NASA TO BOMB MOON ON FRIDAY TO SEARCH FOR WATER vol are you !#!$+@@ kidding me?

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

worshipping of Allah is the worshipping of the moon god and also the worshipping of Lucifer.
You are delusional and wrong in oh so many ways
tired.gif

First dude is a fool

Hope the moon martians dont get pissed
Martians are from Mars.

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

It's REALLY not that serious
laugh.gif
Oh, it is that serious.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/stop-nasa-from-bombing-the-moon
They got petitions for everything.

I doubt this is anything big. Meteors hit the moon all the time, this probably isnt strong enough to worry about.
exactly what I was going to say. people are SO stupid. scientific discussions on NT are an automatic failure

I... wasn't serious.

first....they go to shoot a missle at the moon to see what kind of damage it will do.....

then a few years later they do the same thing again...........................................................to the Earth.....and say it was an asteroid

nerd.gif

I'm not saying NASA doesn't have this handled, I'm just saying, do we really know enough about the moon to launch a missile at it?

What if it isn't as dense as the scientists believe? Would it be able to withstand the blast?

Ummmm, I'm good on water....how about we bomb Afghanistan? I'm talking nuclear....let's see our tax dollars do some damage!

smile.gif

So who's gonna be watching? It's supposed to impact at 7:30 am EST tomorrow. I know I'll be up watching this +%#+ at 4:30.

If you need a hint on where to watch, dont bother asking.

that damn missile is goin to run out of gas and drop right down on us killing us all

/thread

Originally Posted by wanksta23

that damn missile is goin to run out of gas and drop right down on us killing us all

/thread

Unless NASA doesnt know how much gas it takes to get something out of our atmosphere (which i think they might...) theres no way that it would "drop rightdown" considering that there is no gravity in space...

Not to mention that it would just burn up in our outer atmosphere and explode with basically no affect on our planet at all.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

LOL at NT'ers being up in arms, you guys don't know NOTHING. Seriously you know absolutely NOTHING about what's going on. Having these heated debates and stupid opinions; "WHAT ARE THEY THINKING BOMBING THE MOON...R.IP."
If it wasn't for NT you probably wouldn't even know...gimme a break...

Who the hell are you?
laugh.gif

Why are you getting so worked up for?
laugh.gif

Remember when we thought the Large Hardron Collider would be the end of us?
laugh.gif

I hope this is just like that.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by luigi202

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

They're gonna leave us without a moon.
Which from what I've heard, we kinda need...
For what?

Excuse my ignorance
laugh.gif

Without it, the earth would spin wildly off of its axis, days would be shortened, the weather would be constantly storming, and the twighlight new moon sequel wouldn't make sense.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Ummmm, I'm good on water....how about we bomb Afghanistan? I'm talking nuclear....let's see our tax dollars do some damage!

smile.gif
indifferent.gif
For someone so smart, you are very dumb

people... there crashing a space ship into it with a mini bomb... 90% of telscopes wont even be able to see it.... this is all because INDIAs space programsgot scans of water on the surace of the moon last month... its not going to affect us in anyway... u wont even notice... stop acting like there gonna nuke themoon... its like crashin a car in a mountin just going a couple thousand miles an hour.... the funniest thing that i heard about this so far is WOMENPROTESTING THAT IF THEY DO GO THRU WITH THE CRASH ITS GOING TO AFFECT THERE MENSTRAL CYCLE LOL... the things people think of... this is the same thing justlike when they tried to make tiny black holes in france last year... nothing happend... the world didnt get sucked up or anything... so relax..... WE ALLDIEING 2012 ANYWAY LMAO

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by luigi202

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

They're gonna leave us without a moon.
Which from what I've heard, we kinda need...
For what?

Excuse my ignorance
laugh.gif

Without it, the earth would spin wildly off of its axis, days would be shortened, the weather would be constantly storming, and the twighlight new moon sequel wouldn't make sense.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

smile.gif
indifferent.gif
For someone so smart, you are very dumb
dude isn't smart. he's just a straight up and down lame.

Back
Top Bottom