NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

my team could NOT stop kevin durant...dude straight killed us (lakers)

2nd quarter i had already given up
30t6p3b.gif
...i wish i could have been on him

My player froze! Can't believe this. I saved and quit during a game. Now it freezes my whole system up whenever I try and load that game back up.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

O
Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I remember someone in here saying that in My Player, they were shook so bad by John Wall that they had to set their controller down.

Well last night I was guarding Westbrook as he was coming up the floor and with the simplest crossover he made my dude fall on his damn back near the sideline. I had never seen anything like that in the game up until that point.

I simply just changed the channel
30t6p3b.gif

That was me
laugh.gif
Made me drop my controller. The other day Westbrook gave Yao a face full of penis. I turned off my 360 and drove around for an hour
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Homie said drove around for an hour
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
drove around for a full hour?
Son had to get his mind right.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't win consistently with MyPlayer, maybe it's because I'm on the Warriors, but some players take the worst shots. I get Amundson making a spin move and shooting a 17 footer
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I've already had like 3 coaching changes.
laugh.gif

I finally decided to start my My Player..... I'm like 5 games in to the season and got my JB contract
pimp.gif
and demanded a trade
laugh.gif

Anyways, how do you sim games?????

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

My player froze! Can't believe this. I saved and quit during a game. Now it freezes my whole system up whenever I try and load that game back up.
RIP
frown.gif

dont ever save and quit in the middle of a game my dude...how far were you in?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

yea you can sim you just have to start the game pause it hit quit the go down to sim to end
Ohh I see, nevermind then. I already figured that out and I see no benefit in doin that. Thanks though.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at people STILL saving in the middle of a game, even with all the warnings/horror stories that have been put out about doing this.

As long as you dont save your MP during a timeout you should be good.

man I swear I cant get a single game online without the servers crashing even after the ps3 patch.....tried to play 3 games...each I was winning and poof the connection is gone

Louis Williams was giving me buckets. I was appalled, the only thing stopping him was him getting injured as he went for a layup. 3 game losing streak and the pacers are pissing me off. Danny Granger is a goddamn chucker. SMh at this dude

I finally got to play the game over the weekend and the game is
pimp.gif

I'm still trying to deprogram myself from previous 2k game in terms of the passing.

CPU defenders deflect passes like nothing; I had 28 turnovers the first game I played.
laugh.gif

I'm still getting the hang of the Isomotion controls; I'm practicing trying to get beastly with the sticks like Keith.

One thing that bugs me though is that the directional passing is absolutely abysmal.

I'll have a teammate right next to me and try to pass it to him and dude would pass it to someone else across the court, which usually results in a turnover.

Icon and Total Control Passing are a must when playing this game.

laugh.gif
@ the way he's just stalking the court
dude looks like he enjoys the post up a little too much
the fear on AB's face
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom