NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Got like 6 trophies in one game playing with the Thunder.

Durant was unstoppable, finished with 58, 10, and 11.... however it was the Nets.

Brook Lopez is basically unstoppable from 8 feet in unless you have a premier big or double him. Nanad Kristic is not what I would consider a "premiere big"
laugh.gif
QFMFT

I got drafted to the Magic in My Player and Lopez is destroying Dwight from mid-range. I tried to double him but, nothing seems to phase him
tired.gif

in my player up to 15th game and it freeze every time after  game smh put so much time in effort in that player just to get him to 45 overall smh had hopes for this mode that just change mind about this game

on ps3 btw

Originally Posted by ao17

Got like 6 trophies in one game playing with the Thunder.

Durant was unstoppable, finished with 58, 10, and 11.... however it was the Nets.

Brook Lopez is basically unstoppable from 8 feet in unless you have a premier big or double him. Nanad Kristic is not what I would consider a "premiere big"
laugh.gif
QFMFT

I got drafted to the Magic in My Player and Lopez is destroying Dwight from mid-range. I tried to double him but, nothing seems to phase him
tired.gif
Drafted him with my 1st (29th
alien.gif
) pick in my online league... dudes were like
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
. I know what I'm doing.
pimp.gif

How big of an impact does height have in MyPlayer? Will i be able to succeed in the league w/ a 6'6 (Chuck 
pimp.gif
) PF? 
nerd.gif

Man, my biggest problem in these Jordan Challenges is the damn REBOUNDS. I find snagging 7 or 8 of them to be pretty hard with Jordan, his arms just aren't nearly as long as the other players, plus you've got guys like Rodman on your team. Any tips for getting rebounds?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Tried to do the last Jordan Challenge.
Came up with only one steal. 
sick.gif

Tips on how to get more steals? 
i get most of it on the post. just what he did to malone before the last dance..something like that...

i put rodman and longley on the bench and put in the people with the lowest rebound rating....put Money at PF and play off of the cpu and they will shoot it, on misses itll be between you and kucok mostly for the board...i know its kinda cheesy but its pretty hard to do it straight up. be careful though i almost lost to the sonics cause all i wanted to do was get boards with jordan.

Good Defense isn't rewarded on HOF just like 2k10... If the CPU AI wants to make a shot, they're going to make that shot, especially when they're losing...no matter how contested the shot is... makes me wanna throw the damn controller
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by enigma586

I'm having a problem with my team getting back on defense. After a missed 3 or long jumper the cpu almost always get  an easy lay-up. Any way i can fix this? i looked on the replay one time bc i was so frustrated, 1/2 of my team stood there the other 1/2 just lightly jogged down the court. my player ended up 3 on 1 SMH.
You can do 1 of 2 things.

1. Go into your coach sliders and lower your "Crash Boards (Offensive rebounding" slider, and this will cause your team to get back to prevent the fast break.

2. Or you could switch to your PG (or your SG if your PG shoots the ball) right after your team shoots and send him back to the other end to protect the basket.
thanks i'm gonna try those out

For all you saying you are dropping over 30 with your My Player, what is their rating?

I am around 50. I got drafted by the Heat... LeTool and Wade refuse to pass me the ball, though.

Every time I call for the ball I get that damn "Bad Pass Call" and I drop like a letter.
indifferent.gif

Only points I get are off Off. rebounds or playing 2 man game with CB.

For all you saying you are dropping over 30 with your My Player, what is their rating?

I am around 50. I got drafted by the Heat... LeTool and Wade refuse to pass me the ball, though.

Every time I call for the ball I get that damn "Bad Pass Call" and I drop like a letter.
indifferent.gif

Only points I get are off Off. rebounds or playing 2 man game with CB.
For real, I got drafted 28 by the Nets, i'm an athletic sg rated 50, coming off the bench
I barely get any touches.  i've only played 5 NBA games so far, but putting up that many points
seems impossible, especially since i'm not calling for the ball trying to keep my teammate rating high and
complete the other tasks
the most i've dropped in 1 game was probably 12.

damn how are some of you already at 50 rating? i got drafted 1st pick 2nd rd by the nets, using an athletic PG, 2 games into the nba off the bench playing about 16 mins and my rating is only 43.

Back
Top Bottom