NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Whenever i do a pick and roll, I try to pass it to my "rolling player" but i end up just passing to someone else and it gets intercepted.

Anyone else have this problem?
Nobody uses directional passing anymore man. Direct passing is key. LB to initiate.

36071_10150298328200305_221292025304_14928902_775565_n.jpg

Originally Posted by enigma586

I'm having a problem with my team getting back on defense. After a missed 3 or long jumper the cpu almost always get  an easy lay-up. Any way i can fix this? i looked on the replay one time bc i was so frustrated, 1/2 of my team stood there the other 1/2 just lightly jogged down the court. my player ended up 3 on 1 SMH.
You can do 1 of 2 things.

1. Go into your coach sliders and lower your "Crash Boards (Offensive rebounding" slider, and this will cause your team to get back to prevent the fast break.

2. Or you could switch to your PG (or your SG if your PG shoots the ball) right after your team shoots and send him back to the other end to protect the basket.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Originally Posted by henz0

I keep getting disconnected from every game
indifferent.gif

its the worst when u winning too
30t6p3b.gif

i was playiong last night (18k + were online around 1pm chitime) & got dc'ed 3times playing the same dude from my league....all right after the 1st q ended

it was the same way last year guys. I think disconnections accounted for just about all of my first few losses. Like i been saying as the hype dies down people will stop playng online so much

Only knock on the game is the generic looking shoes that most of the players wear.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Originally Posted by henz0

I keep getting disconnected from every game
indifferent.gif

its the worst when u winning too
30t6p3b.gif

i was playiong last night (18k + were online around 1pm chitime) & got dc'ed 3times playing the same dude from my league....all right after the 1st q ended

it was the same way last year guys. I think disconnections accounted for just about all of my first few losses. Like i been saying as the hype dies down people will stop playng online so much

yeah around thanksgiving it starts to die down heavy last yr was
pimp.gif
around that time for online

Jamal Crawford is
pimp.gif

I love doing his signature gather than hitting a jumper in the defenders face

here i thought i had to win the "arrival" game against the celtics, i had 65 with jordan and quit since the team was down....smh at myself

Originally Posted by daaznfella

here i thought i had to win the "arrival" game against the celtics, i had 65 with jordan and quit since the team was down....smh at myself

aw damn bro i started that one last night & bird had me on ice 1st q was 10-35 i just turned it off

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

They call illegal screens
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

i initially hated the fact that they added another "random/off-ball" foul, but i was all 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 when it 1st happened to me..
i love the little things they added here

my personal fav: players with a low "Hands" rating will often fumble the ball around when you pass to them. 

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

does anyone know how to get free Microsoft points for the xbox 360?

what do you need um for? i sell um cheap but they dont work for avatar items...

Got like 6 trophies in one game playing with the Thunder.

Durant was unstoppable, finished with 58, 10, and 11.... however it was the Nets.

Brook Lopez is basically unstoppable from 8 feet in unless you have a premier big or double him. Nanad Kristic is not what I would consider a "premiere big"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom