NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

^Suns IX?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

just dropped 57 points with my player on the lakers....man playing the lakers was tough...I tried to run man to man but gasol and bynum was killing us...so I switched to a 2-3 zone and shut them fools down

are u a pg? that was the onlly time i was able to call play? ...
how do u make the teammate u pass it to shoot on command?  

Yeah you have to be the pg to call plays, don't know how to make them shoot on command they normally shoot if they're open

Finally going to pick up my copy after work today 
pimp.gif
  Comcast is coming out to install my cable and internet at the new spot today as well 
pimp.gif

Question. My Player is a 6'6 SG and I find he picks up his dribble too much especially driving to the hole after any kind of contact. Should i be putting points in ball handling or is that a strength attribute?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For those of you that think I am bs-ing you when it comes to the piss poor job 2K does with their rosters and why MANY of you are having issues when playing against the CPU and how they are performing, read this - http://thereal2kinsider.b...-2ks-tendencies-and.html

Is that your blog? Thanx for that post, it really helped me understand the illogical things that happen throughout a game. Why guys dont roll to the bucket, why Ryan Hollins will stand at the 3 point line in a 3point stance for 10seconds.

So is there a patch for this? Or a completely new roster update brewing from this guy? I believe you made a roster update, I just need to go through the thread and find it.

That is Rashidi's Blog. He routinely posts his rosters on 2K SHare. The info is on his blog. There is no patch, 2K just doesn't care since most people don't care. It really bothers me that a company that is so sim doesn't monitor their roster makers with a tighter eye.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Just found out how to do this spin move with Pau.. 
laugh.gif
 ..don't remember doin this in 2k10 ..
http://community.2ksports.com/community/media/viewer.cfm?mediaid=2810128

That spin could be crucial. I wonder what other bigs have good enough footwork to do that, because I never play with the Lakers
Also how long of periods are you guys playing to be racking up that many points.  I'm only playing 5 and neither teams are scoring 57 points let alone one player

That is Rashidi's Blog. He routinely posts his rosters on 2K SHare. The info is on his blog. There is no patch, 2K just doesn't care since most people don't care. It really bothers me that a company that is so sim doesn't monitor their roster makers with a tighter eye.

Ook, cool. Yea Im often frustrated. I was playing with this Knicks this week on Hall of Fame, and there was mad dysfunction on the floor and I couldnt understand why. We could really run properly, despite being a D'antoni team, it was confusing. I know we shouldn;t want everything single thing to be perfect. But now that theyve made this game much more team basketball, I really need the role players to play their proper $%@+!@# role.

How do you properly unlock the J's in this? I been playing offline multiplayer and I've unlocked a few good ones but is this the only way? And the Jordan challenge?

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Has anybody been successful at taking a charge?
Nah man #!*$ has me
mad.gif

No matter how long I am set for, how good of a position I'm in, I haven't once been able to get the call.

And honestly the pass deflections are a little OD in some cases. I love the fact that they fixed this aspect of the game immensely, but there are times where my teammate beat his man cutting to the basket, the defenders head is completely turned (not to mention is trailing his guy) yet still gets a hand on it. Its not too much of an issue, but I've noticed in certain case where a pass that should have been easily completed is turned over instead.

Overall I cant complain, after 10 days of having this game I havent touched any mode besides My Player and practice. One of/If not the best basketball game I've played.

is there any way to fix this like 2k share roster or just manually?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Just found out how to do this spin move with Pau.. 
laugh.gif
 ..don't remember doin this in 2k10 ..
http://community.2ksports.com/community/media/viewer.cfm?mediaid=2810128

That spin could be crucial. I wonder what other bigs have good enough footwork to do that, because I never play with the Lakers
Also how long of periods are you guys playing to be racking up that many points.  I'm only playing 5 and neither teams are scoring 57 points let alone one player

Amare 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Download his rosters from 2K SHare. His gametag is in the blog link
i looked but is not there yet i guess....
mad.gif
Dammm my player mode isnt working now, last time i saved was during a game now whenever i try to load it the screen turns blank after it tells me to pres x to continue to the game..

I'm getting so frustrated with My Player mode. I feel like I'm the only one on my team that can score. I play on the Magic and I'll have Lewis wide open on the wing and he'll miss the shot. Vince Carter is a ball hog and misses all his shots. The only saving grace is my guy and Howard. Right now our record is 36-17 in 2nd place in our conference. I play on superstar, 10 minute quarters.

Back
Top Bottom