NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

been on myplayer all day today after work.. that %%% is addicting 
laugh.gif
 but hate when my team starts chuckin 3s outta nowhere and playing against miami was just as hard as i thought it would be.. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i completed the whole jordan challenge 
pimp.gif

What difficulty level were you playing on?

Due to the challenge being restricted to 8 minutes quarters did you have to cheese to beat some of the challenges?

For instance the Arrival where you have to score 60+ points.

You aint scoring 47+ , or 69, 63...if you aint gonna cheese " a bit " 
laugh.gif

I just completed the first 4 challenge.. im trying to go through it in order..so i can see the change on MJ's game.. 
pimp.gif

They should patch up the FT dunk.. its like an automatic on a fastbreak..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
I still remember granger went off for 44 on me smh gixx lmao
lol, thing is I never forced shots with dude. When he was on he was BUTTER.
smokin.gif

got drafted by the nets 2nd round first pick, hype since im from brooklyn and the only team i wanted to draft me was the knicks or nets. ratings only @ 46 hopefully build it up to 70 before the midseason.

Copped 2k today...

Liking it so far... Is it worth they hype? Ehh as of now no. But again i JUST got it

Started up a My player

and i was SOOO HAPPY wen i got drafted by the Knicks!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

I hate playing with OJ. He's a ball hog that takes ridiculous shots.

so does dwade, he's a +*%%+%% idiot son of a !@!%% bruh, I be wide open in the lane, but this +++ hole just chunks up a 3
indifferent.gif

ok....so because of the context clues, I have a rough estimate as to what 'cheese' means...but i'd still like actual definition from those that use the term, since i havent heard it outside of NT. good looks

I think you all should seriously re-consider starting you My Player over until Rashidi finishes editing the rosters. The game is broken in terms of the touches/shot tendencies for the players. It was discovered that Pat Ewing Jr. has the highest touches (usage) out of everyone on the Knicks. So if you can hold off, I would seriously consider it.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i completed the whole jordan challenge 
pimp.gif

Props.
pimp.gif

I think you all should seriously re-consider starting you MyPlayer over until Rashidi finishes editing the rosters. The game isbroken in terms of the touches/shot tendencies for the players. It wasdiscovered that Pat Ewing Jr. has the highest touches (usage) out ofeveryone on the Knicks. So if you can hold off, I would seriouslyconsider it.

Yeah I'm waiting..

Originally Posted by Mister916

Wall and Agent 0 do too
mad.gif

and I have to sit next to Sam Cassell every night smh

I'm getting more frustrated every time I play. It's to a point where it gets sloppy with all these deflections and certain guys having butterfingers. Post defense is non-existent? I have opponents throwing outlet passes while my team is trying to catch up.

Keithdajuiceman wrote:
Mister916 wrote:

so does dwade, he's a +*%%+%% idiot son of a !@!%% bruh, I be wide open in the lane, but this +++ hole just chunks up a 3
indifferent.gif

THIS.

And Lebron is the exact same. 
grin.gif

My main gripe right now is stopping a lot of post scoring. So many guys are hitting these fadeaway jumpers and I'm contesting them. KG was making them like his vintage Twolves days and Hawes was doing the same thing. Is there any other way to stop this? Sometime I call help over, but that's not always reliable while leaving someone open on the perimeter.
Other than that, the game is still 
pimp.gif
 . Its really not that hard to play after getting use to it. Just makes you appreciate realism a lot more.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Keithdajuiceman wrote:
Mister916 wrote:

indifferent.gif

THIS.

And Lebron is the exact same. 
grin.gif

looks like we all are experiencing the same, Devin Harris dribbles around until he's trapped and turns it over or throws up
a garbage shot
mad.gif
same with Terrence Williams
but I nailed a game winner today, and got the player of the game achievement and the X's
pimp.gif

PSn:BBc_icecream23.... I'll be on tommorrw. I was just getting used to the game today. I miss being able to drive to the hole easily but then again it makes me appreciate layups/dunks alot more now.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom