NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by DR813

how do you make those highlight videos?
  If it's in My Player, after the play, go to replay and rewind until the part you want recorded. Press PLAY and stop it when you want the highlight to end. Click LS (360) and it will upload to 2ksports (Takes a while, depending on how long (II) the video is). In a regular game, after the game, go to highlights and do basically the same thing. 

ok cool. thanks

^^ i dont think ur putting up enough numbers.. im a pg with 5min quarters doin 19ppg 5apg 2rpg...i had a 4 game streak of 44, 38, 31 and 18 but on a last sec game winner.. and i got my jordan sig after that last game 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

how the hell are yall in the 90's ratings with MyPlayer??? im like 35 games in.... and I haven't broke 50 yet!
laugh.gif

And I always get A-A+ teammate grades and I average 24pts a game on 5 min qrts!... with the HEAT!

Really depends on what you use your skill points on sir. Putting all your sp in off/def awr, ball handle will raise it up fast.

i just started the association and its 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Got the kings into the playoffs, with two First round picks from the 2 worst teams in the league 
pimp.gif

Just got crafted #16 hr the Celtics.. I'm a little mad the Knicks didn't have any first round pics.. I know where I'm signing if I become a fee agent.. My Player mode has Def been
pimp.gif
though.

Originally Posted by washanobotit

^^ i dont think ur putting up enough numbers.. im a pg with 5min quarters doin 19ppg 5apg 2rpg...i had a 4 game streak of 44, 38, 31 and 18 but on a last sec game winner.. and i got my jordan sig after that last game 
I'm winding down the regular season putting up good numbers. I average 25 ppg 5 reb 2 ast a game but have games where I'll put up anything from 30-45 points and still haven't gotten my sig shoe yet. I'm starting to believe it's because I'm wearing Adidas or the endorsements pop very randomly.

What level are you guys playing My Player on?  I'm playing on Superstar and I'm trying to understand how are some of you dropping so many points in 5 minute quarters 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Gt : phenomkickz09 add me so i can show you the Laker Show

Ill play you later today if you're up for it. I have yet not lost to anybody using the lakers and just earlier today i beat 3 people trying to use the lakers online with the warriors so Let's run.

Went back to 10 minute qtrs it feels more real...got wade and bron averaging 20 a game...bron is a walking double double he pisses me off because he likes to pass a lot dude be messing my assist up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

What level are you guys playing My Player on?  I'm playing on Superstar and I'm trying to understand how are some of you dropping so many points in 5 minute quarters 
eek.gif

I play on all-star sim seems like the best difficulty to play on

unlocked last of the 40 jordans after a game, already had the XIs for a couple games so it wasnt a big deal really. went to up some attributes and after i did that i got my sig jordan. lets see what this 99 mid range is about! and we got the 1 spot in the west by .5 a game on the fake show!

I need to share this with y'all. Now I'm no means a pro at this game. Was playing a game on XBL last night. I was the Thunder and the other guy was the Heat. I was losing by 30 points in the 2nd quarter. I slowly made a comeback. With 1:30 left in the 4th quarter, I was up 3, and then it happens my XBox freezes. Try to turn it off and back on. Turns out I have the red rings. :-(

Originally Posted by macnificent7

I need to share this with y'all. Now I'm no means a pro at this game. Was playing a game on XBL last night. I was the Thunder and the other guy was the Heat. I was losing by 30 points in the 2nd quarter. I slowly made a comeback. With 1:30 left in the 4th quarter, I was up 3, and then it happens my XBox freezes. Try to turn it off and back on. Turns out I have the red rings. :-(

GET A PS3 problem solved>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

thank me later

First ESPN magazine cover. 
pimp.gif

Also leading the Rookie Report.

I dont know if I should demand a trade from the Mavs...I'm averaging 17ppg, but thats cause my first 10 or so games were low scoring, ive been averaging 25+ past few games. Im not liking the Mavs too much, its hard to get assists, but as a team were 18-8 second place in the West.

Im thinking whether or not i should resign with the magic after the season.. Dwight and Bass are both great on the boards and finish my assists.. but Rashard and VC ruin everything i throw to them.. I would def have to get to a team with good Bigs and Wings

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

what's the best strategy to optimize the most amount of pts and make yourself better in My Player mode?
Move around without the ball in attempt to get open.   Come off screens clean, crash the boards, take good shots, and if there's an open man get him the ball for the basket. 

This game
mad.gif

Myplayer mode is given me fits. Tried 3 times now after my Denver game and it freezes everytime.
edit: 4th time isn't a charm either. Is it my game or just my player mode?

any word on the patch for my player.... when is it dropping
i havent played myplayer in over a week and its pissing me off lol

Back
Top Bottom