NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Just completed my sweep of the Lakers in the 91 finals challenge....Jordan with the buzzer beater FTW
pimp.gif

wow i'm so pissed off.

after i played a game and got a new career high, my system froze.....

smh

For the Jordan Challenges that involve a series, do you have to play them all at once
or can I play game 1 and then come back to gm 2 another time

if your already a 99 in a particular attribute.. and u wear a shoe that gives a bonus.. do you get over 100 or just stay at 99?

am i the only one to put the 1st 10k skill points into my O and D awareness ? @%%! put me in the have 40s overall but i couldnt shoot worth a damn
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i was trying to get out the west to the east asked for a trade start talking crazy in the post game got shiped out after the 1st time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they sent my !+% to the jazz
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

For the Jordan Challenges that involve a series, do you have to play them all at once
or can I play game 1 and then come back to gm 2 another time
you can play 1 game and play the rest later

laugh.gif
So I just made the Miami Heat roster...and I'm getting off the bus with my clean cut suit.....and a NBA head band..

I run the top ps3 2k league and have been doin so since 2k10 (look it up RTTF is my league). I need 3-4 replacements we are in the middle of a season already. We are a true sim league no cheesers here. Im looking for active sim mature players. If you are dead serious about joining please come to our league chat @ www.rttf2k10.webs.com

pickin it up this weekend

they should have added p diddy - "saga continues" to the soundtrack
pimp.gif

just dropped 57 points with my player on the lakers....man playing the lakers was tough...I tried to run man to man but gasol and bynum was killing us...so I switched to a 2-3 zone and shut them fools down

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
So I just made the Miami Heat roster...and I'm getting off the bus with my clean cut suit.....and a NBA head band..

laugh.gif
 I made the Heat too 
pimp.gif

img0345q.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My Miami Heat Player Exclusive XIII's 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I made the Heat too 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My Miami Heat Player Exclusive XIII's 
laugh.gif
You should keep it like the GR like EJ
1gnbwo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom