NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

indifferent.gif

So the demo isn't up yet for PS3?

What the #**@.

dang...I am sooo faithful to the 2k series. But Live is just soo tempting.

By the way, the isomotion seems more difficult to control for some reason. (as in almost no control at all) I mean I assume you use the turbo trigger as themodifier right?

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

dang...I am sooo faithful to the 2k series. But Live is just soo tempting.

By the way, the isomotion seems more difficult to control for some reason. (as in almost no control at all) I mean I assume you use the turbo trigger as the modifier right?
Use the left trigger and left analog stick for most of the moves...

any of my LA dudes that wanna cop early. i think i might have a place, waiting for confirmation later today/tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jretro23

any of my LA dudes that wanna cop early. i think i might have a place, waiting for confirmation later today/tomorrow.

Could you post or PM the spot? I have a spot that was willing to sell 2k9 as early as they got it, but I haven't talked to them about it this year yet. Ican give it to you if you need a backup, or whoever else is in So Cal.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by jretro23

Could you post or PM the spot? I have a spot that was willing to sell 2k9 as early as they got it, but I haven't talked to them about it this year yet. I can give it to you if you need a backup, or whoever else is in So Cal.

yea we all need to pm eachother or somethin, i got a spot talkin about tomorrow morning, but i lowkey want it RIGHT NOW.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

bay area location?
looking for a bay area location as well

i might have found one, but i gotta wait for them to get a shipment

so far. the spot on MLK blvd said "tomorrow for sure"

i called them this morning. he said to call back at 3:30. told me to call him in an hour. and now he's saying they're getting it tomorrow. hope theycome through.

only spot i know of so far. freshkrn where in socal is your spot?
nerd.gif

Alright.. so somebody explain the custom soundtrack to me..is it gonna be featured in the game??

Originally Posted by Timpace

Alright.. so somebody explain the custom soundtrack to me..is it gonna be featured in the game??
yeah, you can customize the music played for specific events in each arena (tipoff, halftime, etc.) and you can assign a song to each player.
you have to put the songs on your xbox hard drive.

2K10 is the truth!!!! anyone know will it mess up XBOX live if i try to load my combine character? BTW for anyone wondering the MY PLAYER feature is MUCHBETTER on the actual game. Game play is better

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

2K10 is the truth!!!! anyone know will it mess up XBOX live if i try to load my combine character? BTW for anyone wondering the MY PLAYER feature is MUCH BETTER on the actual game. Game play is better

you finally got it working man?

Back
Top Bottom