NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

can someone please tell me where you go to upload the MY PLAYER from the DRAFT COMBINE??
you have to choose "import my player"

but the 2k server is down.
i dont get that option
nerd.gif
damn, i don't know what to tell you.

when i went to my player mode, it gave me "load my player" and "import my player"

I got all of that, I uploaded from the Combine thing,
go to my player, go to continue, then it shows me that I have a player uploaded if I want to load or import,
I hit import
it says, there is no saved data.
Ok
So I hit load,
and no saved data.

irritating,
anyone get by this?
i just got the same thing
ohwell.gif

Yo whats the deal with only being able to control one player in quick match...
mad.gif

Damn 2k, you slacked off on this joint.

Honestly, with all the issues that is going on with NBA 2K10, the game should be worth $30.
By the time half the season is over the game should be flawless. I expect the game to be near perfect if I am dropping 60.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

guess you can't lock down on defense all the time, players get mad tired quick.
qft. My starting line up was DEAD 3 minutes into the 1st qtr. smh

Originally Posted by toine2983

Dudes wildin' out in the 2k forums.
laugh.gif

Haaha I bet they are. If people this aggy on NT I can only imagine. 2K forums criticism= nah right comments

can someone please tell me where you go to upload the MY PLAYER from the DRAFT COMBINE??

i dont get that option
nerd.gif

when i went to my player mode, it gave me "load my player" and "import my player"

go to my player, go to continue, then it shows me that I have a player uploaded if I want to load or import,
I hit import
Ok
So I hit load,
and no saved data.

irritating,
anyone get by this?
ohwell.gif
me too -_________- all i want to do is play with my damn player

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

i swear
smh.gif
call it cheating, but i had to take fatigue off
laugh.gif

somethings i noticed with my squad(denver nuggets)
melo can't hit a 3ball to save his life
jr will dunk on anything moving
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

ty lawson>>chauncey (when i play with them that is)
defense is rated 89 yet they move out the way to let lebron dunk every time
smh.gif

why does lebron have the illest ball handling skills on the game
indifferent.gif

i'm saying dude dribbled around 4 of my dudes who all tried to rip him and somehow he got around them all!!
indifferent.gif

Then melo comes down the court gets the rock and out of nowhere lebron steals it from behind, goes down court and jacks up a 3ball from damn near halfcourt andboom nothing but net
smh.gif

(i seen lebron hit 5 3balls in a damn row
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
)
i had to turn the game off for a couple hrs i was so pissed off...

and don't even get me started on the missed layups...these N_'s are professionals and i'm missing 5+ EASY layups a game
i'm loyal to 2k sports but got damn...there's definitely some stuff on the game that needs some fixing...

oh and can you not lockup on D anymore? i'm out there playing on ball D and getting crossed constantly! its damn near disgusting....ok i'm done ventingnow

the shooting is crap in this game, played one game so far as the blazers. i shot like 20% and went 0-15 with travis outlaw
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i dont get that option
nerd.gif

I hit import
Ok
So I hit load,
and no saved data.

irritating,
anyone get by this?
ohwell.gif
me too -_________- all i want to do is play with my damn player

Word y'all.
That is why I played the damn draft combine, so I could upload and go. I don't want to have to do it all over again,
hope this issue is fixed asap. like when I wake up tomorrow (today)

Yo Mateen,
I feel you, the shooting is different in this one,
Timing seems to be different, I had a horrible percentage too.

i'm getting used to the game now but has anyone experienced lag playing a quick game? every 2-3 possessions the game lags when i'm on offense.

Let's all take off our rose-colored glasses and be real with ourselves. I don't know what's wrong with this game but it's broken at it'score. There are MAJOR problems that need to be addressed. To put it plainly, the game just doesn't flow right. I played a few games, lost some and won somebut regardless of the outcome, I still felt the same way...which is unsatisfied. There's something just flawed about this game. Getting a block in thisgame doesn't feel as good, playing "defense" is unbelievably frustrating, for some reason the shooting animations are a lot faster, while thegame seems to have slowed down it also seems faster for some strange reason....

I refuse to turn to LIVE but 2K really needs to get on top of this and make things right. I can't believe they released this sorry excuse of a game in goodconscience.

edit: I don't really get the framerate issues but my largest gripe with the game is how your teammates try to help on D. It leads to easy uncontestedlayups for the opponent every time. This game is bordering on unplayable.

2K9>2k10. The graphics on 2k10 are terrible and fast breaks are to slow. Might pick up Live 10.

Seriously, anyone know why only one player can be used during quick match...? That shhh is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I think thats also why dudes are getting took to the cup so easy.. If you dont play lock down D you can stay in front of your man easier (thanks to the autodefensive stand) amd make him pick up his dribble with the lock down D

I Just Want To Know Why The Players Get Fatigued In The 1st Few Possessions Of The Game.. Like Excessively.. It's Annoying.. What Was EA Thinking?SMH
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom