NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

Servers are garbage again this year. I was getting ranks gms easily lag free since 12am on release day but after 5pm yesterday no luck since.
You've gotta take into account the amount of traffic at that time. Most kids are home from school and a lot of people are just getting off work and might want to wind down on a game they've been waiting for.

Give it a week or so to die down.
So? Modern Warfare has double the players on at the same time, plus 16 players in each game, and it rarely ever lags........
laugh.gif

if i change the button layout to "alternat b" am i now unable to do "shotstick" type shots?...Man i need help lol

The +!!% that sucks is that I have the game but I have to fight the temptation to play it because I gotta study for this test.

I'll be tight if thoughts of playing this creep into my mind tomorrow at school and it throws me off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Defeat the 69 jordan challenge..Actually score 81..because I was in cleveland..I still haven't unlock any actual air jordans..SMH!

=D .. just as i get picked up by the Heat in the Summer Circuit..

2qthaad.jpg

29 and 7 dimes with OJ. Son is too nice
smokin.gif
Lol at henz0 messaging me about using the Grizzlies

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

Defeat the 69 jordan challenge..Actually score 81..because I was in cleveland..I still haven't unlock any actual air jordans..SMH!

2qthaad.jpg
i'm hating, I been playing for more than a week and I still haven't gotten those
mad.gif

what mode have you been playing the most

I'm rocking the Jordan 2010 right now on My Player. Wore the XVI last night and was hitting crazy jumpers. Jordan 2010 just helped me posterize Steph Curry
pimp.gif

I (my player mode)absolutely MURDERED John Wall earlier. Crossed him up to start, had him on my hip, spun, drop stepped and absolutely smashed one all over him. I wish I had a video of it, it literally had me
eek.gif

This game is too dope. Tell me why I havent even played anything else besides My Player mode
laugh.gif
.. havent even touched the online, Jordan Challenges, nor Franchise modes. I need some damn XII's.. my favorite J's of all time, I wont be taking them off my dudes feet even if it only boosts my hustle or strength rating or something dumb like that
laugh.gif

I'll probably jump online later tonight, is the PS3 league still going on?

I've unlocked the XXs, XVII, XII and the XV and then just some other team Jordans...

Started playing My Player a lot but now I am addicted to association.... running it with the Bulls.. D.Rose
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've unlocked the XXs, XVII, XII and the XV and then just some other team Jordans...

Started playing My Player a lot but now I am addicted to association.... running it with the Bulls.. D.Rose
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

2qthaad.jpg
i'm hating, I been playing for more than a week and I still haven't gotten those
mad.gif

what mode have you been playing the most
mainly My Player, 1 Online Game, attempted a MJ Challenge (and failed).. thats about it..

so far the V
smokin.gif
, Flight School, Ol'School IV & 6.17.23 ...

Just dogged the hell out of Steph Curry with My Player. Faked a 3, drove baseline, spun and yammed it with two hands on him. NUTS ON HIS FOREHEAD AND EVERYTHING. Can't stop me little Stephanie. Had to pause the game and Harlem Shake for a few seconds
laugh.gif

so far i have the IX's, XVIII's, 2009, XXI's, and some corny team jordans.

I went through and adjusted all the colorways of Jordan's kicks on his old school teams. Gave MJ white/red XI and cool greys. Raptor VII's, white/infrared VI's and DMP VI's, charcoal IX's an Flint IX's, black toe I's, white/red XII's...I love this game.

Back
Top Bottom