NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

I've been checking in on this thread every so often and haven't been reading too much about the problems. Are most of them during online gameplay?

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by Goldmember

After playing 8 games for Idaho stampede.. Warriors just signed me up ..i think its for the whole season im not sure as i was talking on the phone when the insider was talking
laugh.gif
.. is there a way to check what my contract is?

Anyway.. when do you get the clone glitch? or how do you avoid it?

I'll be back later to play my first NBA game
pimp.gif
Warriors Huh?? you'll probably rot on the bench just like every young gun on their roster
laugh.gif

SMH at the warriors
dudes acting like it's real life
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyway i cant believe im starting over monta and curry after 2 games
eek.gif

I just had the worst experience playing this game..guarding cp3
laugh.gif
sick.gif

why the stoneface?
i meant people think the game makes decisions like Don nelson would in real life
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by r0biiin

JR Smith is a beast in this game.
not when im playin against him

i can't get anybody that can hold thier own when i have the nuggets i always dub them or worse wanna play ps3-chicityk7

did my name give it away? And no i don't cheese with Kobe only reason i don't play Cavs because its to easy to cheese with Lebron atleast with Lakers Kobe is somewhat stoppable. And i have yet to score more than 30 with kobe. Come see me if you don't believe me
im gonna agree with this...i play with the Lakers in my season and kobe sucks in the first 3 qtrs and then goes off in the 4th
mad.gif

^ he really goes off with that clutch factor thing. and every time I play against the lakers artest just goes off from 3

I've been having some trouble putting down a 360 dunk. I know you're supposed to rotate the shot stick in a full circle but for some reason its neverworking for me.
Anyone been able to put down an alley oop off the backboard? Ive thrown a few of them that bounced off the glass but just fumbled out of the finishers hands.

No lie I won all the games I played online yesterday and none of them counted... Whats good with the PS3 servers???
smh.gif

is there anyway i can demand a trade on my player mode? i hate del negro as a coach!! he makes the dumbest line ups haha using deng at the 5 over shaq withkirk at the 3..... i wish we had more control in my player mode...

I don't understand My Player mode. Got cut by the Kings, went to the Bulls, got cut to the Bakersfield Jam and thru 9 games I'm averaging an A- grade,20ppg, 7rpg,3apg and after every game it says something like "the Jam cut you but I just got off the phone with the Jam and they've offered you acontract"

Whats good with the Xbox servers? Can't even get an online game....

If anyone wants to catch an L, my gt is SwanginOnVogues

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^ I can't dunk at all ftl

I made a scoring SG and upped his dunk and layup to like a 75, inside scoring is up a little too. But I only dunk when I have a clear path, like when I beat myman in an iso or am on a fast break.

I did teabag some gumpy dude on one dunk though
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

can somebody explain what the hell they did to the court in madison square garden?

what is with the 2 semi-circles of reflection. has me so damn annoyed.
I;m alone on this?

The dunking is pretty realistic in this game. My Player is a 6'5 athletic PG and I crossed my defender and yammed it on Ty Lawson trying to take the charge
laugh.gif

Scoring points isn't really that hard to do in My Player mode...it's the overall rating that is difficult to raise.

I imagine that you have to play an entire season before you can get a decent rating.

I'm just past the All-Star break in my season and my dude has an overall rating of 51.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Scoring points isn't really that hard to do in My Player mode...it's the overall rating that is difficult to raise.

I imagine that you have to play an entire season before you can get a decent rating.

I'm just past the All-Star break in my season and my dude has an overall rating of 51.
I'm at 45 like 9 games into NBDL season
laugh.gif
im gonnastart upping all the stats that are terrible and only cost like 100pts to bring up his overall

Back
Top Bottom