NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just rented both this and Live. Will see which i like

where the heck is iverson and how i get on grizzlies?
Iverson is still a free agent in the game I think. Should be fixed on an update soon.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Just got the word from my connect
devil.gif

connect needed for a game on rd?

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

Only thing i really hate is on a fast brake, the defense looks lost and slows up...be gettin me tight..
nba 2k10 can use cars now?...is that a new feature this year?

congrats on getting the game...what system do you have it for?
This aint english class...u know what i meant...anyway got it for PS3..

maybe you should think about taking it...jk homie
laugh.gif

anyways whats your psn?...maybe we'll play when i get my copy of the game

Mamba MVP wrote:
Just picked up my anniversary editon: all the stuff is nice, definitely a must cop for Lakers/Kobe fans.
where'd you cop it at?...how much?...and yes post pics!

Originally Posted by copped

they still haven't fixed the server issues...this is the same crap i have been talking about all these months prior to release...

pathetic...they had 12 months to fix it...still network errors and lag.
smh.gif
they been having networking problems for years now... they are just as bad as yuku

My AE shipped from Gamestop last night..I was expecting it tomorrow..but it's coming today

I CANNOT WAIT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my player sounds great..i got a 6'7 two guard from draft combine imma work with

Yo retro, how you doin on playin defense? I can stay in front of my defender to save my life.

im sellin my 2k, pffft 2k 9.5 How i threw an alley and finished and they called a basketball interference smfh.

IMO thats why the rating is at 8.5 and live is at 8.2, patch won't fix nothing for the online, better to play this game with your friends in the casa.

SCREW 2K, YEAH I SAID IT LIVE ALLLLLLLLLLL DAY. I dont give 2 shiiiits about what anyone says, I dont know WHY they changed the crossovers on 2k, I aint got NOtime to be learning new shi, I loved 2k7-2k9 2k10 disappointed me.

Live 10 > 2k10 MODASUCKA

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

im sellin my 2k, pffft 2k 9.5 How i threw an alley and finished and they called a basketball interference smfh.

IMO thats why the rating is at 8.5 and live is at 8.2, patch won't fix nothing for the online, better to play this game with your friends in the casa.

SCREW 2K, YEAH I SAID IT LIVE ALLLLLLLLLLL DAY. I dont give 2 shiiiits about what anyone says, I dont know WHY they changed the crossovers on 2k, I aint got NO time to be learning new shi, I loved 2k7-2k9 2k10 disappointed me.

Live 10 > 2k10 MODASUCKA
eyes.gif
y every1 always bashing 2k u know damn u will be playin 2kmore then live..LIVE loyalty lol, just Let it go 2k is superior in all aspects live has been struggling for like 4 yrs to keep up 2k

SCREW 2K, YEAH I SAID IT LIVE ALLLLLLLLLLL DAY. I dont give 2 shiiiits about what anyone says, I dont know WHY they changed the crossovers on 2k, I aint got NO time to be learning new shi, I loved 2k7-2k9 2k10 disappointed me.

Live 10 > 2k10 MODASUCKA

laugh.gif
DUDE IS HEATED!

Live 10 > 2k10 MODASUCKA

THANX

i'm gonna cop this over live anyway, just because EA Sports just hasn't gotten it right since 03...

Originally Posted by Marvelous M4RK

Live 10 > 2k10 MODASUCKA
eyes.gif
y every1 always bashing 2k u know damn u will be playin 2k more then live..LIVE loyalty lol, just Let it go 2k is superior in all aspects live has been struggling for like 4 yrs to keep up 2k

You obvoiusly have no intention of playing Live 10. Don't bash a game you have not played. 2K10 is good, but the framerate issues on the 360 are horrible,even unplayable at times. The game also needs major slider tweaking to lower FG% and to tone down alley oops.

Well that's the Anniversary Edition. Sorry if the pics were too big.

westcali, I reserved it at Gamestop and paid $99.99 plus tax.

GT: Gator Boy 24 if yall wanna play later today, I have to get used to the crossovers and stuff.

Live 10 > 2k10 MODASUCKA

I cant lie im tight they changed up the crossover
But they said they made it easier for all the ppl who could ever get used to it
Just got to unlearn the old and learn the new controls

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Yo DC or whoever, how is this custom arena music gonna work?
we rip a cd on to the xbox? and then what?
you have to create a new playlist for each event I think they have 10 events.
what are these events you speak of? I'm so lost
frown.gif
2z88dbn.jpg

ahhhh i see. thanks man, too bad i gotta wait till sunday to get the game
smh.gif

That locker is pretty sick, didn't realize from the pics before, I thought it was gonna be something small that sits on a desktop

2K10 is the BIZNESS!!! I don't care what ya'll say this is the best SIM hoops game ever. They revamped the crossovers but IMO it made it easier tostring moves together. L2 and left stick is all you need and you can string together some sick stuff!!!
pimp.gif

Things I've noticed thus far...

- Kobe's jumper is super WET... Dude might be the best in the game
laugh.gif

- On offense you can make room by using your shoulder before you do a dribble move
pimp.gif

- The post game is sick... Dwight's drop step is super nasty
- Players actually miss layups in practice mode when you're shooting by yourself... Ya'll might think that's whack but it's realistic tho causecause wehn you shoot around in real life you miss layups too

But I'm so glad they included all the instructions for the moves this year... The post game is nasty once you learn all the moves.

man thank you for the pics.
i picked mine up like an hour ago, and i couldnt find my 10th anniversary video or gold room code. @%%* had me mad as hell, til i thought about opening mylocker.
were you kinda ticked at how little the figurine was?

am i the only one who can't get my draft combine player to upload to the servers; although i played my 6 games?

Originally Posted by 430AM

2K10 is the BIZNESS!!! I don't care what ya'll say this is the best SIM hoops game ever. They revamped the crossovers but IMO it made it easier to string moves together. L2 and left stick is all you need and you can string together some sick stuff!!!
pimp.gif

Things I've noticed thus far...

- Kobe's jumper is super WET... Dude might be the best in the game
laugh.gif

- On offense you can make room by using your shoulder before you do a dribble move
pimp.gif

- The post game is sick... Dwight's drop step is super nasty
- Players actually miss layups in practice mode when you're shooting by yourself... Ya'll might think that's whack but it's realistic tho cause cause wehn you shoot around in real life you miss layups too

But I'm so glad they included all the instructions for the moves this year... The post game is nasty once you learn all the moves.
But they're in the NBA. There's not that many missed layups in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom