getting my #*$ handed to me
first 3 games of the season on HOF
team AI on defense is atrocious
dudes been leaving shooters wide open
even when u change the setting to play tight or deny ball
and dudes help when no help is needed
offense is all good but d idk...

Online is for suckers!
It's all about he controlled enviorment of the offline gameplay.

I didn't go through this thread yet but is anyone else having issues with shooting? Cot damn my timing is all off from 2k9.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I didn't go through this thread yet but is anyone else having issues with shooting? Cot damn my timing is all off from 2k9.
Idk how you couldnt tell by playing, but yeah shooting is much faster this year.

Btw minor detail, but anyone noticed the sound the net makes now, as well as how it moves on shots? I love it. For some reason it makes a big difference to me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Idk how you couldnt tell by playing, but yeah shooting is much faster this year.
Indeed.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

can someone please tell me where you go to upload the MY PLAYER from the DRAFT COMBINE??
you have to choose "import my player"

but the 2k server is down.
i dont get that option
nerd.gif
damn, i don't know what to tell you.

when i went to my player mode, it gave me "load my player" and "import my player"
when exactly does it tell you that?

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Indeed.
I know that now but damn this is OD. Only person I shot well with was Nate.

So am I gonna have to wait till the update to use iverson...

I tried to manually put him on the grizzlies but still cant get him on the roster for a quick game...

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

that Fox Sports Net theme music is a sick idea
pimp.gif
..how u gonna get that on your hardrive tho?

Recorded it off Youtube, then burned the audio file on iTunes.

I'm a music producer so I know tricks
laugh.gif

stephen curry.......
pimp.gif
. nh.

oh yeah, and kobe = beast in this game.

who wants to go against me....xbox agold1002 (imma play as the cavs but im not a homer with lebron.)

is it me or everytime lebron dunks they replay it no matter what
nerd.gif
also the computer cherry picks like CRAZY

finally got a w
on the Celtics
Garnett does not miss
and once again the teamate AI is terrible

Live=Arcadey. Wouldnt even download the Demo.

After playing 2k10 for a while its starting to grow on me. Could definitely use a few updates though. I repeat C.J Miles from the Utah Jazz is a beast. %#!+@rating is like mid 50's but he plays like he's in the 90's. Think i'll continue to run wit the Rockets though. Aaron Brooks Trey is on point,good inside presence with Yao and i'll beast with T-Mac once i get all the controls down.

I did notice though how the computer stay leaving there man wide open even with help defense turned all the way down especially when playing the Orlando Magic.SMH

Originally Posted by LeeBoi

Live=Arcadey. Wouldnt even download the Demo.

After playing 2k10 for a while its starting to grow on me. Could definitely use a few updates though. I repeat C.J Miles from the Utah Jazz is a beast. !!%*+ rating is like mid 50's but he plays like he's in the 90's. Think i'll continue to run wit the Rockets though. Aaron Brooks Trey is on point, good inside presence with Yao and i'll beast with T-Mac once i get all the controls down.

I did notice though how the computer stay leaving there man wide open even with help defense turned all the way down especially when playing the Orlando Magic. SMH

Rashad Lewis b free as *!!%
Its a good thing Turkey isnt there anymore or it would really be a slaughter
like y?
frown.gif

can someone please tell me where you go to upload the MY PLAYER from the DRAFT COMBINE??
you have to choose "import my player"

but the 2k server is down.
i dont get that option
nerd.gif
damn, i don't know what to tell you.

when i went to my player mode, it gave me "load my player" and "import my player"

I got all of that, I uploaded from the Combine thing,
go to my player, go to continue, then it shows me that I have a player uploaded if I want to load or import,
I hit import
it says, there is no saved data.
Ok
So I hit load,
and no saved data.

irritating,
anyone get by this?

Back
Top Bottom