NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

2K server +%$@@@ sucksssss!!!! I been trying 2 upload my player for the past 30 mins, smfh. After having 2 pay for the Draft Combine, you'd figure atleastyou wouldn't have any problems......

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

anyone able to get the individual player custom arena sounds to work? I can get the home up court and the pregame working but no individual players at all, I need my damn Mystikal song for Caron Butler
mad.gif

I can't get it to work neither!
mad.gif

< br>

defense is so god damn stupid......then i beat my friends @%$ w/ the magic....next game he gonna pick a team n left me stuck w/ the nuggets
smh.gif
.....melo went3-20.......fool couldnt hit a 3 to save his life....now this fool think he's better then me
smh.gif
.......2k9 this wouldn't have happened w/ my bulls

my player is uploaded but when I go into the game its saying its telling me I have a player on the server..then when I try to download..its saying theres nodata

WT FUUUHHHH

i only read the last 2 pages.

so basically this game sucks...........just how madden 2010 sucks too huh?

or maybe NT is too hard on these sports games?

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Drafted by the Grizzlies so I was thinking
devil.gif
I'm about to get all types of minutes and hopefully get traded.. summer league stats 14pts 5 rebs and 5 assists per game. Did not get the invite for training camp
indifferent.gif
now I'm in the spurs training camp trying to beat Mario west out to be the 3rd SG.. and then move up a lil more
laugh.gif
same thing happen to me grizzlies didnt pick me up fortraining camp..now im a knick
indifferent.gif

i bought it last night before i went to class...didnt get to play until 10pm and the server was horrible!...i tried to update my rosters online and itdoesnt have iverson on the grizz yet...i think the last roster update on the 2k server was early september and didnt iverson sign in mid september?

overall---great game im still confused though but im happy with it
pimp.gif

Did you win that game last night?

The Wizards joint? Man hell naw DWade just turned it on a n_. Scored like 10 consecutive points in the final 3 mins.

I need to find a good site with various NBA arena music.

And go in.

Also, I use a pretty decent set of sliders that slows the game down and makes it more realistic. I'll upload it to 2kShare if yall want to use it.

I played 12 min quarters and had a 89-84 game.

My-T.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

or maybe NT is too hard on these sports games?
This but there are a lot of problems within this game.

Operation Sports as well as 2KSports forums are more legit when it comes to sports games so I never go by what NT says.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Did you win that game last night?

The Wizards joint? Man hell naw DWade just turned it on a n_. Scored like 10 consecutive points in the final 3 mins.

My-T.

laugh.gif
Similar thing happened to me. I was up by 12 in the 3rd and all of a sudden Amare Stoudemire starts making 3 pointers and Nash can back downNene
smh.gif
Lost by 7. JR did his thing, but Billups was turning it over more than Jake Delhomme on MNF
smh.gif

cant believe i bought the anniversary edition of this.......waste of $. as much as i hate to admit it, i wish i bought Live, and i been a 2k player since 2k.EA did the right thing by hiring a few key developers from the 2k team for their Live development and it shows.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I think most of yall are just mad you need to re-learn a 2k basketball game

word up

laugh.gif
yep ....

i'm waiting for COD:MW2 thread...there gonna be a bunch of crying too ...people hates changes ...

Originally Posted by i3allistic

word up

laugh.gif
yep ....

i'm waiting for COD:MW2 thread...there gonna be a bunch of crying too ...people hates changes ...
Nothing wrong with change but people do have some legit complaints on here. Bout to check the 2k forums and see how people are acting over there.Lol

Originally Posted by LeeBoi

Originally Posted by i3allistic

word up

laugh.gif
yep ....

Nothing wrong with change but people do have some legit complaints on here. Bout to check the 2k forums and see how people are acting over there. Lol

i agree there nothing wrong with changes ...but some people make it seem like its the end of the world ...
laugh.gif
*shrug*

Played the my player last night on PS3 and hated it because after everything I do it kept going to the stupid checking servers, no servers available try backlater. What kind of CRAPPY launch is this?

smh.gif
@ Durant being better than Jordan in this game... Tell me why this dude hit 18 of his teams first 20 points going 9/9 from the field in the first quarter.
I was the Magic at home against the Thunder and thought I was doin it... Then I ended up losing by 10.
indifferent.gif

But real talk... 2K10 is dope as hell but will have you heated for real. I be yellin at the TV sayin the same #@*# over and over while my girl is in the roomjust laughing her @%* off.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom