National Title Game : Kansas Vs Memphis - 9:21 EST

i'm thrilled that that Memphis, with their collective equivalent of an 8th grade education, got beat. Congrats kansas fans, enjoy it!

Because you know them personally, right?

Your elitist attitude is not a good look.

Hey fellas...

College Basketball is officially over now....

frown.gif
frown.gif

Great season on here

Yall know who you are.
pimp.gif

Oh well time to prep for Tebow/Harvin '08. Gators to the ship.

Originally Posted by curt2121

i'm thrilled that that Memphis, with their collective equivalent of an 8th grade education, got beat. Congrats kansas fans, enjoy it!

Why would that be? Any reason? Oh wait I know....................

You're the resident racist moron who hides behind the keyboard. Please just kill yourself and make the world a better place already.

Edit: temporarily banned for personal attack.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Originally Posted by curt2121

Why would that be? Any reason? Oh wait I know....................

You're the resident racist moron who hides behind the keyboard. Please just kill yourself and make the world a better place already.

laugh.gif
Aww man damn

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Oh well time to prep for Tebow/Harvin '08. Gators to the ship.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

U MAD 'Dre cause we runnin dat Heisman on ya?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Has Bobby Bowden been sent to a nursing home yet?

Congrats to Kansas. They were always the talented team who could never get over the hump, always "choked" and they came up big all night when itmatters. They have players who are class acts and they proved tonight they deserved the championship. I said all season that they had they had the most talentof any team and they proved that they had more than talent. That squad is going to be depleted next year though. My guess of people who leave. Rush, Arthur,Chalmers, Robinson (senior), Kaun( senior) and I believe Self will leave for the $$$$$$$$$$. They will have an ok group if Collins, Jackson and Aldrich are allstill around but if they are going to have to find a coach they could be headed for some problems. KELVIN SAMPSON FOR KANSAS COACH??????

JK

Congrats to Kansas. They were always the talented team who could never get over the hump, always "choked" and they came up big all night when itmatters. They have players who are class acts and they proved tonight they deserved the championship. I said all season that they had they had the most talentof any team and they proved that they had more than talent. That squad is going to be depleted next year though. My guess of people who leave. Rush, Arthur,Chalmers, Robinson (senior), Kaun( senior) and I believe Self will leave for the $$$$$$$$$$. They will have an ok group if Collins, Jackson and Aldrich are allstill around but if they are going to have to find a coach they could be headed for some problems. KELVIN SAMPSON FOR KANSAS COACH??????

JK

I had to laugh thinking about all the kids who are going to hate their coaches for making them run suicides after missing free throws because of this game.

CONGRATS JAYHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As well as the Tigers. Hard fought game on both sides. Great game well worth watching
pimp.gif

KELVIN SAMPSON FOR KANSAS COACH??????
c'mon now
laugh.gif
....no major program is touchinghim....he'll be on an NBA bench as an assistant

Jackson is also gone..he's a senior

Originally Posted by JsindaA

This is reminds me of the 03 championship when Kansas shot themselves in the foot with bad FT shooting. Great game! Very entertaining
coversum03.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Nicely put together, as always
pimp.gif

I was looking for Joey laughing and pointing at Love.
laugh.gif

Well i havent even been able to come on here since the game went to overtime because i really couldnt believe what i was watching. Memphis was poised to winthis and the choke job by CDR at the line and the Huge shot by Chalmers to send it to OT, with Dorsey out and i knew Kansas was going to win. This has been oneof the best games in recent history and bravo to both teams and everyone involved.

Since the game ended i cant help but feel bad for the Memphis guys and the Memphis fans, it really reminds me of how i felt at the end of the 06 Rose Bowl whenTexas beat SC, i felt that my team was the best team on the field but they didnt walk away with the W, and although im talking nothing away from KU right now ,they played brilliant the past 3 games, but Memphis had this game and its got to hurt right now.

All in all that was a lot of fun and thats what the tourney is all about.

JK

JK

I had to laugh thinking about all the kids who are going to hate their coaches for making them run suicides after missing free throws because of this game.

Back
Top Bottom