NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

Anybody else having problems with myplayer mode completely freezing on the loading screen when returning to the home screen after finishing a nba game? I have a ps3 btw
yeah i'm having a similar problem. I started playing a game against the bulls on tuesday and I saved it at the beginning of the 2nd quarter. when I went to it today to finish the game, it just shows a black screen. i turned off my ps3 and started it back up and the same thing happens. It's a shame because I was making so much progress. all that hard work gone. and I don't feel like starting a new one oh well I guess I'm stuck playing association mode unless I could get it back
nerd.gif

^ Same thing happened to me. I got xbox 360 btw. From 2k10 I've learned it's best to have a backup saved just in case things like this happen.

^ its a problem that happens when trying to save and finish a game...people on OS have a whole thread on it

basically if you start a game either finish it or start it over, but never save mid way through. it sucks but its the only way to avoid "the black screen"

Originally Posted by FEETure

^ its a problem that happens when trying to save and finish a game...people on OS have a whole thread on it

basically if you start a game either finish it or start it over, but never save mid way through. it sucks but its the only way to avoid "the black screen"
damn that sucks. I definately learned my lesson. I'm never doing that again. I hope they fix that problem

Has anyone noticed that Kevin Harlan sometimes refers to a player with the last name Thomas as Isaiah Thomas
i've heard it twice already playing with Tyrus Thomas and Kurt Thomas

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by FEETure

damn that sucks. I definately learned my lesson. I'm never doing that again. I hope they fix that problem

Yeah, it's #*!#%$@@.  It's frustrating especially if your player just finished with an awesome game.  I hope it gets patched soon
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Has anyone noticed that Kevin Harlan sometimes refers to a player with the last name Thomas as Isaiah Thomas
i've heard it twice already playing with Tyrus Thomas and Kurt Thomas

laugh.gif
Yup and he also say your 3point% when you dunk....I also noticed that when I do a powerful windmill dunk it doesn't count the ball bounces out of bounds after it goes through the rim

havent had that problem servedchilled...but clark kellogg is a striaght hater

i lead the league in scoring- "hes not a prolific scorer; hes not know for his scoring; wont keep defenses up..."
im 12th on the FT% list (89%)- " good foul since hes not good from the line"

Or my personal favorite- "he'll probably never be a star"...fam im already a star word to kobe, bron, KD, wade and ellis chasing me on the scoring list.

Man i finally dunked on my player and landed on Mike Bibbys foot. Fool was standing below the basket. Now i can finally take the starting job.

Finally getting into the swing of things with My Player on the Nets and after successfully injuring Vince Carter & D Wade in the early parts of the season I go down for several weeks with a severe ankle sprain off of a rebound attempt
laugh.gif

That fool Devin Harris needs to be traded or I'm just going to demand one. It's obvious that if they run me at the Point we'll do fairly well dealing with the amount of garbage on the team but instead they run me at the 2 a lot and Harris just runs around until he can find himself a shot.

Our front court is pitiful too. Antawn Jamison was doing whatever and whenever against us including hitting a game winning 3 after I tied it up & the Hawks smashed us with no kind of rubber bruh
30t6p3b.gif

Im madly in love with MyPlayer. lol
I play with the Utah Jazz. D-Will and Al Jefferson are blessings to my life.
Only 12 games in the season.
My team is 11-1 (only lost a game because I got injuried shooting a jumpshot against the thunder and had to sit)
Im a SG (shooting guard)
Overall is 51
Had games scoring 58, 60, and 62. many 40+ point games. I average 41.1
I average about 6.2 rebs, 3 assist and 1 block a game.
Beat the Heat and held bron to 11 points and Wade to like 16... they were a tad easy honestly.
Im kinda mad that lebron shot better for 3 then from anywhere else.... his 3 game is wack.
I have about 3-4 until I play the Lakers... I have 19,633 skill points saved up. Im gonna save all of them up until I play the Lakers. I should have well over 20,000 skill points.
I play on 12 minute quarters.
I got player of the week.
I've unlocked every team jordan. I need the XI, III, II, I, XII, VI, V, IV, and some others. lol only need sigs.
I currently wear the 8's.
I dont start tho, some how Raja Bell still starts, Im almost over him in minutes, I guess thats when ill start.
I got to jordan invite like 3-4 games in the game, i got a billboard, and a si mag cover. Just waiting on the shoe.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Man, I'm terrible at this game
30t6p3b.gif

Man i was to for a while man. But i started to slow down and just settle down the pace

i have a question? does unlocking the jordan shoes give you the ability of what the description says like +3 blocks(gives you better chance to block shots??

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

i have a question? does unlocking the jordan shoes give you the ability of what the description says like +3 blocks(gives you better chance to block shots??

laugh.gif
yes, why else what it have the description?

I haven't tried My Player yet but looking at everybody's stats it seems like it's way to easy again like last year...smh

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

Back
Top Bottom