NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

smfhhh i just did a jordan flu game and finished every thing correct and won... 52 points, 12 Assists and 7 Rebounds exact and won the game by a blow out.. and jordan didnt fall into pippens arms like in real life.... %$* man.... im pissed.

Yo Mayo is a beast on here for real
sick.gif

It's gonna take me a while to really get the hang of this though. So much to do and I always figure the moves I wanna try when I get in an actual game
laugh.gif

The Celtics were beasting when I was playing the Jordan Challenge though. Front Court was getting abused
30t6p3b.gif

Game is dope though, seems like My Player is way tougher too. Getting docked for bad charge attempts and block attempts now? Ha

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Just dropped 46 on the Pacers with My Player.

pimp.gif
was doin' em dirty.

how many minutes u playing?
Just the standard 5 minutes. Lit the Kings up for 55 a little while ago. I think my player is a 56 if im not mistaken.

Once you get to know how to use the iso-motion, its all
pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
from there

Got david lee on my thunder in my assoc. Traded jeff green and nick collison for him.

eek.gif
at Durant puttin up 62 points when i simmed a game against the warriors

My problems with the game is:
1. They play that intro only once, they got me super hyped to play and hit the gym later. I think they should have that every time when you turn it on but don't go into any game just go to the menu.
2. The intense defense button isn't really keeping me in front of anyone
mad.gif
. The post I'm ok with. Does it depend on the players defense ratings?
3. You can't get out the extra play call when all you want is someone to just set a pick and roll I hit the icon button and pass it to the guy but the extra crap is annoying.

What I love about this game:
1. Jordan teams and the other classic teams. Playing with Magic is
eek.gif

2. The pass control button is ok just have to do some more practice with it.
3. I like the new iso controls but I understand you cant just get by everyone like last year you have to work.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Just unlocked the XIV
smokin.gif

Dropped 77 on Clyde and the blazers to complete the shrug game and unlocked the XI
pimp.gif

quickly applied them to Gerald Wallace

is there anyway to make players coming off the bench go a little faster? i was doing the double nickle and at the end of the game they kept subbing and it was just taking way too long

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

smfhhh i just did a jordan flu game and finished every thing correct and won... 52 points, 12 Assists and 7 Rebounds exact and won the game by a blow out.. and jordan didnt fall into pippens arms like in real life.... %$* man.... im pissed.
i had jordan fall in ron harper's arm
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  i thought i was gonna see pippen...nope, ron harper
grin.gif
laugh.gif

(it was probably because pippen was on the bench for me)

but that game was close for me (much like it was in real life lol)...but in my version, i went into overtime
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Just complete the jordan challenge against the knicks..I got a triple double nickel.. 55pts 11ast 10reb..But !!Patrick Ewing put in some serious work..30pts 20rebs!! I never had the cpu put up those kinds of # P.EW Oh yeah..I didn't unlock any jordans for that performance..smh!!

Just completed the "Bad Boys" challenge..

Dropped 54 points..had 6 assists and 5 steals..and won the game by 15
pimp.gif

Pistons are no joke..Dumars is lights out..

Played my player pretty much the whole day

My player is a 6'3 PG and was drafted by the Kings 2nd round 3rd pick, overall 52.

Udrih was the starter, 11 games in I got promoted to starter avging about 5 ppg. I'm playing on Superstar on sim sliders 8 mins.

Tyreke Evans is a %%%@!*@ ball hog, and no one else can make a shot so my assists suck, I miss wide open jumpers all day too

So called sim, whenever you miss a shot the defense throws a +!*!!!$ full fourt pass for an easy layup, what the %%!@ is that about?
mad.gif

EVERYTIME I reach for the ball it's a bad steal attempt? Cmon son.....

Our record is 1-12. on the 13th game the fans started booing me whenever I touched the ball chanting "trade him" yet at the press conferences I answered my questions with either professionalism or loyalty, %%!@ this franchise. I wanna trade but the only team interested in me is the Hornets and I don't wanna go there...

+*%% gets me tight but at the same time atleast it ain't too unrealistic. The game does be cheatin alot tho.....

Atleast I got these

392460684.jpg

Finished Summer League and the Blazers decided to keep me. Getting no minutes behind BRoy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

First game and I did horrible. 1-9 from the field, 1-5 from 3. Jason Richardson had me damn near ready to cry out there. Just walking past me like it was nothing
30t6p3b.gif
then they switched me onto Steve Nash
eek.gif
I called a timeout and they took me out
laugh.gif

I don't have the patience for my player mode. The draft combine is unbearable. nobody can make a shot or do anything that is even remotely beneficial to the team leaving me with a poor grade.

Anybody else encounter this glitch? It just happened to me in My Player mode. Luckily me, Derrick Favors, and the boys were up in the combine game.

on the fathers day game ? did you guys put mike on 3-4 position and let the cpu play to get his rebounds? totally messed up on that category
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Anybody else encounter this glitch? It just happened to me in My Player mode. Luckily me, Derrick Favors, and the boys were up in the combine game.

roll.gif

Dudes running around like chickens with no necks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom