National Title Game : Kansas Vs Memphis - 9:21 EST

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Anyways the Darrel Arthur campaign has started..
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... I been driving dude's campaign bus for two years. My man made himself some cash tonight.
pimp.gif
Great game...

Kansas played REALLY well tonight. Hell of a game for the Jayhawks.

Fine, Then I'm in the fugging front seat.. Really though.. His stock needs to fall.. So the Rockets or Hornets can scoop him.. I'm sure you'dlove him in the white & red.. For once I actually want Draftexpress & NBADraft.Net to be right b/c neither of them have Darrel in the lottery... Letalone top 20.. That's probably going to change now..
tired.gif

Andsomebody answer me on the Tyreke situation.. He declared??? Louisville or Memphis??

Is there any reason why Chalmers 3 pointer to tie it up wasn't reviewed???
I dont know about you guys but it looked like his toe was on the line.
I wondered the same thing...I'd like to see it again.

I'm guessing a ref was right on it and had it correct tho.

Congrats to Bill Self, well deserved
pimp.gif

I'm just glad it was a good game. Both teams played well and as a neutral fan, it kind of sucked having to see one team lose. But congrats to Kansas.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

pimp.gif

lookin at the replay of it he looked to be a few inches behind but i only saw 1 replay sooo.

Congrats to Kansas

Originally Posted by allen3xis

pimp.gif

Seeing it live I thought his toe was on the line but then when they showed the replay you could see the space between his shoe & theblue line of the court.

I'd like to know why the inbound after the Chalmers shot was not giving to Rose who was cutting up the court...

Instead Dozier gets it..

My girl just won the bracket tournament.. She was the only girl and the only one to pick Kansas..

200 in her pocket

Chalmers 3 took the life out of Memphis , and in OT they stopped playing basketball rushing shots taking poor shots not setting up anything . They hit the FTthe game would have been over but if they did a couple other things they could have won , Dorsey stays in they probably win too . But you gotta hit the freeones

Fine, Then I'm in the fugging front seat.. Really though.. His stock needs to fall.. So the Rockets or Hornets can scoop him.. I'm sure you'd love him in the white & red..
I'm starting the 'Keep Darrell Arthur out of the Southwestern Division Campaign'
laugh.gif
His game will translate a lot better to the NBAthan it did to Kansas' system... Shady is THAT DUDE. He's gonna be a good one. Gotta start packing on some muscle, though.

I hate watchin dudes that NEVER play getting to cut down the nets. Da %+%$

I just came out of my coma....what happened? I haven't cried over a basketball game since the last game of my senior year. God I love NCAA basketball. Thetourney is the greatest spectacle in sports. Props to Memphis, but our juniors and seniors weren't going to be denied.

How's that Dorsey = Big Ben comparsion
laugh.gif

He is one of the most inconsistent players I've seen...

and the thing is aint no part of his game should be inconsistent...

He has two jobs, play defense and rebound
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Fine, Then I'm in the fugging front seat.. Really though.. His stock needs to fall.. So the Rockets or Hornets can scoop him.. I'm sure you'd love him in the white & red..
I'm starting the 'Keep Darrell Arthur out of the Southwestern Division Campaign'
laugh.gif
His game will translate a lot better to the NBA than it did to Kansas' system... Shady is THAT DUDE. He's gonna be a good one. Gotta start packing on some muscle, though.

pimp.gif
....I'd like to say I was on that bandwagon too
laugh.gif
...love his game....a breath of fresh air among post players. As far as skillson the block, Top 3 or 5 in college, easy.

great game, but a horrible way to lose. those dudes will never forgive themselves for missing those FT's.

and just like i said a month ago, it figures the year i make a point to NOT put Kansas deep in my bracket they go and win it all
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom