NASA TO BOMB MOON ON FRIDAY TO SEARCH FOR WATER vol are you !#!$+@@ kidding me?

Originally Posted by Diego

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
NASA found the cloverfield monster & they are covering it up with " let's find some water". They better kill itbefore it comes to Earth.

I say this is extremely un-necessary. How do you decide that its a good idea to fire warheads into space at the moon?

anyone ever stop to think how much money NASA wastes on useless research? It has to be deemed useless because its only use it to disseminate information toother scientists/the public.....

NASA FTL.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

The hell are people scared about that they're going to blow it up? Dudes in NASA can probably calculate through math every part of the launch and they'd be able to figure out what kind of force/explosion they'd need to create a hole for what they're looking for.

If not, R.I.P. to everyone
well, i hope to god they don't forget to carry the 1...

LOL at NT'ers being up in arms, you guys don't know NOTHING. Seriously you know absolutely NOTHING about what's going on. Having these heateddebates and stupid opinions; "WHAT ARE THEY THINKING BOMBING THE MOON...R.IP."
If it wasn't for NT you probably wouldn't even know...gimme a break...

im not worried

its not like we dropping an atom bomb or some $%*% on it

NT is a bunch of girls... worrying... like its gonna get you somewhere

uchiha Mardara work for nasa now???
smh.gif

son tryna get his eye of the moon plan poppin by obtaining the jyuubi!....its a wrizzy
tired.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

LOL at NT'ers being up in arms, you guys don't know NOTHING. Seriously you know absolutely NOTHING about what's going on. Having these heated debates and stupid opinions; "WHAT ARE THEY THINKING BOMBING THE MOON...R.IP."
Enlighten us then

so this is how 2012 starts huh...

we bomb the moon, a foreign lifeform sees our shanigans from far away causing all these damn artificial fireworks on the moon - and now they come over to"change everything we known about everything" not necessarily the end of the world

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

It's REALLY not that serious
laugh.gif
Oh, it is that serious.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/stop-nasa-from-bombing-the-moon
They got petitions for everything.

I doubt this is anything big. Meteors hit the moon all the time, this probably isnt strong enough to worry about.

exactly what I was going to say. people are SO stupid. scientific discussions on NT are an automaticfailure

M!ke

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

LOL at NT'ers being up in arms, you guys don't know NOTHING. Seriously you know absolutely NOTHING about what's going on. Having these heated debates and stupid opinions; "WHAT ARE THEY THINKING BOMBING THE MOON...R.IP."

laugh.gif
I am betting a good majority probably didn't even bother to readthe article.

a rocket is scheduled to punch a 13-foot-deep hole in a crater at the moon's south pole that hasn't seen sunlight in billions of years. The purpose: to find out whether ice lies hidden there.
13 foot deep? OMG OMG OMG
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom