NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Sup dudes this game is BS.

I'm like 20 games deep into "My Player" mode. All of a sudden, I join to play in a game against the Blazers and I can't control my guy.... Like I see the guy on the floor, but I physically can't play as my character... or anybody!

Anybody else have this problem?
Clone glitch. Check the rosters of the teams in the league. More than likely your created player is on another roster (probably the one thatdrafted you.) I have this exact problem. Nothing you can do until the game is patched. I just let the team play out that one game and have kept playingregularly since then... It's pretty pointless though since all signs point to us having to start over once this is patched
tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

I'm like 20 games deep into "My Player" mode. All of a sudden, I join to play in a game against the Blazers and I can't control my guy.... Like I see the guy on the floor, but I physically can't play as my character... or anybody!

Clone glitch. Check the rosters of the teams in the league. More than likely your created player is on another roster (probably the one that drafted you.) I have this exact problem. Nothing you can do until the game is patched. I just let the team play out that one game and have kept playing regularly since then... It's pretty pointless though since all signs point to us having to start over once this is patched
tired.gif
smh.gif

Yeah man, that's what I did too.... Pretty damn weak. I might just step in and just do association mode, thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Can anyone help me im playing quick play and i can only control 1 character at a time like teamup

Check yall profile options or whatever. It's set to a "preferred position" aka player lock. It did it on mine too. I left out of My Player andall of a sudden I was stuck at the 3. All you gotta do is check your settings or whatever its called. It's in the main menu screen somewhere.

How do i reach the online options screen?

I'm trying to take Anthony Morrow off the IR and I can't find that *#$@ anywhere.

Can you change quarter mins in My player mode?

This mode is soo addictive
laugh.gif
rating is still 44 but i can hang now with the elite PGs for some reason..

in my player mode i'm a point guard with a rating of like 41 (i know pretty pathetic). Is anyone's team just horrible like they pass up wide open shotsand don't roll on pick and rolls? I therefore have to force shots and my mentor is like 'what r u doing?'

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Can anyone help me im playing quick play and i can only control 1 character at a time like teamup

Had same problem. Go to settings and turn lock off.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif

you gotta start all over if you wanna change ya minutes ;/
right before you import the player, even before you go to myplayer mode you gotta change it from the options screen like you're about to set up a quickgame. you can also change the sliders and difficulty if you want; i didnt get to tho, it slipped my mind lol i still play 8 min qs tho

im like a 67 rating with my combo guard heading into the january. just got the athletic dunk pack
pimp.gif
gonna work on my passing and ball handling over the next6-9 games and try to unlock the superstar handles pack. avg like 12 ppg 8 assists starting pg for the lakers

laugh.gif

I read that you have to have the draft columbine to change the minutes in my player mode. You have to set the minutes when you first create your character inthe DC then save those settings when you play on my player mode.

Originally Posted by Barry914

in my player mode i'm a point guard with a rating of like 41 (i know pretty pathetic). Is anyone's team just horrible like they pass up wide open shots and don't roll on pick and rolls? I therefore have to force shots and my mentor is like 'what r u doing?'
Same thing is happening to me.. hhmmm.. maybe they dont want you to abuse stuff like pick n roll to get good grades lol

I learn to find good position and box out players because of this..even if im a PG.. nothing good is gonna happen if you rely on setting up plays and hope theymake a shot.. IMO

Originally Posted by Barry914

in my player mode i'm a point guard with a rating of like 41 (i know pretty pathetic). Is anyone's team just horrible like they pass up wide open shots and don't roll on pick and rolls? I therefore have to force shots and my mentor is like 'what r u doing?'

Co sign.

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

laugh.gif

right before you import the player, even before you go to myplayer mode you gotta change it from the options screen like you're about to set up a quick game. you can also change the sliders and difficulty if you want; i didnt get to tho, it slipped my mind lol i still play 8 min qs tho

im like a 67 rating with my combo guard heading into the january. just got the athletic dunk pack
pimp.gif
gonna work on my passing and ball handling over the next 6-9 games and try to unlock the superstar handles pack. avg like 12 ppg 8 assists starting pg for the lakers

then im #*%##@ lol

I didnt even bought DC..oh well..im still lovin this mode..

Im bout to break this game

I was trying to do the 20 assists in a game achievement in my player mode and dudes kept passing the ball out when I hit them by the hoop

finished the game with 19 dimes

Someone please help.. Why does it keep telling me that these team are interested in you but i cant figure out what teams. its been sayin that for a min now. igot drafted my minn for a 10 day contract and i been playing with them but after some games it says these teams are interested but how do i know which teamthey are.

My Player mode is one of the best things to happen to basketball video games. It's just a damn shame it's so broken in it's current state
ohwell.gif
Hopefully once the patch hits, everything will be taken care of. I don't even care about online play right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

Im bout to break this game

I was trying to do the 20 assists in a game achievement in my player mode and dudes kept passing the ball out when I hit them by the hoop

finished the game with 19 dimes
I know man i'm a point forward and I always try to get a triple double but can't because of this.

laugh.gif

right before you import the player, even before you go to myplayer mode you gotta change it from the options screen like you're about to set up a quick game. you can also change the sliders and difficulty if you want; i didnt get to tho, it slipped my mind lol i still play 8 min qs tho

pimp.gif
gonna work on my passing and ball handling over the next 6-9 games and try to unlock the superstar handles pack. avg like 12 ppg 8 assists starting pg for the lakers

then im #*%##@ lol

DAMN!!! These 5 min. quarters are wack but I'm a FEW weeks in, like 182 games in. Im not starting over lol

Ehhh my guy is only like 6 games in
laugh.gif

I'll just re-import my game and hook it up with 9 minute quarters haha

Originally Posted by bee easyy

laugh.gif

I read that you have to have the draft columbine to change the minutes in my player mode. You have to set the minutes when you first create your character in the DC then save those settings when you play on my player mode.
eek.gif

nah i dont think you need the draft combine to make the quarters longer, just do what i recommended

Originally Posted by bee easyy

laugh.gif

I read that you have to have the draft columbine to change the minutes in my player mode. You have to set the minutes when you first create your character in the DC then save those settings when you play on my player mode.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

then im #*%##@ lol

DAMN!!! These 5 min. quarters are wack but I'm a FEW weeks in, like 182 games in. Im not starting over lol
eek.gif

damm

you have been putting in major work

Hey all,
The patch is almost completed by the dev team and we should have a full list of what it is going to resolve by Tuesday. SimBaller is going to log on and discuss the contents early next week. Look forward to bringing this to you.

Ronnie

Originally Posted by jretro23

Hey all,
The patch is almost completed by the dev team and we should have a full list of what it is going to resolve by Tuesday. SimBaller is going to log on and discuss the contents early next week. Look forward to bringing this to you.

Ronnie

Good news...

Anyone know how to turn off the cpu defense assist?...

Why is Kobe on the cover? can anyone tell me? The cover boy who can't make wide open 3's wide open jumpshots or anything! this is a joke its prettymuch like Lebron should of been on the cover because this guy is UNSTOPPABLE I HAVE YET! to hold lebron less than 30 points I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. its a jokeseriously if lebron can play like that every game 82-0 100%

Back
Top Bottom