anything past America” and keep it moving and not be like youre a pot smoking tinfoil hat guy for questioning the concept

same concept as the bible to me. y’all trust humans that much :lol:

these boys got on tv less than ten years later and lied to y’all about crack, ruining generations of HUMAN BEINGS and we above lying to look smarter than the soviets :lol:

like why are you so heavily faithful lol

school/books/etc is the same entity as television/official government findings lol

all im saying is that we all are getting our info from somewhere else and nothing can be disproven or proven so why take that hard of a stance on it.

the consensus of whether or not it did happen comes from a screen/some higher entity telling you what they want to tell you

i guess what im tryna say is that its just silly to me to have so much faith in what you see on the news or tv like they arent human with the room for their own motivations, i.e. a space race with the soviets. have we not seen America do much worse? its ok to just be like “i honestly dont know. i wouldnt put anything past America” and keep it moving and not be like youre a pot smoking tinfoil hat guy for questioning the concept

these boys just got on tv and lied to y’all about crack ruining generations of HUMAN BEINGS and we above lying to look smarter than the soviets :lol:

I am not even gonna engage with you any further, I get straight to the point.........you sound idiotic.

Smh.

So where is the other side getting their info from exactly? Huh? You make this bull**** claim that people that believe in moon landings are only regurgitating **** they see on TV but you refuse you apply the same criteria to the other side. When the general consensus is that something is true, and someone comes along and says it didn't happen, the burden of proof is on the person saying it didn't happen. They have to prove their case. Instead, we get dudes that peddle conspiracy theories and ones that give them support play pushing this "both sides" nonsense.

There is no arrogance in mocking poorly argued, evidence lacking arguments. But there is tons of arrogance in someone coming along and trying to sit on the fence, adding nothing to the discussion, but instead try to mock on one side of the discussion who alos people whose evidence is on their side.

So please, miss us with this ****.

indifference and consenting to simply unknowing since i wasnt there is less arrogant than mocking someone who has that sentiment lol?

why are you so hell bent on defending the official account of what happened lol

dont miss the irony here that you would be going this hard in the opposite direction if Trump goes on CNN right now with a manilla folder or some **** telling u that **** was almighty cap :lol:

i never even said it did or didnt happen, again im simply saying i nor you dont know forsure and i wouldnt put it past them lol

most things in life you should probably play the fence on because there is probably validity in both sides...a lot of societal problems stem from people not getting the concept of the grey area and different perspectives

6Pac logic....

-The Holocaust might not have happened brahs, don't trust what you hear on TV

-Slavery could have been a hoax too, stay woke, stopping believing humans

-Maybe we didn't drop atomic bombs on Japan fellas, you just gonna believe dat Fed sponsored PBS propaganda, c'mon dude :lol:

Insert "historical event" follow up with "nonsensical handwave"

I am not even gonna engage with you any further, I get straight to the point.........you sound idiotic.

:lol:

i sound idiotic but you keep calling me names behind a screen because i simply said i wouldnt put anything past these ******

they were pissing on people in the desert less than ten years ago

boi u patriotic as hell :rofl:

6Pac logic....

-Slavery was a hoax too, stay woke, stopping believing humans

-We didn't drop atomic bombs on Japan fellas, you just gonna believe dat Fed sponsored PBS propaganda, c'mon dude :lol:

millions of holocaust survivors and relics...one entity isnt trying to sell us that

same for slavery although im sure you dont even entertain the idea that some of us were already here since the white man on tv and textbooks tries not to put that at the forefront...

you dont even know what youre trying to do with that third one you just need reps

:lol:

i sound idiotic but you keep calling me names behind a screen because i simply said i wouldnt put anything past these *****s

they were pissing on people in the desert less than ten years ago

boi u patriotic as hell :rofl:
I didn't call you any names. Saying you sound idiotic is criticizing the content of your post, not you as a person. Relax

It has nothing to do with being patriotic, it is about me willing to entertain silly *** conspiracy theories.

It is funny/weird to me know that nearly everytime I have an exchange with someone on here, they want to bring up my reps. Listen, I give zero thought to the number of reps I have, I don't know why you should. But if it bothers you so much, you could complain to Meth or something.

But again, I'm really going to end it here. Because it is clear responding to you is a giant waste of my time.

It is funny/weird to me know that nearly everytime I have an exchange with someone on here, they want to bring up my reps. Listen, I give zero thought to the number of reps I have, I don't know why you should. But if it bothers you so much, you could complain to Meth or something.

:rofl:

the hell is this

y’all do know that we have pictures of other planets... right? So how could we not have some of earth. Unbelievable

There’s a satellite 1 million miles away from earth that launched while President Obama was in office. He revived the project. Now we have thousands of pictures of earth in one shot. Before that it was like 3-2 of the whole earth made up of pictures stitched together.

Post the picture of Earth if you’ve seen it then. There are hundreds of photos with different shades of blue.

No

I am saying why didn't the country we were in a space race with, who we were engaged in a Cold War with, and that we stuck it to with getting to the moon first, and who ould have loved to disproved us getting to the moon before them, come out a formally dispute the moon landings and assert the USA faked the whole thing.

Maybe one or two Russian/Soviet people have disputed it, I don't know, but I do know Russia never did.

Why is that?

“Why didn’t the Country say anything?”

Lmao

If that’s the case what about all the people in Hollywood?

You ever think maybe they’re all the same?

Also if you have to ask “why?” You probably have no idea what’s actually going on.

Go ahead though and just fall in line like the rest of the world and walk off the cliff.

these boys got on tv less than ten years later and lied to y’all about crack, ruining generations of HUMAN BEINGS and we above lying to look smarter than the soviets :lol:

I like this guy 6pac.

6Pac logic....

-Slavery could have been a hoax too, stay woke, stopping believing humans

-Maybe we didn't drop atomic bombs on Japan fellas, you just gonna believe dat Fed sponsored PBS propaganda, c'mon dude :lol:

Go to Germany and ask if it happened lmao. They deny it.

But what you see on TV is all propaganda. “Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.”

Lemme get to your points..

-Hitler might’ve not been a bad person.

- Slavery actually never ended and not all black people came on boats to the US! Some we’re here already!

—-

You probably don’t believe US funded Al Qaida?

OR Osama wasn’t a CIA Agent.

Go to Germany and ask if it happened lmao. They deny it.

But what you see on TV is all propaganda. “Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.”

Lemme get to your points..

-Hitler might’ve not been a bad person.

- Slavery actually never ended and not all black people came on boats to the US! Some we’re here already!

—-

You probably don’t believe US funded Al Qaida?

OR Osama wasn’t a CIA Agent.
:smh: :lol:

Famb, holocaust denial is a crime in Germany

I've never been to Germany so it's impossible for me to know if this is true
Dudes stay wanting to get their info from TV shows, just because they show the German government making laws on Holocaust denial, and people going to trial for violating those laws.

Lemme throw in one of these to look contrarian cool...... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom