NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by YoungProdigy10

man thank you for the pics.
i picked mine up like an hour ago, and i couldnt find my 10th anniversary video or gold room code. @%%* had me mad as hell, til i thought about opening my locker.
were you kinda ticked at how little the figurine was?

Yeah I thought it would be a lot bigger, but oh well

Is anyone else having framerate issues?

copped the anniversary edition...too dope
pimp.gif

Players actually miss layups in practice mode when you're shooting by yourself... Ya'll might think that's whack but it's realistic tho cause cause wehn you shoot around in real life you miss layups too

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

i picked mine up like an hour ago, and i couldnt find my 10th anniversary video or gold room code. @%%* had me mad as hell, til i thought about opening my locker.

Yeah I thought it would be a lot bigger, but oh well

Is anyone else having framerate issues?

Yes. Framerate issues are apparent on the 360 version. Lots of slowdown in the paint. From what I hear, installing the game to the HD does not help either. Howbad is it for you? It seems like it's in certain arenas.

Playing my homie online, it plays it slo mo for liek a whole quarter and goes back to normal finally.
smh, i like though. got to get use to player control, feel like they moving on skates.

i rented this and Live, about to compare.

Mayo is finally consistent for me.
smile.gif

bring on Iverson update!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Playing my homie online, it plays it slo mo for liek a whole quarter and goes back to normal finally.
smh, i like though. got to get use to player control, feel like they moving on skates.

smile.gif

bring on Iverson update!
Did you cop with the stuff I sent you?

It just seems like it randomly slows down and speeds up during the game, and in the post it's horrible.

Ok, this framerate slow down stuff is garbage...The game just lags.. smh

Animations are awesome and on point. So many new ones too.

Shots go in way too much. Sliders will need to be adjusted.

Frame rate is terrible.

Don't like the new iso controls.

Players move too slow.

I would have prefered exactly 2k9 with updated rosters. Will this framerate issue get resolved?

welp I caved and bought it. I've never owned a 2k game so I'm very happy.

i hear the ps3 version is less choppy, so i'm happy about that. However I'm mad pissed ps3 didn't get the soundtrack stuff. I need nba on nbcmusic.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Players actually miss layups in practice mode when you're shooting by yourself... Ya'll might think that's whack but it's realistic tho cause cause wehn you shoot around in real life you miss layups too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I feel like Bill Cosby on Kids Say the Darndest things
laugh.gif

That sentence came straight out of a 9 year olds brain
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

smile.gif

bring on Iverson update!
Did you cop with the stuff I sent you?

Naw, i couldn't get the next day shipping. I just went to blockbuster this a.m and rented it.

Just picked up my anniversary edition. The packaging is just too sick!! The big sleeve holding the mini locker is even embossed!
pimp.gif

hey guys , i ust got this game

how can i import my nba 2k10 draft combine player to nba 2k10?

Well I knew it was gonna be that small, the size was given if you preordered online

After playing a couple of games here's my review.

The commentary in this game may be the best ever in a sports game, I love how if something interrupts a play they pick back up the discussion after its over.There is much more free-flowing conversation that adds to the authenticity of the game as well.

I also love the presentation as well, the menus, courts, players, stat overlays, postgame stuff, etc. are all very sleek. The Pressbook slide show thing isgreat.

Now what really matters to me is the gameplay which I can say after playing a few games and getting used to the controls is an improvement over 2K9. Theframerate slowdown is a nuisance, but hopefully they'll be able to fix that with a patch or something. Otherwise the gameplay is slower which makes for amore controlled game. The post game is challenging to get the hang of from the start (I had to figure out that you have to release the clutch button to go intoyour shot, otherwise the player will just continue to pivot).

The playcalling system is great and the animations into certain shots, picks, and collisions with others players are good. Graphics are really good and I'mglad that more throwbacks have been added (Laker Royal Blues
pimp.gif
)

This game is not without its issues, but I'm liking what I see and have played a lot. I know it's early, but I will say that this is the best 2K gameto come out (yes, even better than 2K8 which I believe was the best basketball game ever).

Verdict 9/10

Can anybody give me some info on the computer version. Im sure that the thread is fairly 360 and ps3 heavy but im looking for some info because i dont haveeither anymore. Is 2k10 worth it on the computer.

Originally Posted by Exclusivo

am i the only one who can't get my draft combine player to upload to the servers; although i played my 6 games?

perhaps you tried "loading" instead of "importing" happend to me the 1st time

only played one game..@%+% was difficult is hell
laugh.gif
knicks v. pacers..smfh at eddy curry being rated higher than gallo..but i digress

the anniversary edition is DEF worth the 40 extra

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I feel like Bill Cosby on Kids Say the Darndest things
laugh.gif

That sentence came straight out of a 9 year olds brain
roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Ya'll clownin but dudes really miss layups in shootaround tho... I just didn't know any other way to say it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom