NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by woody2626

OJ Mayo is ridiculous. Went ham with him last night and dropped 20 on some dude
I love using OJ. I was hitting step back jumpers like nothing.
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Getting assists for the Jordan challenges that require assists is ANNOYING AS %#$(@.
My teammates CANNOT score for nothing. Almost beat the one against the Pistons (score 47, 4 assists, win the game). 

I did everything but win. Lambeer shooting 3s in my face. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

how do you play a quick match with your friends online?

Quick Match < X (Sees who is online) < RT/LT to Toggle to your friends list < Select Friend

Damn, I played some cheese with the heat and I schooled him with Kobe. But I lost my 12 point lead in the 4th smh

I had 40 pts 8 assist but only 4 rebounds in the Jordan flu game challenge. I needed atleast 7 boards, I was so close. I even sat out Dennis the whole 4th quarter in order to complete the challenge but that didn't work.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I don't think that's necessarily true Proper because I was able to do it with Kobe in protect ball triple threat position. Do you know how to do it out of that position?

It's on the guide in practice mode for post moves
while posted up , move the LS towards the baseline and press RT (i think)
but all the move combinations are there in the game either in practice mode, or in the controller set up screen
there is a long list for post moves, isomotion, and all that stuff

anyone else having trouble connecting to a ranked game? used to be quick to find a game, now it doesn't even want to anymore smh

Servers are garbage again this year. I was getting ranks gms easily lag free since 12am on release day but after 5pm yesterday no luck since.

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

Servers are garbage again this year. I was getting ranks gms easily lag free since 12am on release day but after 5pm yesterday no luck since.
You've gotta take into account the amount of traffic at that time. Most kids are home from school and a lot of people are just getting off work and might want to wind down on a game they've been waiting for.

Give it a week or so to die down.

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

You've gotta take into account the amount of traffic at that time. Most kids are home from school and a lot of people are just getting off work and might want to wind down on a game they've been waiting for.

Give it a week or so to die down.

So? Modern Warfare has double the players on at the same time, plus 16 players in each game, and it rarely ever lags........

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by omgitswes

how do you play a quick match with your friends online?

Quick Match < X (Sees who is online) < RT/LT to Toggle to your friends list < Select Friend
Thanks DC.
It's going to take a couple of games to get back used to it.

I'm starting to hate online... Game is so glitchy and a lot of the animations are starting to look horrible.

This. 
I played with one of my guys yesterday and it was lagging like crazy. I have no idea how I won because I was guessing on shot releases...

Yuku - 
indifferent.gif

Yuku - 
indifferent.gif

played the game all night, haha til 5am.

the Heat are so cheesy, Lebron at point and Miller jackin up 3's like his life depended on it

*also did anyone have any problems of the score and time disappearing at the beginning of a match??

Defeat the 69 jordan challenge..Actually score 81..because I was in cleveland..I still haven't unlock any actual air jordans..SMH!!

Back
Top Bottom