NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

how are you guys unlocking the shoes?! everytime i finish a game i get mad hyped about what pair im bout to unlock...then it doesnt even unlock one after 
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

ive basically unlocked all the team and non number jordans so things should start get very rewarding....XI's PLEASE!!

but has anyone noticed a difference when equpping different sneaks only ones that seem to change anything for me is the Melo 7....Lost art of the midrange J FTW!

Playing for the kings and cant get my starting spot...sixth man right now getting the second most minutes...reke shoots everything and udrih has ZERO COURT VISION

also upping off/def awareness ups overall quicker but if your jumper or handles are low you still will have problems...dont focusing on having a high overall, instead get your player a strong skill( midrange game, quickness, D, layups) and let that lead your game...basically only do what your player can do, dont try to force your self to everything.

I also dont focus on those unrealistic goals they give you...you want my slashing SG with a 38 overall 3pt rating to hit 2 3pt aswell as have an A overall teamate grade...Dead

Originally Posted by FEETure

ive basically unlocked all the team and non number jordans so things should start get very rewarding....XI's PLEASE!!

but has anyone noticed a difference when equpping different sneaks only ones that seem to change anything for me is the Melo 7....Lost art of the midrange J FTW!

Playing for the kings and cant get my starting spot...sixth man right now getting the second most minutes...reke shoots everything and udrih has ZERO COURT VISION

also upping off/def awareness ups overall quicker but if your jumper or handles are low you still will have problems...dont focusing on having a high overall, instead get your player a strong skill( midrange game, quickness, D, layups) and let that lead your game...basically only do what your player can do, dont try to force your self to everything.

I also dont focus on those unrealistic goals they give you...you want my slashing SG with a 38 overall 3pt rating to hit 2 3pt aswell as have an A overall teamate grade...Dead

Yea, the goals should be suited to your playstyle. I created a defensive SG and they want me to nail two 3s? I cant even hit a layup when i want to
laugh.gif

But other than that, im addicted to this mode. Got drafted by the wizzards, so im stuck behind Wall and Arenas. Might try to get that trade....hopefully to ny

guys, whats the default setting for the cam, i messed with it and now I cant remember whice one it was at

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

im a recent NBA Live convert and it seems pretty difficult to play 2k so far.
Granted I did beat the 95' Knicks with the 95' Bulls by one point.

any other Live players struggling too?
nerd.gif

btw this game is
pimp.gif
even though its mad difficult.
I'm in the same boat, but I'm slowly gettin' better...

The only mode that doesnt angers me about this game is My Player mode. I got drafted by the Lakers in the 2nd round. Didnt have a good workout but once summer camp started he does well on the boards and on defense. Just need to work on scoring which is kind of hard.

The only mode that doesnt angers me about this game is My Player mode. I got drafted by the Lakers in the 2nd round. Didnt have a good workout but once summer camp started he does well on the boards and on defense. Just need to work on scoring which is kind of hard.

I been playing 2K for a couple of years now but I'm still not that great, I loose more games than I win for sure. Now I haven't tried the Jordan challenges yet but are they the same difficulty as the regular modes? I've never grabbed more than 5 steals or come near to 60+ points so I might be going down on difficulty
ohwell.gif

i hate the kings but they drafted me and if this team don't make me the starting point guard soon, well then....golden state here i come.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

mail

mail

Young phil jackson assisting me as I embark on my quest to defeat Domonique Wilkins and the hawks...

I have got to stop this from happening to me

I've played two online games with the thunder so far, both opponents quit in the second. This is getting annoying.

I got the starting sg position on the wizards because arenas messed up his ankle...not because I lead the team in scoring, assists and soon to be rebounds. I'm a 6'6'' sg and it pisses me off when they move me to the small forward position. And its ******ed seeing myplayer in a suit and headband.

Got two blocks on dwade tho that was big. I play on superstar sim

Just landed my first Sports Illustrated magazine cover and unlocked the VIII....This game is so crack lol

Originally Posted by jaysbboy

i hate the kings but they drafted me and if this team don't make me the starting point guard soon, well then....golden state here i come.

Dont count on it, they almost most certain don't trade you to the team you wanna go, Ive been through 3 teams bc im tryna get into the knicks.

Drafted by the wolves, ask to go to the knicks, instead got sent to the warriors, ask them to trade me to knicks, they trade me to the bucks. . .
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Dont count on it, they almost most certain don't trade you to the team you wanna go, Ive been through 3 teams bc im tryna get into the knicks.

Drafted by the wolves, ask to go to the knicks, instead got sent to the warriors, ask them to trade me to knicks, they trade me to the bucks. . .
mad.gif
I picked the Jazz as my 3rd most interested team and I was sent there. But they were also interested in me also. I tried to do the same with the Bulls but got injured and no team wanted me.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

mad.gif
I picked the Jazz as my 3rd most interested team and I was sent there. But they were also interested in me also. I tried to do the same with the Bulls but got injured and no team wanted me.

Yea but it was your third choice.....let it be your first choice,,,,it wont happen, when i ask for a trade, i just do it as a first choice and thats it, dont put nothing for 2nd or 3rd, and still they dont give me what i want. and easier way to get them to trade you faster is during the press, answer with arragonce and your out the team in the next game 
laugh.gif

Why is the AI some much smarter for the other team and not your own team. In My Player the other team steals and deflects every pass but my team is always a second late. My teammates are constantly ruining my assists too. I'll pass to them for a wide open midrange jumper and they'll take a few dripples, drive then do a stepback jumper going into traffic(VC especially)

finished my 1st season yesterday..why after one season after being drafted in the 1st round was i a free agent was given the choice to go back to the grizzlies, clippers, spurs, or bulls of course i went to the bulls and took dengs spot as a 72 overall and hes a 80
eek.gif

Still don't understand why so many people love My Player. 
laugh.gif

Have they completely re-vamped it from last year? I got pretty bored after a while with it and didn't really pay attention to what they did to it for 2k11.

Back
Top Bottom