NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

If someone has the time can we make a "Suggestions for better game play" post maybe on the first page OP

How you set:

sliders

stamina

FG%

etc.

People can compare how they doing it and how you doing it and see what works best

I'm sorry but live is no joke this year. My roommate bought 2k at mdinight and its a pretty good game. We've been playing it since 2k6. I was even oneof the ones saying that people were oding with the 2k demo being bad. I rented live today and its so much better than last years game. My roommate is taking 2kback today and getting live. Hopefully 2k can do some more switching for next year because they got too comfortable being the better game. We even played 2kafter playing live and it was just alot of things that's crappy. I will still say 2k9 over 2k10 at this point. Live is realistic this year though and theoverall presentation such as the arenas and lighting is better as well. I will do more evaluating later but live will have my money as of now.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

The game its self is straight. It just have a few minor bugs that will get fixed over time. To me live is just to unrealistic to play.
What is unrealistic about Live?

the od scoring & the unrealistic game play theres no way your scoring 145 points in a game even if it lakers vs unc & accompainied with the fact that if i pass to someone in the paint & he's covered the ball should be stolen not go through the defender so i can score...2k10 trumps

AND shooting FG of 78% in 2k10 is REALISTIC? smh play live 10 then respond. people still think this is live 09.

^ thank you, dudes havent even played live 10 fully and judging it quick, thank God i resold my 2k10 so i can use the money to buy me that uncharted 2!

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'm sorry but live is no joke this year. My roommate bought 2k at mdinight and its a pretty good game. We've been playing it since 2k6. I was even one of the ones saying that people were oding with the 2k demo being bad. I rented live today and its so much better than last years game. My roommate is taking 2k back today and getting live. Hopefully 2k can do some more switching for next year because they got too comfortable being the better game. We even played 2k after playing live and it was just alot of things that's crappy. I will still say 2k9 over 2k10 at this point. Live is realistic this year though and the overall presentation such as the arenas and lighting is better as well. I will do more evaluating later but live will have my money as of now.
my dude bhz working for ea
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

this cant be life.... only online only... this cant be life....

You do know that the draft combine, and the my player mode (which comes with 2k10) are completely different.. right?

I finally figured out how to play D and now the game is sick. Anyone else have trouble startin quick games and having player lock on? U can change that incontroller options.

So My Player beasted during the summer league and got invited by like every team to go to training camp. I decided to go to Orlando
grin.gif
I figured I could bethe backup SF behind Lewis. I ended up losing my spot to Bruce Bowen, Played horrible and got cut after the 2nd game.
smh.gif
Anyway, Got sent to the D-League nowI'm playing off the bench for the 66ers. My question is:

How long does one stay in the D-League?

Yeah buying Live this year broke my heart. I'm glad I did though. Playing a game of live....and then playing a game of 2K.......
laugh.gif
. They really did goodwith Live

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Like Reviews said for 2K10 playing in the Post hasn't improved and lagging a bit.

Question: After you create and save several "User Profiles" (you can create up to 7), and want to play a quick game how do you switch to a different user name after selecting your team and moving your controller to the Home/Away side? This is what I'm having problems with.

This is more for when I'm playing my friends at the house and we have our own profile for record purposes.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by r0yalty

smh.gif
at Ty Lawson being rated better than JR Smith. By the way, my son can't miss
pimp.gif
Had 33 points with him against the Heat.
Ty Lawson sucks, he has no handles and he's mad short. JR is still Michael Jordan in this game tho
laugh.gif
. If he has any space for a 3 it's automatic. They made Chauncey way better too, he can actually dribble now. That Melo player model is the worst though, he looks like Codename V.

I know this game has issues, but what sports game is perfect fresh out the box? FIFA is as close as it gets. That's what patches are for, the NBA season hasn't even started yet, I'm sure they'll fix the BS by the end of the month. I don't care how many glitches this game has it's still way more realistic than Live is to me. They need to slow down the shots though, it's like everyone has a quick release.
mad.gif

FIFA, MLB:The Show, and NHL 10 are pretty much perfect sports games straight out the box. With NBA 2K being the leader in Bball games for however long it stillhasn't ever been great...Its just been better than Live which doesn't mean ##@#. But Live caught them sleepin' this year though. And I am no fanboyso I don't wanna hear it. You guys need to buy/rent Live the game and play it....not the demo

After playing my 12th NBA game in "my player" mode, i went on to play my 13th and i am not able to control my player and the camera is stuck on oneview, not even where the action is. However, i can do drills, shootaround, and scrimmage, but i cant play in a game. Anybody else have this problem? maybe itsa glitch?

Originally Posted by prokid404

So My Player beasted during the summer league and got invited by like every team to go to training camp. I decided to go to Orlando
grin.gif
I figured I could be the backup SF behind Lewis. I ended up losing my spot to Bruce Bowen, Played horrible and got cut after the 2nd game.
smh.gif
Anyway, Got sent to the D-League now I'm playing off the bench for the 66ers. My question is:

How long does one stay in the D-League?
You could be there the whole season... Just depends on the team(s) that the 66ers are under and if they need a SF

Originally Posted by amc1215

After playing my 12th NBA game in "my player" mode, i went on to play my 13th and i am not able to control my player and the camera is stuck on one view, not even where the action is. However, i can do drills, shootaround, and scrimmage, but i cant play in a game. Anybody else have this problem? maybe its a glitch?
Its a bug.

What all of you need to do who are complaining about the drop in game quality, is to sign up at 2KForums (instant approval) and let them know how you feel.Only that way they will fix it for 2K11.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by r0yalty

smh.gif
at Ty Lawson being rated better than JR Smith. By the way, my son can't miss
pimp.gif
Had 33 points with him against the Heat.
Ty Lawson sucks, he has no handles and he's mad short. JR is still Michael Jordan in this game tho
laugh.gif
. If he has any space for a 3 it's automatic. They made Chauncey way better too, he can actually dribble now. That Melo player model is the worst though, he looks like Codename V.

I know this game has issues, but what sports game is perfect fresh out the box? FIFA is as close as it gets. That's what patches are for, the NBA season hasn't even started yet, I'm sure they'll fix the BS by the end of the month. I don't care how many glitches this game has it's still way more realistic than Live is to me. They need to slow down the shots though, it's like everyone has a quick release.
mad.gif

FIFA, MLB:The Show, and NHL 09 are pretty much perfect sports games straight out the box. With NBA 2K being the leader in Bball games for however long it still hasn't ever been great...Its just been better than Live which doesn't mean ##@#. But Live caught them sleepin' this year though. And I am no fanboy so I don't wanna hear it. You guys need to buy/rent Live the game and play it....not the demo

exactly. i've been faithful to 2k
laugh.gif
. live is just the better gamethis year IMO. the shooting is also alot better in live. i can't force myself to like 2k10 at this point.

cant get a w on HOF to save my life
Ive had like 2 out of 10
I switch as much humanly possible but the comp AI just sags off on everyone

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

The game its self is straight. It just have a few minor bugs that will get fixed over time. To me live is just to unrealistic to play.
What is unrealistic about Live?

the od scoring & the unrealistic game play theres no way your scoring 145 points in a game even if it lakers vs unc & accompainied with the fact that if i pass to someone in the paint & he's covered the ball should be stolen not go through the defender so i can score...2k10 trumps

What are you talking about teams like the nuggets and sun run the score up to the 120-130's during the season, but I guess that's arcade like too???How about 2k having that slow @!% gameplay, a basketball game is not slow unless you playing half court basketball.....or how about when you're on a fastbreak and the whole defense catch up to you before you make it to the basket.....the hell does Yao Ming catch chris Paul

I was just playing my first season game, schooling the clippers by 20 something, and bam did a crazy dunk, tried saving the repla y and boom the game froze.fml -_-

Back
Top Bottom