NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

i'm addicted to my player mode this year because of all the added stuff, especially the press conference.

does anyone know if the questions become repetitive down the line? so far i haven't heard the same question, but then again i've only played 11 nba games
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Could people who have the game take pictures or screenshots of the inaccurate sneakers in the game? I'm trying to build a case in this thread:

http://www.operationsport...acy-2k-basketball-4.html

The more views it gets, its sure to grab the attention of those at 2K who lurk and post on OS. Hopefully something can be done about this.
People are gettin too nit picky with this now! I mean, I would LOVE to see all authentic Js on there, but it is a BASKETBALL game! this year is SOO authentic to the 84-98 style of play, BEFORE michael jordan changed the way we play. People are probably hating on the fact that the shoes are legit because they dont own them in real life... I got my bred 11s so idc if the ones in the game are off? michael is STILL gonna drain that mid range jumper on any dude who wants to step to him

Originally Posted by 0n the grind

anybody buy the jordans from the xbox market-place for there avatar scooped up the blk/red jordan ivs 
pimp.gif
is there a way to get free Microsoft points or do i have to buy them?

Originally Posted by blackaquagrape

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Could people who have the game take pictures or screenshots of the inaccurate sneakers in the game? I'm trying to build a case in this thread:

http://www.operationsport...acy-2k-basketball-4.html

The more views it gets, its sure to grab the attention of those at 2K who lurk and post on OS. Hopefully something can be done about this.
People are gettin too nit picky with this now! I mean, I would LOVE to see all authentic Js on there, but it is a BASKETBALL game! this year is SOO authentic to the 84-98 style of play, BEFORE michael jordan changed the way we play. People are probably hating on the fact that the shoes are legit because they dont own them in real life... I got my bred 11s so idc if the ones in the game are off? michael is STILL gonna drain that mid range jumper on any dude who wants to step to him

the sneaker culture is a HUGE part of the NBA to a lot of people.. 
not a big deal to me.. but it is somewhat of an annoyance, especially since Jordan (the guy that started this whole sneaker thing) is the cover boy.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

played vagixxer last night..... wizards vs cavs... i put up 33 pts and 9 assists with mo willams
sick.gif
dude shot 16 for 19
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You must have had the game on Casual/Rookie. There is no way I would allow anyone to go 16/19 on me. If the same was on Simulation, that wouldn't have happened.

Who is on right now to play a game?

playing online is just as stupid as last year. i've played like 6 games and every single time the connection magically gets lost when i pretty much win.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i'm a 5'11 point guard and i was picked 3rd overall ... i average 18 9 and 3 ... game is too easy to me ...
step ya difficulty up

Is it just me or am I the only one that hates giving game experience to my opponent. 2k needs to stop with this.

Have I mentioned how much this game pisses me off online? Of course the third opponent chooses Miami. How come everytime I miss a shot my players don't get back on defense and he just pushes ahead with Lebron and dunks with ease. SO STUPID. Still only lost by 4.

so I came across a glitch on the ps3
laugh.gif

I received a trophy for doing a double double in the game and then the game starts flashing
eek.gif
...i was thinking it was my ps3 burning up or something...but i press to go to the menu a few times and it stopped flashing

anybody came across this?
laugh.gif
damn I was scared

mad.gif
@ all these damn disconnections... I'm 15-10 and 6 of those losses were Disc.

So, I'm sitting here about to sweep the Lakers in the 1991 Finals, and Phil Jackson was so anxious to get his hands on the Larry O'Brien Trophy that he decided to stand at mid court for the entire 4th Q...

laugh.gif

Gotta love 2K games.

Started with the Hawks and there was too many damn guards. It would have me, joe johnson, bibby, crawford and Josh smith out there. I requested a trade and the sent me to Detroit, so i quit and started a new one.

Got selected 13th by the rockets and now i gotta go through summer league.

Back
Top Bottom