NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

whatisgoingonhere.jpg

Phil Jackson trying to get in with Jordan as he drops 60+.
laugh.gif

damn finally made my guy and I can't stop John Wall hes too fast! I don't want my projection dropping below 15 pick
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

30t6p3b.gif
how in the hell do you stop the cpu on the backdown fadeaway jumper?!?!?! Just played the Celtics and contested every shot perfect and KG and company could not miss.... pissed

30t6p3b.gif
I've been telling people this for days, on HOF this dude KG doesn't miss and I know all his moves, shakes....even prepared and with a defender like Pau in his face he's automatic mid range.

Crazy...boozer got injured and took a seat on the bench...came back on the court 3 mins later limping up and down the court...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Crazy...boozer got injured and took a seat on the bench...came back on the court 3 mins later limping up and down the court...
eek.gif

When my dude got hurt he was limping too. Had me like whaaa
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

im a recent NBA Live convert and it seems pretty difficult to play 2k so far.
Granted I did beat the 95' Knicks with the 95' Bulls by one point.

any other Live players struggling too?
nerd.gif

btw this game is
pimp.gif
even though its mad difficult.

Yeah those button mashing days are over fam this ain't NBA street.

I havent gotten the XI's yet, just the 1s, 14s n 15s n some team shoes.

What are the directions on the shot stick for doing different dunks? Like how do you do the signature dunks

Got it for PC. 360 is broken.

Great game. I'm really liking how difficult it is. Can't really win on Hall of Fame mode yet.

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

this damn game...
47007_166705836676685_100000118088827_582872_5704621_n.jpg

Completed this last night on first try
pimp.gif

Statline: 52 pts 12 rebs 14 assts

All my rebounds were defensive, had 5 in th 1st qt.

Got Fire Red III's for this too. hat

i love the isomotion this year. so much control at your finger tips. it's almost like driving a car the way you need to press L2/R2 at certain times with certain stick movements.

i did one jordan challenge the shootout with dominique wilkins. i had 26 pts and 11 assists at the half. ended up with 34pts and 11 assists. seemed pretty easy 

Back
Top Bottom