NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

28-3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

After playing 8 games for Idaho stampede.. Warriors just signed me up ..i think its for the whole season im not sure as i was talking on the phone when the insider was talking
laugh.gif
.. is there a way to check what my contract is?

Anyway.. when do you get the clone glitch? or how do you avoid it?

I'll be back later to play my first NBA game
pimp.gif
Warriors Huh?? you'll probably rot on the bench just like every young gun on their roster
laugh.gif

SMH at the warriors

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Yooooo I got picked by the Kings 1st overall in the 2nd round...... got cut, and decided to go with the Jazz's training camp, I start Training Camp and realize I'm still a King; I'm in Kings gear, my homepage has me in Kings gear, I'm even competing agains Omri Casspi for a spot...... I check the rosters (I made the cut
pimp.gif
) and it says I'm on the Jazz still
laugh.gif
but I'm still playing with the Kings?!? I don't get it!!!
laugh.gif
Same +%%% happened to me, kinda.

I was drafted by Memphis, played through the summer circuit with them. I was told I didn't make the cut, and I selected to play for the Cavs. For somereason I was still playin with Memphis. I played through training camp with them and everything.

I ended up making the cut, and I go to look at the rotation, and it's I'm on the Cavs.
laugh.gif
I'm still in a Memphis jersey on the home screen too.
smh.gif
I go to play a game, and I'm playin for Memphis, and the announcers start talkin about the Cavaliers too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

After playing 8 games for Idaho stampede.. Warriors just signed me up ..i think its for the whole season im not sure as i was talking on the phone when the insider was talking
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Warriors Huh?? you'll probably rot on the bench just like every young gun on their roster
laugh.gif

SMH at the warriors
laugh.gif

I made my player similar to curry (even the jumpshot) and now teammates with him.. best of luck to me i guess..
sick.gif

Anyone can answer my questions?

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Yooooo I got picked by the Kings 1st overall in the 2nd round...... got cut, and decided to go with the Jazz's training camp, I start Training Camp and realize I'm still a King; I'm in Kings gear, my homepage has me in Kings gear, I'm even competing agains Omri Casspi for a spot...... I check the rosters (I made the cut
pimp.gif
) and it says I'm on the Jazz still
laugh.gif
but I'm still playing with the Kings?!? I don't get it!!!
laugh.gif
Same +%%% happened to me, kinda.

I was drafted by Memphis, played through the summer circuit with them. I was told I didn't make the cut, and I selected to play for the Cavs. For some reason I was still playin with Memphis. I played through training camp with them and everything.

I ended up making the cut, and I go to look at the rotation, and it's I'm on the Cavs.
laugh.gif
I'm still in a Memphis jersey on the home screen too.
smh.gif
I go to play a game, and I'm playin for Memphis, and the announcers start talkin about the Cavaliers too.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
yup exactly what happened to me... its whatev cuz i wanted to be on the kings anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

28-3
pimp.gif

whenever you're ready to lose... Let me know

i will play any teams besides CAVS. For 2 reasons. Lebron and my 2 loses were from Cavs because i couldnt stop Lebron. but ill play Cavs if you don'tcheese with Lebron and you can ask Dapyz I dont cheese with kobe

28-3
pimp.gif

i will play any teams besides CAVS. For 2 reasons. Lebron and my 2 loses were from Cavs because i couldnt stop Lebron. but ill play Cavs if you don't cheese with Lebron and you can ask Dapyz I dont cheese with kobes

frown.gif

I play with the cavs...

Don't worry though, I aint cheese. Not my style...

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

man my first game against the Lakers Kobe was injured and we beat them.
by the 2nd game i was starting... and he went at me, he dropped 43. they didnt even knock my team grade down too much when he scored it was like (We understand its Kobe.... just do your best buddy)
laugh.gif
How is that possible, isn't it only 5 minute quarters, or can you change that?

Regardless, you should be ashamed of yourself.

yea you can change the minutes... i play 8 minute quarters
and i am ashamed.... i put up 24 but he was the toughest 24 points i ever scored on... dude was in my grill the moment i crossed half court

28-3
pimp.gif

i will play any teams besides CAVS. For 2 reasons. Lebron and my 2 loses were from Cavs because i couldnt stop Lebron. but ill play Cavs if you don't cheese with Lebron and you can ask Dapyz I dont cheese with kobes

frown.gif

I play with the cavs...

thank you
laugh.gif
2/3 of my loses were from Lebron scoring like30, then 55 i mean come on i know hes amazing but give me a break driving every single time and getting fouled....
mad.gif
and i mean its not like 30 points and 5 assists its just flat out 30,55 pointsand just dominated the whole game

hit me up with your GT when you want to get that game in.
GT: siznut ill play u tommorow i already got like 5 games in today and 3/5 quit for 3 easy wins and 2 tough ones
pimp.gif

28-3
pimp.gif

frown.gif

I play with the cavs...

thank you
laugh.gif
2/3 of my loses were from Lebron scoring like 30, then 55 i mean come on i know hes amazing but give me a break driving every single time and getting fouled....
mad.gif
and i mean its not like 30 points and 5 assists its just flat out 30,55 points and just dominated the whole game
You won't play Lebron, but I'm guessing you use Kobe and the Lakers?

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

How do you change the quarter length in the my player mode? I want it to be like 6-7 minutes? How do I do thisss
you gotta change the settings before you go into my player mode

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

SMH at the warriors

im on the warriors. starting pg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

28-3
pimp.gif

frown.gif

I play with the cavs...

thank you
laugh.gif
2/3 of my loses were from Lebron scoring like 30, then 55 i mean come on i know hes amazing but give me a break driving every single time and getting fouled....
mad.gif
and i mean its not like 30 points and 5 assists its just flat out 30,55 points and just dominated the whole game
You won't play Lebron, but I'm guessing you use Kobe and the Lakers?

did my name give it away? And no i don't cheese with Kobe only reason i don't play Cavs because its to easy to cheese with Lebron atleast with LakersKobe is somewhat stoppable. And i have yet to score more than 30 with kobe. Come see me if you don't believe me

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

SMH at the warriors
dudes acting like it's real life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

SMH at the warriors
dudes acting like it's real life
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyway i cant believe im starting over monta and curry after 2 games
eek.gif

I just had the worst experience playing this game..guarding cp3
laugh.gif
sick.gif

When is the patch coming out?

I'll just wait for it before creating "my player"

And whats up with the ranked matches? i won 3 in a row and nothing showed up smh and this other dude quit on me after getting demolished and started talkingtrash
laugh.gif
(lebron cheesers) but when i checked my stats it says that i lost? @!$?

Unranked > Ranked match..in terms of good sim players and cheesers.. the amount of cheesers in ranked match is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom