NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

In my player mode what level does your DUNK have to be to unlock a dunk package other than RIMGRAZER?

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

In my player mode what level does your DUNK have to be to unlock a dunk package other than RIMGRAZER?

THIS.

I'm not too sure, but I'm assuming your vert has to be in the 80s along with your dunk rating

^I believe 70ish........

I get more and more upset about this game everytime i play
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kobe85

no wonder this game is going to be 25.00 on black friday. SMH @ 2ksports for having the GOAT on the cover, but making the game %+*!@% as @@%+.
where is this going to be 25$ at?cuz i havent bought it yet just waiting on a sale

Once you get your dunk rating to 80, you can give yourself several different specialty dunks.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Once you get your dunk rating to 80, you can give yourself several different specialty dunks.

what about diffrent dunk packages? right now the only option i have is "Rim grazer"

but dude stays poseterizing N's
pimp.gif

It shouldn't matter, once you get to 80 you get to select your own specialty dunks, and those are the dunks you perform each time in the game. Ranging fromdifferent tomahawks, windmills, reverses, and there's even the Jumpman dunk

dam i think i need to make a new guy than cause dudes dunk rating is around 58-60 & its costs 500+ points to skill up.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

THIS.

FYI I just unlocked the "athletic dunk package" when the DUNK skill hit level 65. It seems like dude gets alot more hang time during dunks.

In My Player, When the mentor says you a big decision to make about signing with one of 2 teams that are intrested in me how do i find out what teams dude istalking about and how do i sign the dam offer?

Back
Top Bottom