NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

anybody buy the jordans from the xbox market-place for there avatar scooped up the blk/red jordan ivs 
pimp.gif

Finally...
Completed a Jordan Challenge. 
pimp.gif

Beat the one where its 22 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists. Basically put Jordan as a PF and took out all the big rebounding guys. Got the assist and points easily, but took me til the last 2 minutes to get 9 boards. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Man was dominating on the Hawks challenge and at the end freakin Wilkins just started scoring. ##%!

Same thing happened to me! Had a triple double with Jordan, with 40 pts, held Nique to 14 going into the 4th, and he just went off. Ended with 32.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 0n the grind

anybody buy the jordans from the xbox market-place for there avatar scooped up the blk/red jordan ivs 
pimp.gif

they've had the mars IVs on there for free for about a year. Just unlocked the XIII. Time to put them on Melo
pimp.gif

I'm getting pissed...

All I was doing is jordan challenges and decided to play online. First game I was the Thunder and he was the Blazers.. pretty good game but all he did was dunk all game and would get and 1's all the time.

2nd game I'm the Magic and he's the Lakers... and I can't hit ANYTHING. Went 1/15 from 3... and I was only taking wide open shots. Nelson should make more than 1... SMH. He only went 3/20 though... I swear this game is so hard ha ha

It's pissing me off when they make a shot and my center TAKES ALL $@%+#+% DAY TO INBOUND THE $@%+#+% BALL. I'm trying to push the ball and these stupid animations make them forever to inbound the ball
mad.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

cotdamn it how do i stop dominique

Third time is the charm.. I finally did it!! I was jordan and just deny the ball from wilkins.. and I held him to under 10pts!!I unlock the jordans 2009

playing the '91 finals challenge....its my last one til i can do create a legend

series is tied 1-1....jordan stat line so far: 45.5ppg, 13.5apg ~65% from the field..

just a heads up WORTHY IS A BEASTLY ANIMAL MONSTER, and b. scott is his sidekick...those two have been torching me something serious
oh yeah, I LOVE THIS GAME!!

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by romedadude

Anybody else encounter this glitch? It just happened to me in My Player mode. Luckily me, Derrick Favors, and the boys were up in the combine game.

roll.gif

Dudes running around like chickens with no necks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
!%+% had me heated. I sent it to like 10 people in my phone. Turns out I couldn't save the game and my player beasted, 21 pts 7 rebs 2 blocks.
mad.gif

Anybody have troubles with fastbreaks? My AI teammates just stop and stand by the 3 point line. How in the world do i get my fastbreak going...

I keep getting discounted during games and they are counting them as losses I should be 14-4 but it says im 9-8 !#+$ this +@++ yo

For as much as they say passing is tougher this year I'm starting to think that that's just towards the user
laugh.gif

CPU completing full court passes like it ain't %#+%. Maybe it depends on passer rating but I'm seeing at least 3 passes that the CPU chucks from their free throw line to their teammate sitting under their basket.

If you all are seeing any serious glitches, please post pictures and videos so we.........they can get them fixed.

WhatsLosinLike wrote:
Originally Posted by romedadude

Anybody else encounter this glitch? It just happened to me in My Player mode. Luckily me, Derrick Favors, and the boys were up in the combine game.

roll.gif

Dudes running around like chickens with no necks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dude was way hype about that forfeit...

There was also another glitch in the "My Player" mode...

When someone from the opposing team was shooting free-throws, for some reason a crowd would cheer as soon as the CPU would shoot...

Had me buggin' since the game took place in a gym w/ the refs and those four dweebs sitting at the side tables of your games...

Other than that, the game is nice...

I've yet to play a regular game, I've just been scrimmaging and doing the "My Player" mode...

John Wall and OJ Mayo are goons on this game...

"My Player" seems a bit more interesting this year also... but the default settings on the "Style" of your player irks me...

I had a 6'11" SF (shooting) that had a pretty nice jumper to start, but this N' couldnt dunk...
indifferent.gif

Ended up gettin drafted late 1st Round to the Grizzlies...
pimp.gif

After a while, I got tired of slashing to the basket, only to have my shot pinned against the glass or altered because I was soft in the paint (II)...
frown.gif

So I stood up for myself and deleted that player and made another exact player, this time as an "Athletic" SF...
pimp.gif

For this one, I'ma just try and OD on D, vertical, and low post attributes and hopefully get picked up by a decent team, then get my shooting attributes and Off/Def awareness since they're easy to attain...

I got drafted by the nets with the 1st pick of the 2nd round
about 6 games in i got named starter at sg even though i only average 5 points on about 30% shooting
sick.gif

I think im also the back up pick guard since Farmar sucks lol.

Anyone run into problems shooting free throws? I'm pretty good at it and I keep getting them saying "bad release" even when I am doing the exact same thing as "perfect release" with good free throw shooters like MJ. Really irritating.

Back
Top Bottom