NBA 2K10 Patch Details (Comes out On Nov/ 6)

this game is kinda broken..but i can't front, I've been playing it non-stop.

anyone notice that when you press on the "lock down-d" button it begins an animation for the ball handler and you can keep them from moving too muchby repeatedly pressing it over and over again (against the CPU)
Originally Posted by dustblaaze

Originally Posted by jaysbboy

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I didnt see anything saying you can adjust the minutes in my player mode if youve already started.... hopefully they get that addressed

you can adjust the minutes but you have to adjust the minutes each quarter before you start my player.

Yeah, but you need to buy the draft combine. I aint tryin to spend $6 for no quarter length adjustment. Also, once the patch comes out, [size=+1]you're only gonna be able to do 5 minute quarters[/size] and nothing else according to the admin on the 2Ksports forum.

DC IS THAT TRUE?! I had my actual settings at 10mins qtrs and started up a new "My Player" (with my existing Draft Combine player) and have beenplaying comfortably for 20 NBA games now. I hope that doesn't change. I am getting more SP but my stats haven't exploded or anything, seemed like thedifficulty was ramped up w/ the longer quarter length. If this is the case can the game stop simming 12min qtrs for the rest of the league, cuz damn, how isthe team i'm playing for gonna have the lowest stats in everything

There's a lot of good in that patch though. Hopefully I dont have to restart "My Player" to get these settings to work even though I don'twanna be forced to play 5min qtrs
laugh.gif
The substitution logic is what I'm looking forward to. I just started 3 games in a row at SF. My last game was myfirst triple double, and yet..the next game I'm coming off the bench.

Bout time, 2k took some major Ls releasing a game with so many glitches. Hopefully they'll have it together next year because Live is closing in on them

What about that issue that many people have on the My Player mode where the agent keeps yapping about "an important decision....many teams are interestedin you" blah blah blah?

I keep playing games with the hopes that I will be traded from my backup role on the Lakers to a starting role elsewhere
laugh.gif

Quick question

i started and saved a myplayer game and now when i do a regular quick game i can only control the sg.

Anyone else have this problem?

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Quick question

i started and saved a myplayer game and now when i do a regular quick game i can only control the sg.

Anyone else have this problem?
Pause game. Controller Settings I think. Then preferred position set to none. I had the same problem.

Originally Posted by lanev0

can you sim games in my player mode? i'm kinda lazy to play sometimes
smile.gif
while you are in a game go to save and quit

then load up your my player file, which will resume in game where you last saved it

quit the game then go play your next game

it will sim to the next game

kind of a long process but the only way that I know of so far

also you will not gain any point for siming your game

where is the patch to fix the glitch where all your d league teammates are ******s>>???

Quick question, anybody else my player mode freezes everytime u try to go to the next game, everything else works fine! I'm in the 1st game of thesecond season and I switched teams after winning the championship if that matters. I took back the game for a exchange and its a new slim ps3 system, somebodyplease tell me i'm not alone
frown.gif
and will the patch fix this?

Back
Top Bottom