NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

why nobody else my player freezing mines done it twice on 2 different saves +@%@% annoying now cant even enjoy this mode like everyone else

how in the world do you get open in this game, this iso motion for xbox could be the worst controller set up Ive ever used in any game, ever

I'm loving my player so far. I'm gonna try to get traded though, the wizards took me with the 30th pick and I'm not about to back up wall all year
laugh.gif

I'm loving my player so far. I'm gonna try to get traded though, the wizards took me with the 30th pick and I'm not about to back up wall all year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman23000

how in the world do you get open in this game, this iso motion for xbox could be the worst controller set up Ive ever used in any game, ever
Isomotion is fine. How much time have you spent in practice mode learning Isomotion? To get open, RUN PLAYS. You really can't expect to Iso, Iso, Iso and get open from that right? THat isn't basketball.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I think you all should seriously re-consider starting you My Player over until Rashidi finishes editing the rosters. The game is broken in terms of the touches/shot tendencies for the players. It was discovered that Pat Ewing Jr. has the highest touches (usage) out of everyone on the Knicks. So if you can hold off, I would seriously consider it.

damn, im 2 games into the season,
ohwell.gif
i know its not that much, but i kinda dont want to go through EVERYTHING again, should i restart it. would it make that much of a differences?
That is why I never start anything once I get a game. Patch, rosters. I never trust 2K's roster work. They neglect tendencies and accurate ratings. Rashidi always does a good job. I trust him. The game will play much better than it currently does. Read his tests to see what I mean. It is very interesting. - http://thereal2kinsider.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Sneaky

DC: Did you post Rashidi's rosters? If so can you give me the link?
Real 2K Insider has uploaded an NBA 2K11 roster file to 2K Share for 360! Search for it by...

FILE NAME: The Real NBA 2K11
GAMERTAG: Real 2K Insider

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
I still remember granger went off for 44 on me smh gixx lmao
lol, thing is I never forced shots with dude. When he was on he was BUTTER.
smokin.gif
me and gixx used to have some good games on 2k9 ...i used to get off w/ the bulls 
pimp.gif
 i think you switched b/t the wiz and pacers...
I HATED playing against him and Mo Williams last year. They have those quick releases that you couldn't even challenge. I remember getting mad at VaGixxer because he played a 1-3-1 the whole game and I was getting frustrated.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Another thing, one of the jordan challenges is kinda hard, the one where you gotta keep clyde under 20 pts, dude is the star of the team so he's always gonna get the ball and make everything.
you double team him and deny him ball, letting other players score. That's how i was able to do it. I had Jerome Kersey and Terry Porter do the dirty work for them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Another thing, one of the jordan challenges is kinda hard, the one where you gotta keep clyde under 20 pts, dude is the star of the team so he's always gonna get the ball and make everything.
you double team him and deny him ball, letting other players score. That's how i was able to do it. I had Jerome Kersey and Terry Porter do the dirty work for them
laugh.gif
same here...also i went at him with Jordan to get him in foul trouble so they took him out...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Evan Turner is God in this gm lol.

Sixers run more plays for him than Iggy. Im playing Orlando now and they shooting all these outside shots and missing. Living from the 3 like the real Orlando.
pimp.gif
and im pulling away by 12.

So nobody knows how to stop the fadeaway jumper? The good thing is that everybody doesnt do it.

just copped yesterday
pimp.gif

can anyone help me with the arena music? i cant seem to change it and i think prophecy or someone already answered this but can we put our own music on a ps3 this year and if so how?

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

laugh.gif
same here...also i went at him with Jordan to get him in foul trouble so they took him out...
laugh.gif

he kept running on the baseline trying to get open so i ran a 2-3 zone. picked off passes with ease

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

so for those who decided to put in their own music in the game, what music did you choose?

its probably a little cheesy but I put in the NBA On NBC theme song for the halftime show when I'm playing the jordan challenge (90's era)
laugh.gif
You're on PS3 right? how do we add music to the game? MP3 format cool?
yeah, ps3

make sure your music is in a playlist before starting the game. For example, I made a playlist and named it "NBC"...then i added the nba on nbc theme song to this playlist (this playlist only has one song)

then once you start the game, you go to the menu----> features---->2K beats--->Arena Music

once you get there, you're gonna see "all arenas" with list of arena events (you can also do this for separate arenas but I chose to do it for all arenas instead)

In the list, I go to halftime and press the Left stick to look for my playlist...I find "NBC" and leave it there

press Circle and go to play any game

that's all.

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he kept running on the baseline trying to get open so i ran a 2-3 zone. picked off passes with ease

lol ok that solves one of my problems, now my other one is the one that you have to get 4 steals, i got 2 the most and MJ fouled out, any easy tips on how to get the steals easy?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol ok that solves one of my problems, now my other one is the one that you have to get 4 steals, i got 2 the most and MJ fouled out, any easy tips on how to get the steals easy?
Stay in the passing lanes. There's a play where Bryon Russell likes to come off a screen from Karl Malone so that Karl Malone is isolated on the low block. If you time it correctly, you can steal the pass when Stockton passes it off to Russell.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stay in the passing lanes. There's a play where Bryon Russell likes to come off a screen from Karl Malone so that Karl Malone is isolated on the low block. If you time it correctly, you can steal the pass when Stockton passes it off to Russell.

yea u right, thats where i get the steals from, but for some reason, most of the time it counts as a foul, and causes MJ to foul out. but thanks for the heads up.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Has anyone been able to pull a 360 dunk yet???
I did once with MJ, Just come from the wing with MJ and he will do 1 of 2 dunks, the cradle rock dunk and a 360 in the air,

I successfully pulled the famous....

0.jpg

Pretty freaking sweet after you do it, it got me the jordan 1's

Equipped the entire Bulls team, besides Jordan, with the XX3 for the Flue Game challenge, they rocked the Finales
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom