NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

mad.gif

Can't stand them damn cheesers online.

Hitting the pause button over and over after shots, replaying their dunks over and over, cherry picking, pump faking repeatedly to get you to jump so they can jump into you for the foul. It's pretty ridiculous. They need to take that out of the game some people abuse it way too much.

With all the reviews this is getting it is making me wanna go out and buy this...So is the my player thing pretty fun? Is there a lot of detail that goes into like like in Road To The Show for MLB 10?

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

mad.gif

Hitting the pause button over and over after shots, replaying their dunks over and over, cherry picking, pump faking repeatedly to get you to jump so they can jump into you for the foul. It's pretty ridiculous. They need to take that out of the game some people abuse it way too much.
that is the worse video games just more fun against the computer than online... cheesing at all time high with this game especially with the reach in fouls DEy do not call on when it ainT on simulation

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

mad.gif

that is the worse video games just more fun against the computer than online... cheesing at all time high with this game especially with the reach in fouls DEy do not call on when it ainT on simulation

one guy did that pause and show replay crap on me....I did that $+#$ 20 times to him to let him know I will ruin this damn match...bet he aint do it any more
laugh.gif

People really pause the game and show replays? If that #**+ happened to me, I'm turning the system off.

Also, I didn't know Chris Duhon can block Jason Kidd in real life? heck why is EVERYONE able to block?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

People really pause the game and show replays? If that +*@+ happened to me, I'm turning the system off.

Also, I didn't know Chris Duhon can block Jason Kidd in real life? heck why is EVERYONE able to block?

yup the dumbest #%!% ever you shouldn't be able to pause and show replays

People really pause the game and show replays? If that #**+ happened to me, I'm turning the system off.

I was playing in my league the other day and Westbrook blocked Andrew Bynum like it was nothing
30t6p3b.gif

Professor is in the game. Codes are above. He is Grayson Boucher on the 2k Sports team

• Play as rookie Michael Jordan (MJ: Creating A Legend)
    Enter "icanbe23" as a code to unlock MJ: Creating A Legend, which allows you to play as rookie Michael Jordan. He starts off with 79 overall, 10,000 skill points, and 10 drills. Note: You can do Create A Legend mode without completing the Jordan Challenges by using this code.
    2K Sports team
    Enter "2ksports" as a code to unlock the 2K Sports team.
    2K Sports China team
    Enter "2kchina" as a code to unlock the 2K Sports China team.
    NBA 2K development team
    Enter "nba2k" as a code to unlock the NBA 2K development team .
    Visual Concepts team
    Enter "vcteam" as a code to unlock the Visual Concepts team.
    ABA ball
    Enter "payrespect" as a code to unlock the ABA ball.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

People really pause the game and show replays? If that +*@+ happened to me, I'm turning the system off.

yup the dumbest #%!% ever you shouldn't be able to pause and show replays
I did that one game because I got posterized by Shannon Brown twice. But the reason I did was because I was pissed at the tough layups with guys in traffic and it went in but when I did that it didn't go in and my guys were up in the shooter's face with hands up and the ball swished in. I swear its not a players game when the cpu deflects the passes like 99.9% of the time, but when I'm controlling my guys on ball defense my teammates don't do squat on defense.

I just played a guy that full court press every possession of mine so I turned the system off.

Man i started new My Player because i was tired of playing PG and choosed SF. It's much better now. I have 93 midrange and mad handles and ok dunk nothing else. Got to get a three point shot.

Back
Top Bottom