NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Its no way that I'm the only one that isn't bothered by the fatigue . just stop holding turbo on offense and Lock on D on defense it helps A LOT

from playing this game for at least 3 to 4 hours.. from my house then at my boys..... i havent played online yet...
fast breaks are not fast at all
players fatigue way to fast.. wade played a lot of minutes last year and dudes gets mad tired in the 1st qtr..
game lags way too much and im not even playing online.. how does the game do that?
they made it easier to jump in the passing lane and stealing the ball
this game should not cost $60... and be this way... im sorry but the problems in 2k9 were not fixed and all they did was extra stuff we did not need...
i just wanted a little bit of better graphics, and fix some of the issues....( players being over rated, charging, goal tending, stripping the ball while doinga layup... )
they spent a year making this game and its still not up to par... we should not be buying a game like this with this many issues even if they are gonna fixit...

smh.gif
at Ty Lawson being rated better than JR Smith. By the way, my son can't miss
pimp.gif
Had 33 points with him against the Heat.

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

I Just Want To Know Why The Players Get Fatigued In The 1st Few Possessions Of The Game.. Like Excessively.. It's Annoying.. What Was EA Thinking? SMH
tired.gif

You mean what was 2k thinking? lol But honestly..... i rented both yesterday, mean and my boy was playing 2k first. I was like alright, i'm digging it...i'll buy 2k. Then last night, i played Live all night... man, i had wayyyyyy more fun. Online was great too, well EA always does that right. But it wasalot of fun. I went back to play 2k after... i couldn't do it. i quit out the 1st qtr, seemed much more boring, more bugs/problems. etc.... Can'tbelieve i'm saying this, Live will get my $$.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

smh.gif
pimp.gif
Ty Lawson sucks, he has no handles and he's mad short. JR is still Michael Jordan in this game tho
laugh.gif
. If he has any space for a 3 it's automatic. They made Chauncey way bettertoo, he can actually dribble now. That Melo player model is the worst though, he looks like Codename V.

I know this game has issues, but what sports game is perfect fresh out the box? FIFA is as close as it gets. That's what patches are for, the NBA seasonhasn't even started yet, I'm sure they'll fix the BS by the end of the month. I don't care how many glitches this game has it's still waymore realistic than Live is to me. They need to slow down the shots though, it's like everyone has a quick release.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

smh.gif
pimp.gif
Ty Lawson sucks, he has no handles and he's mad short. JR is still Michael Jordan in this game tho
laugh.gif
. If he has any space for a 3 it's automatic. They made Chauncey way better too, he can actually dribble now. That Melo player model is the worst though, he looks like Codename V.

I know this game has issues, but what sports game is perfect fresh out the box? FIFA is as close as it gets. That's what patches are for, the NBA season hasn't even started yet, I'm sure they'll fix the BS by the end of the month. I don't care how many glitches this game has it's still way more realistic than Live is to me. They need to slow down the shots though, it's like everyone has a quick release.
mad.gif
When he (JR) hit 4 three pointer's in a row, I had to pause the game to collect my thoughts
laugh.gif
If only son could transfer that consistency into real life
tired.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. If he has any space for a 3 it's automatic. They made Chauncey way better too, he can actually dribble now. That Melo player model is the worst though, he looks like Codename V.

I know this game has issues, but what sports game is perfect fresh out the box? FIFA is as close as it gets. That's what patches are for, the NBA season hasn't even started yet, I'm sure they'll fix the BS by the end of the month. I don't care how many glitches this game has it's still way more realistic than Live is to me. They need to slow down the shots though, it's like everyone has a quick release.
mad.gif
When he (JR) hit 4 three pointer's in a row, I had to pause the game to collect my thoughts
laugh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
2k is the only game that will make me extremely angry.Especially after a series of bs plays or someone catching fire I have to pause the game and relax, so frustrating. Looks lke this year wont be any different

laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

I Just Want To Know Why The Players Get Fatigued In The 1st Few Possessions Of The Game.. Like Excessively.. It's Annoying.. What Was EA Thinking? SMH
tired.gif

You mean what was 2k thinking? lol But honestly..... i rented both yesterday, mean and my boy was playing 2k first. I was like alright, i'm digging it... i'll buy 2k. Then last night, i played Live all night... man, i had wayyyyyy more fun. Online was great too, well EA always does that right. But it was alot of fun. I went back to play 2k after... i couldn't do it. i quit out the 1st qtr, seemed much more boring, more bugs/problems. etc.... Can't believe i'm saying this, Live will get my $$.
They sleepin on the live

Originally Posted by lysolflow

finally got two games rockin last night on the xbox live...

Game 1: Celtics vs Magic: got the win, but only cuz Pierce came thru strong in the end... i didnt really use Rasheed Wallace alot cuz son gets tired FAST... he will hit the occasional three, though... his jumper aint pure, but you gotta respect it... it doesnt look like his shot, though... KG is dunkfest, too..

as far as pg play, i dont know why, but i had a bunch of turnovers w/ Rondo... son was playin like it was his rookie year... throwin the ball everywhere... he will get in that lane and yam on you, though... i had a few dunks from the cat tryin to full court pressure Rondo. He would just go around him, and the help stayed clingin to their matchup, so Rondo had the lane and flushed...
pimp.gif
i know the dude i was playin was havin a fit. and Eddie House is officially NOT a pg... LOL... he WILL get ripped, just like in real life if he gets pressured... get the ball up and out if he runnin the show... but that's realistic... no more lineups w/ 6'8" small forwards playin point, cuz they will get the cookies snatched...

Vince Carter is insane... had NO energy and still dropped a smooth 30 on me... and it was an efficient 30... not one of those forced kinds... and the alley-oop play is kinda frustrating to defend, even when you see it coming... you used to be able to stop it if you had players in position... now its like, the guy catchin the oop isnt phased by getting bumped... Ray Lewis caught somethin nasty down the middle of the lane... RAYSHARD LEWIS... lol... and i aint know Jason Williams aka White Chocolate was on the Magic... ALLLLLLLLREAAAADY....

Game 2: Rockets vs Heat

had the rockets and loss on some straight bull sheet... up by 1 w/ 20 seconds left... had fast break w/ tmac, and dropped it off the Brent Barry cuttin... kinfoe had a wiiiiide open layup, and PUMP FAKED... slowed up the break, the defense caught up to him, and he missed the layup...
Lebron goes down court and hits a mid range jumper w/ TMac and Ariza draped all over him... Game cooked...

they got TMac and Ariza's numbers mixed up too... lol... Yao Ming is money (perfect from the floor and the greatest defensive force ever) but he gets tired SOOOO fast. but i think the game is on a ratio to a real nba game... the 2k10 quarters are 5 minutes, and nba quarters are 12, so i guess its a 5:12 ratio. so if you play 12.5 minutes on the game, its like playin 30 minutes in real life... just my guess...

TMac is unclutch... son could not hit anything to slow down runs... Aaron Brooks is money, though... fast w/ good stamina... i had problems subbing b/c Yao Ming got tired and couldnt get his energy back... plus, the other posts were getting tired too... i had Battier and Ariza playin power forward alot...

Mario Chalmers is extra good... i think overrated... b/c he does it all.... and DWade is DWade...

smh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

yeah lawson & affalo suck but Denver is my tem Melo,billups, & J.R. no one can stop me if the all drop 15.......everthing else is a cake walk

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

smh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

yeah lawson & affalo suck but Denver is my tem Melo,billups, & J.R. no one can stop me if the all drop 15.......everthing else is a cake walk
pimp.gif
I would use my 76ers but..... well no comment
smh.gif

to all the people havin trouble uploading your player it's cause the 2k servers are crap...i had to go back to the draft combine and re-upload my player 4times until i finally connected to 2k....but it is sweet when you bump kobe out of the way on the opening screen....also make sure you save your player careerafter he's uploaded or you'll have to go thru the import and draft all over again......and is it just me or are the summer circuit/ training camp gamesreally easy.

As a previous NTer said when the games are on 5 minute quarters they make it proportional, because I played on 5min quarters and after 2 minutes everyone wasdead, then when I played on full quarters dudes lasted waaay longer
and yet again teammate AI SMH
they always fall for the pick, like damn man I got my man body up on yours
dudes need to just cover they men and stop helping

My guy got drafted by the Spurs and I made it all the way past summer league and got cut on the last day before preseason and got sent to the D-League, and tofind out that I wasn't even a starter on the team I was tight. Then the stupid coach subbed me in first at SG (I'm a natural PG at 6'0 in the game)and then subbed me in at SF while the opposing player ate me alive. Not to mention all the lag I encountered while playing the game (This was an offline careermode game) I ended the game with 0 pts, 1 rebound and 1 steal, and in the summer league I averaged 10.5, 5, and 9. I'm dissappointed.

1 thing that bother me...
1) the fatigue is OD.. star players like Wade or Bron should not be tired as hell after 1 fastbreak half way into the 1st Qtr!! (and no, i don't spam theturbo button)

Originally Posted by proper english

1 thing that bother me...
1) the fatigue is OD.. star players like Wade or Bron should not be tired as hell after 1 fastbreak half way into the 1st Qtr!! (and no, i don't spam the turbo button)

i think you do because for me Kobe and Gasol NEVER get tired Artest always but you just gotta only ONLY use turbo for driving/explosive to paint or fast breaks

Drafted by the Grizzlies so I was thinking
devil.gif
I'm about to get all types of minutes and hopefully get traded.. summer league stats 14pts 5 rebs and 5assists per game. Did not get the invite for training camp
indifferent.gif
now I'm in the spurs training camp trying to beat Mario west out to be the 3rd SG.. and thenmove up a lil more

Back
Top Bottom