NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Why these fans start screaming "MVP!" for John Paxson when he was at the FT line, but were dead silent when Jordan was there?

Addicted to my player. 66 rated PF drafted by the Thunder with the 18th pick. Averaging 16ppg & 12.4 reb w/ 1.6 blocks & 2.9 apg.
pimp.gif
Love this game.

only 18 nba games in and i already took over russell westbrook's starting spot 
eek.gif

i'm only 56 overall right now too
laugh.gif
pretty unrealistic, but i'm addicted to my player mode this year

Dude using the Heat online quit because the Thunder was giving him everything he wanted
laugh.gif

KD was getting filthy in the paint. Ol dude didn't even know how to use isomotion at all so I had Westbrook locking Bron Bron the !%+% down

The amount of tipped passes are !#%%##! ridiculous. I'm averaging 15 TO's a game because of this %$@@ 
sick.gif

Wish you could play as the 95' Magic somehow.

I played my first online game in what seemed to be a fresh matchup between OKC AND MEM.. well, dude quits after the first quarter and i get nothin' to show for it.

Do your drills replenish throughout the season?

I think I just missed out on 9 drills because I know I did one, yet it says I have 10 drills available.

So another quick question to everyone that finish the jordan challenges

Whats the other jordan thingy thats not highlighted bc you have to finish the challenges first? just curious, what is it?

i cant click it untill i finish the challenges.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I think I just missed out on 9 drills because I know I did one, yet it says I have 10 drills available.

you start with the first 10 drills and i think you get 1 drill per month

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

That explains it why I had 10 drills instead of 9.

Thanks, man.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

That explains it why I had 10 drills instead of 9.

Thanks, man.

When you get traded i think you get a new 10.

^^^ you sure? it did with me, i got traded 3x bc im tryna get with the knicks, so far i got drafted by the wolves, used about 2 drills, then went to the warriors used about 3, now the bucks, and i got a new 10, havent used them yet.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

^^^ you sure? it did with me, i got traded 3x bc im tryna get with the knicks, so far i got drafted by the wolves, used about 2 drills, then went to the warriors used about 3, now the bucks, and i got a new 10, havent used them yet.
I used all my drills while I was with the Grizzles. I got traded to the Jazz and still no drills left. I'm about to get traded again so we'll see.

Playing My Player mode right now and the Heat blew my Magic out 92-50
laugh.gif

The big 3 had 20+ points 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom