NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

THE MENU IS THE WORST!!!! Navigating the stadium sounds is ******ed as well. But once in the game it's pretty prettyyyy good. I'm frying with ATL rightnow.

copped it today. its good , but want this online chizzle to start working right now..

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by LeeBoi

Gotta get used to the player releases all over again but quick notes

MILES FROM THE UTAH JAZZ IS AN ANIMAL!!!! ALSO EVANS FROM THE ATLANTA HAWKS BE ****TN ON PEOPLE. Havent used Lebron or Kobe yet but Im Guessing they're unstoppable as well. Oh and YAO is automatic in the paint once again hehe

why do they do that to Yao... i hate that... toss it in, and buckets... they gotta do somethin about that, cuz if it was that easy in real life, yao would be 37 and 16 w/ 6 bpg...

i know its a game, but its supposed to be a simulation...

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

So frustrated with this game.

Soo different, so slow.

word... this is gettin on my nerves... ugh... you'll get w/ it though, family... just keep at it...

but seriously though... is anyone else's 2k network messin up?... my stuff is messin up ... cant get an online game goin for nothin...
look how you 2k guys stress
smokin.gif

sadly in live we dont have to pull out our hair and kick rocks
tongue.gif

will cop once its 50% off during xmas or black friday. no point playing it now when the game needs SERIOUS patching.

i've had the game for about a week and a half and i'd have to say 2k9 might be a little better. for now at least

my thoughts:

-The menu lay out is HORRIBLE. Why would they even consider doing that?
-They changed alot of players shots when they had them PERFECT last year. Example: KG, Kyle Korver, Lebron etc.
-Carlos Boozers shot is exactly how it is in real life
-players get tired waaaaay too fast
-People still cherry pick like *#@++%@ $%#$*++ online
-I missed 3 dunks in 1 game with josh smith
-the camera angles during free throws are annoying as !%$*
-the game still glitches sometimes so that you have to call a time out because your subs wont get off the court, smh why cant they fix that

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

i've had the game for about a week and a half and i'd have to say 2k9 might be a little better. for now at least

my thoughts:

-The menu lay out is HORRIBLE. Why would they even consider doing that?
-They changed alot of players shots when they had them PERFECT last year. Example: KG, Kyle Korver, Lebron etc.
-Carlos Boozers shot is exactly how it is in real life
-players get tired waaaaay too fast
-People still cherry pick like *#@++%@ $%#$*++ online
-I missed 3 dunks in 1 game with josh smith
-the camera angles during free throws are annoying as !%$*
-the game still glitches sometimes so that you have to call a time out because your subs wont get off the court, smh why cant they fix that
i think the camera angle is a glitch, because you seriously cant shoot your freethrow. the josh smith dunk it depends on your difficultly. and idont know why they changed lebron shot either
eyes.gif

I consider this game FAIL. Come to LIVE 10 FELLASSS
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

MILES FROM THE UTAH JAZZ IS AN ANIMAL!!!! ALSO EVANS FROM THE ATLANTA HAWKS BE ****TN ON PEOPLE. Havent used Lebron or Kobe yet but Im Guessing they're unstoppable as well. Oh and YAO is automatic in the paint once again hehe

why do they do that to Yao... i hate that... toss it in, and buckets... they gotta do somethin about that, cuz if it was that easy in real life, yao would be 37 and 16 w/ 6 bpg...

Soo different, so slow.

word... this is gettin on my nerves... ugh... you'll get w/ it though, family... just keep at it...

but seriously though... is anyone else's 2k network messin up?... my stuff is messin up ... cant get an online game goin for nothin...
smokin.gif

tongue.gif

ha... you just stick to nba live 10 aka "nba street w/ 5 players"... lol

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yeah I can't get online and
smh.gif
speaking about automatic D-12 in the paint.
laugh.gif
i was playing the demo and it seemed like vince cartershould have been on the cover cause this guy would miss no shots at all

Ok so far the only problem i have is without adjusting the game sliders Beating the computer on hall of fame is nearly impossible Every single game im up 5-10points 4th quarter 2 minutes and they just ape +**+ and steal block rebound and NOT MISS! i mean its fun fora challenge but give me a break i dominate thewhole game and they win at the buzzer with some lucky 3

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Soo different, so slow.

smokin.gif

tongue.gif

ha... you just stick to nba live 10 aka "nba street w/ 5 players"... lol
At least im having FUN!
tongue.gif

iso motion and post move changes were not necessary at all.
SMH
and your on team AI defense is terrible
In the draft combine demo it seemed like hey improved it but dudes be sagging off shooters like they Rondo
Rashad Lewis been roasting his defender and its not even like he's coming off picks
SMH
still the game is tight
cant front they stepped it up

Originally Posted by Iansmk

is ANYONE getting a slight audio issue? thought it was only the song that plays in the menu, but it was happening during the game. basically its this light buzzing/distortion that occurs every 5-6 seconds.

ok online games are too easy. i scored 20 points with wade, 6 of them three's with people right in my face.

2k needs to set it on hall of fame.

can someone please tell me where you go to upload the MY PLAYER from the DRAFT COMBINE??

anyone able to get the individual player custom arena sounds to work? I can get the home up court and the pregame working but no individual players at all, Ineed my damn Mystikal song for Caron Butler
mad.gif

i cant for the life of me turn off auto save for assiocation

and its off at the main menu but it stays on in assiocation

i hate it

Back
Top Bottom