NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by Mister916

Its nothing special but they looked great with the Heat uniform.

Ah yeah, I was rocking them in that color way at first, but then I tried to "freak em" and have a special colorway.
I wish I could make the all star colorway 
ohwell.gif

air-jordan-13-og-playoff.jpg

but 2k doesn't let you have that much control over where you want the colors specifically 
frown.gif

I just unlocked the 1's, 6's, 18's, and 15's today. I'm trying to getthe 14's and the 12's so I can make the last shots and the playoff 12's 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
So I just made the Miami Heat roster...and I'm getting off the bus with my clean cut suit.....and a NBA head band..

laugh.gif
 I made the Heat too 
pimp.gif

img0345q.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My Miami Heat Player Exclusive XIII's 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
 @ those kicks.

2k really @$#** ups kicks and accessories.

Its nothing special but they looked great with the Heat uniform.

Ah yeah, I was rocking them in that color way at first, but then I tried to "freak em" and have a special colorway.
I wish I could make the all star colorway 
ohwell.gif

but 2k doesn't let you have that much control over where you want the colors specifically 
frown.gif

I just unlocked the 1's, 6's, 18's, and 15's today. I'm trying to getthe 14's and the 12's so I can make the last shots and the playoff 12's 
smokin.gif
I'm waiting for the 12's also. Trying to make the white/red ones. Too bad my player won't be able to wear them since he's in Utah.

laugh.gif
 @ those XIII's with the ankle socks. I wish 2k would fix the colorway problem though, but I guess we can hope for it in 2k12.
ohwell.gif

Anybody been playing with the Clippers? I'm trying to find another team to master on the game.

The only teams I've really been playing with are the Grizz, Nuggets, Wizards and Heat.

And whoever want to play online, my PSN is bhzmafia14. I still have yet to play online yet though. 
laugh.gif
 Just mainly against the computer and a bunch of guys at school.

Finally copping game tomorrow. Time to shelf up NCAA 2011
roll.gif

Yo Steeg make sure the Sixers are still available for you league

Just beat the Celtics Jordan Challenge..

Had 83 points..6 assists and went 19-21 from the line..

Outscored the Celtics by myself too..2-3 zone is vicious in this game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Post your My Player? 
nerd.gif

Aquas
smokin.gif
bastard
laugh.gif
 those are looking good 
smokin.gif

But why are you wearing aquas if you play for the rockets? why not just wear the bred colorway? or a red combo colorway?

I think I am going to restart my player. I want to be taller 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Just unlocked the 11's and have the 12's and 13's left to go! Mostly been playing Legend with Jordan on the Bobcats. They traded Augustine and Kwame for Will Bynum. F'n Shaun Livingston is a black hole, wish he'd break his leg in the game! Hahaha. I keep requesting a trade to mix it up but no success.

^ Don't judge me : lol dropped 37 points and 9 rebounds on the Blazers to give us a 9 game winning streak and unlocked the VI
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
So I just made the Miami Heat roster...and I'm getting off the bus with my clean cut suit.....and a NBA head band..

laugh.gif
 I made the Heat too 
pimp.gif

img0345q.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My Miami Heat Player Exclusive XIII's 
laugh.gif
Those look exactly like the chutney xiii's

finally got traded to the Lakers from the Warriors 30 games in... starting guard. Quite a surprise to get my team preference, (1st choice) considering I answered arrogantly at all the press conferences. very surprising to see kobe pass the ball a lot to me. definitely not complaining about that!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

finally got the JB contract, too.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

just dropped 57 points with my player on the lakers....man playing the lakers was tough...I tried to run man to man but gasol and bynum was killing us...so I switched to a 2-3 zone and shut them fools down

are u a pg? that was the onlly time i was able to call play? ...
how do u make the teammate u pass it to shoot on command?  

Post your My Player? 
nerd.gif

here's me lettin my man go by and dunkin on sandiata gaines ol ball hoggin A!!!

and here's me and the rest of my team gettin whammed on lolol

Back
Top Bottom