NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by RoOk

Where can i find the best rosters for PS3?

I want guys like Ebanks, Lance Stehpenson, Character, and so on.

Btw, started a Association with the GSWarriors
pimp.gif

If anybody's having trouble with Currys shot, his shot isn't what it is, its really kelenna azubuike

Actually, Curry's jumper is j.j redick's. I use the Dubs as well.

Second Round Playoffs.
Game 4.
Up 3-0 games.
4th quarter.
35 seconds left.
Up 20+ points.
My team is on defense.
Tony Parker has the ball.
I'm guarding him.
He drives and I foul him.
I get injured (bruised sternum).

Now I have a choice to either :
1 - play through with injury and heal in 13 days or
2 - sit out and heal in 6 days.

13 days is a lot of games...
But I also don't wanna take 6 days off because I wanna be perfect in the playoffs.

What would you do???

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

pimp.gif

If anybody's having trouble with Currys shot, his shot isn't what it is, its really kelenna azubuike

Actually, Curry's jumper is j.j redick's. I use the Dubs as well.
Yeah i knew that. He has JJ's but thats not the correct shot from last years game when he had his own sig shot. Idk why 2k took it out of the game.

But heads on 2k say Buike's sig shot is really Currys

Rashidi is putting in my dunk edits with his roster.

You can downlowd DeuceDiggla's roster for 360. He has my dunk edits along with Nogster's touches tendency fixes. But the ratings weren't touched (which I am not a fan of). So I wouild use Rashidi whenever he is done

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

pimp.gif

No, Curry actually changed his jumper during the summer and thats why they took it out. It's more of j.j and buike combined imo. Actually, Curry's jumper is j.j redick's. I use the Dubs as well.
Yeah i knew that. He has JJ's but thats not the correct shot from last years game when he had his own sig shot. Idk why 2k took it out of the game.

But heads on 2k say Buike's sig shot is really Currys

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

hey how did it go when u guys chose 5 players for your team to go after? did u get any of the guys?

Im on the bulls and I want Joakim and boozer gone!!!!!

THIS GAME IS FUN AS *#+#!!!!
NONE of this occurred for me...that sucks.

got rid of sandiata gaines black hole self so im good.  

Everytime I play online people some how always steal the ball from me when im bringing it up court.

Their Point Guard leans on mine and then just pokes the ball away. That never happens for me. Whenever i try to press the guard bringing up the ball, I'm never able to get a steal.

However, this just happen to me 5x in the first half against some scrub with the Blazers. Anybody care to explain the mechanics behind stealing the ball when a player is bringing the ball up the court?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

hey how did it go when u guys chose 5 players for your team to go after? did u get any of the guys?

Im on the bulls and I want Joakim and boozer gone!!!!!

THIS GAME IS FUN AS *#+#!!!!

they didn't get any of the guys i asked for, I'm with the warriors and our post sucks. Dudes like yi jianlian and hasheem thabeet be scoring on us like crazy...i'm still hoping they trade monta ellis for like joakim noah or KG

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by washanobotit

^^ They aint gon trade Monta
laugh.gif

Word
laugh.gif
I asked management for Iggy. We need a SF bad. Shane Battier is trash
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Monta leads my league in scoring
eek.gif
just beating out Melo. they not trading him. I got drafted by the bulls and I think they bout to dead Loul Deng after i take his spot....

^Monta is leading the league in scoring in mine too. Sin is dropping 34 a night
eek.gif
eek.gif
I held him to 16 though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

So um...how do I change the difficulty on MyPlayer mode? +*+ is starting to frustrate me...

It's Settings you go to and you can make the adjustment there.  I'm on Superstar now and it's kind of interesting.  I may go down to All-Star.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Try HoosierDaddy2442
[font=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Weird i downloaded but still everything is the same. Ewing JR still has the highest touch rating for Knicks?

In my GSW franchise, I'm thinking of shipping Monta to Toronto for Derozen & a 1st rounder. Good deal?

I made Curry into my "star" role and i like Ellis and all but Demar has the potential to be the best player on the game (& i mean that 110%)

In my GSW franchise, I'm thinking of shipping Monta to Toronto for Derozen & a 1st rounder. Good deal?

I made Curry into my "star" role and i like Ellis and all but Demar has the potential to be the best player on the game (& i mean that 110%)

DO IT - cue ben stiller gifderozen is straight nast on 2k11 him & curry
pimp.gif
& his 3 aint that bad either

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I cant seem to get fluid crossover moves to the basket. The defender always bumps me and restarts my motion.

It depends on the speed/ball handling skills....what you do is if the first crossover doesn't work hit him with a spin....so start out your crossover leading to the right or left then hit them with a behind the back or spin...or even another crossover

Back
Top Bottom