NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

So far i have only played Myplayer, I got drafted to Memphis very last pick of the 1st round,
i played pretty much the whole season with them until the all star break, i requested a trade and my top teams where Lakers, Hawks, Knicks, and they traded me to Houston....

I actually started soon as i got to Houston and Kevin Martin moved to the bench. Im in the playoffs right now, up 3-1 on Denver in the first round.
im avg 22ppg, 5 reb, 5 ast, in the playoffs

Only thing i dislike is that it seems like the guys on my team miss CONSTANT open shots, like i know Kevin Martin and Aaron Brooks are $$$ when i play against them.... but now they miss ******ed open shots.

i love that i really have to improve certain things for my guy to play well, and the things that are low im really bad at. Its fair because i have to really use the points on the right stuff, my mid range is a 86 plus i rock the +4 midrange Jordans ( i forgot which ones they are) ima BEAST from mid.

mannnn is there anyway to make your teammates better on my player mode lol. I'm with New Jersey and everyone is garbage.

Outlaw likes to shoot whenever he touches the ball, Favors is mad weak, and Lopez likes laying the ball up instead of dunking when he's right under the basket which leads to a miss
Harris is the only guy who is consistent. I'm asking for a trade after this season, I just now got the starting spot

Originally Posted by omgitswes

mannnn is there anyway to make your teammates better on my player mode lol. I'm with New Jersey and everyone is garbage.

Outlaw likes to shoot whenever he touches the ball, Favors is mad weak, and Lopez likes laying the ball up instead of dunking when he's right under the basket which leads to a miss
Harris is the only guy who is consistent. I'm asking for a trade after this season, I just now got the starting spot

i dont think so...
it has happened on my current team (Houston) and my former team (Memphis)
i mean literally Aaron Brooks went from avg 24ppg before i got there, to going 2-18 every game with me on the team.
Maybe we can bug 2k on twitter and make them patch that.

Yao is a monster tho... once i get him going he is unstoppable.

did the The Shrug challenge, Jordan hit the the 6th three middle of the 2nd quarter...

drexler had 19 in the 1st half, and he didnt score one point the entire 2nd half, he was just throwing up shots too
laugh.gif

Quick question, do real players get attribute boosts if you equip them with certain Jordans?

I know your My Player character gets attribute boosts by wearing Jordans.

If so.
30t6p3b.gif

I still haven't gotten the game yet
frown.gif
 should have it by Wednesday.

The wait is killing me.

for those of you playing my player what position are you playing and what have been your toughest matchups
SG

Jamal Crawford lit me up something awful
30t6p3b.gif
in both games with the Hawks
Barbosa way too quick for my player, could not stay with him
Ronnie Brewer just could not get a handle on him at all in both games against the bulls

Shut down Roy, and completed my tasks against Kobe, but those three I mentioned are were hard to guard

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

for those of you playing my player what position are you playing and what have been your toughest matchups
SG

30t6p3b.gif
Ronnie Brewer just could not get a handle on him at all in both games against the bulls

Shut down Roy, and completed my tasks against Kobe, but those three I mentioned are were hard to guard

I play for the hawks after being traded twice
laugh.gif
but I'm an athletic pg 6'4, my toughest matchup was dwade he is just as fast as me my guy is a 90 in speed

I'm 30 games in my rating is a 63

how do you eqip your teamates in my player? and are all of you guys "simming" games? or do yall just play that much?

how do you eqip your teamates in my player? and are all of you guys "simming" games? or do yall just play that much?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

SG

30t6p3b.gif

SF

Rudy Gay and Lebron. Most of the time they give me some trouble. I try to stay in front of them but they'll always get past me and go in for a dunk. And they always grab the offensive rebound over me if I don't box them out. They never outscore me but they're that give me the most trouble. Haven't played Durant yet.

Finally getting the hang of this game, scoring much easier.. + I havent been getting disconnected online. When you join a lobby and invite people are those games ranked yet? I know they werent at first. I'm trying to play on Hall of Fame every game but I need my wins to count

Originally Posted by henz0

Finally getting the hang of this game, scoring much easier.. + I havent been getting disconnected online. When you join a lobby and invite people are those games ranked yet? I know they werent at first. I'm trying to play on Hall of Fame every game but I need my wins to count

No i dont think those are ranked. I'm pretty sure 2k made it so that every ranked game had to be a random opponent.

Man Roy Hibbert is defensive beast in this game. In my Pacers association he had 10 point 14 rebounds and 10 blocks against Spurs.

game is dope. i love that i finally get to customize my arena music with the ps3
pimp.gif

playing the association with the Lakers and got a game winner with kob' against utah last night and unlocked the 2s and cp3s

anyone know what to do to unlock other j's?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by henz0

No i dont think those are ranked. I'm pretty sure 2k made it so that every ranked game had to be a random opponent.
30t6p3b.gif
I figured that.. But when you do quick ranked game the difficulty is All Star.. Ah well

why would 2k have a ron artest jersey in avatar market instead of a gasol one? smh. guess im go with the david lee jersey instead...

Can't wait for the NTwitter Fantasy League Draft tonight
smokin.gif
About to clean up and hop online. Damn I'm addicted to My Player

30t6p3b.gif
I was playing the "shootout" challenge, held nique to 20pts thru 4qtrs to only have him get consecutive and1's in the final 20seconds
30t6p3b.gif

I've completed the first 3 Jordan challenges. I believe I held Nique' to 14 points. Jordan had 38pts, 9asts and 6rebs.
The game is getting more controllable by the day. There are times when I make some bad passes, but so do guys in the NBA. Still don't like the bigs making 90% of their postup fadeaway, but oh well it seems like nobody got an answer for it.

I swear the CPU cheats on HOF. Playing the "Bad Boys" Challenge & Detroit is giving me fits!
mad.gif

Full Court Passes
Laimbeer Automatic from 3
Passes into Congested Lanes

As soon as 4th Q hits, It's over for me!
laugh.gif

Also, whenever I play a Quick Game against the Celtics, @%**@@@ Garnett is like JESUS!
30t6p3b.gif

PO

Originally Posted by thachosen123

30t6p3b.gif
I was playing the "shootout" challenge, held nique to 20pts thru 4qtrs to only have him get consecutive and1's in the final 20seconds
30t6p3b.gif

damn .....thats the 1st & only challenge i did double up on him & let doc,or moses go off they arent gonna outscore mj & win trust me

Back
Top Bottom