NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Why is the AI some much smarter for the other team and not your own team. In My Player the other team steals and deflects every pass but my team is always a second late. My teammates are constantly ruining my assists too. I'll pass to them for a wide open midrange jumper and they'll take a few dripples, drive then do a stepback jumper going into traffic(VC especially)
Man, this irks me too. Also, how is the CPU allowed to do full court passes without getting the ball deflected and I cant?

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Why is the AI some much smarter for the other team and not your own team. In My Player the other team steals and deflects every pass but my team is always a second late. My teammates are constantly ruining my assists too. I'll pass to them for a wide open midrange jumper and they'll take a few dripples, drive then do a stepback jumper going into traffic(VC especially)
Man, this irks me too. Also, how is the CPU allowed to do full court passes without getting the ball deflected and I cant?

ohwell.gif
This.

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

finished my 1st season yesterday..why after one season after being drafted in the 1st round was i a free agent was given the choice to go back to the grizzlies, clippers, spurs, or bulls of course i went to the bulls and took dengs spot as a 72 overall and hes a 80
eek.gif

Damn son, u played 82 already?

Eff this game....how are there NO charges and passes are intercepted ALL the time.... realistic my butt....

Has anyone received the signature shoe contract yet?
So far i've only been given the Jordan Brand Endorsement, and a JB billboard with my face on it.
Also, does anyone else get a message in My Player saying the coach might be coming to
you for input on trades, does it ever happen?

Hell yea! I hate that there are no charges drawn by me or my team. I be on perfect form, out of the restricted area and its always a blocking foul. Not cool.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Has anyone received the signature shoe contract yet?
So far i've only been given the Jordan Brand Endorsement, and a JB billboard with my face on it.
Also, does anyone else get a message in My Player saying the coach might be coming to
you for input on trades, does it ever happen?

They asked me about input on trade.. but its not like anything happened about it

I mean don't get me wrong I love the game, but how'd they give it a 9.5.... I haven't seen a single charge yet. And the steals in the pass lanes are just a tad OD IMO. Too many missed layups as well, but that happens EVERY year. Oh and how come when I don't move the left stick my player just starts dribbling all over the place backwards?

Just played my boy with the 95-96 Super Sonics. He rolled with the 94-95 Knicks. I lost

Kemp didn't show up or show out at all
30t6p3b.gif

The Glove is a BEAST though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

finished my 1st season yesterday..why after one season after being drafted in the 1st round was i a free agent was given the choice to go back to the grizzlies, clippers, spurs, or bulls of course i went to the bulls and took dengs spot as a 72 overall and hes a 80
eek.gif

yeah i only played key games and simmed the rest

I need tips on how to make easy putbacks and shots tqken close to the post... Like 80 percent of the time my player shoots it too hard and it circles around the rim and out.. Drives me nuts... Do i just hold the shot stik towards the basket or do i have to hold it a certain time like a jumpshot. Also, how accurate is the jumpshot feedback ?? Sometimes i make shots when it's red and it seems like i miss 50 percent of the time when it's green......

I need tips on how to make easy putbacks and shots tqken close to the post... Like 80 percent of the time my player shoots it too hard and it circles around the rim and out.. Drives me nuts... Do i just hold the shot stik towards the basket or do i have to hold it a certain time like a jumpshot. Also, how accurate is the jumpshot feedback ?? Sometimes i make shots when it's red and it seems like i miss 50 percent of the time when it's green......

mad.gif

I wish you could know what the tasks for the upcoming game are
so I can decide what shoes to wear, I hate wearing my 3 point shoes
then finding out I need to focus on something else

i played with Jordan last night against the New Age Lakers

Michael Jordan 9-24 from the field. needless to say I lost by like 7 points

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

eek.gif

yeah i only played key games and simmed the rest

For what system? cuz for the 360, theres achievements for win rookie of the yr, win MVP of the yr etc etc, so did u get these achievements? cuz when you sim games, your point average goes way down and lose starting spots and more. i simmed one game but after seeing my average drop, i wont do it anymore.

Tyreke Evans gets it in, that euro step is deadly
just dropped 47 online and hit the shot at the buzzer in ot for the win
pimp.gif

I cannot stand being on the wizards, I just finished the summer circuit and john wall never passes the ball! Either does nick young, these bums stay taking fade away defended jumpers every time. Plus they keep putting me at the 2 and I'm a 5'9 point guard!!!

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Tyreke Evans gets it in, that euro step is deadly
just dropped 47 online and hit the shot at the buzzer in ot for the win
pimp.gif

You know I don't believe you right
laugh.gif

whats up with the hesitations under the hoop?? i swear, i pass it to a wide open big man and i gotta press shoot/flick the shot stick hella times before they get the shot/layup up. and by that times theres already a defender that either blocks or makes me miss. SMH!

whats up with the hesitations under the hoop?? i swear, i pass it to a wide open big man and i gotta press shoot/flick the shot stick hella times before they get the shot/layup up. and by that times theres already a defender that either blocks or makes me miss. SMH!

I'm still trying to find a way to fix the type 3 problem I'm having

It's crazy cuz I don't have problem getting games online with no other game but the one I really want to play Smh

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

got the same problem. Don't know whats up with it though

Back
Top Bottom