NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Started playing on Hall Of Fame with the Jazz. It really isn't THAT hard, it's just that the CPU makes EVERY shot.
30t6p3b.gif

man sometimes when i play one of my friends online i cant see the score or any numbers in the game. its really ridiculous

Finally finished that Debut/63 Celts challenge on my third go around, damn well annoying. Thought I'd unlock the 1's but got the 9's instead.

BUZZER BEATERRRRRR!!!!!! 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
74-73 win over the Spurs. I'm so hype right now. Woke up a few people
laugh.gif
Wasn't sure I got it off, but I did
pimp.gif

m3083646.jpg

m3083606.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister916

Nice stuff.

Only 2 more Jordan Challenges to go.
Same and it's the final two Jordan Challenges, Flu Game & Last Game.

Body slam... Well almost... Haha

and my victory run for eliminating the Hawks from the playoffs

Anybody have any advice to use the Skill Points in my player? If already said, I missed it.

Was 9 games into myplayer, and it kept on freezing and the game was freezing as well, wouldnt even load up the game or freeze when someone would shoot foul shots. Exchanged it with another copy at GameStop, knockin on wood that this one wont mess up.

Duncan is a rebounding monster, playing with the Spurs, I racked up bout 15 boards.

yeah I killed my friend with the Spurs.
Duncan had near about 10 rebounds in the first half. Compared to my friends whole team of 3

Has anyone been able to hold D. Wilkins under 25 points?  That challenge and the Drexler one pisses me off every damn time because they get looks whenever and however they want 
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
*#%!!! I HATE PLAYING ONLINE. CAN"T SHOOT ANYTHING PLAYERS JUST FLOAT IN THE AIR. CAN'T GRAB REBOUNDS FOR +%$$!!!!EVERYTHING IS SO DELAYED *#%
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Has anyone been able to hold D. Wilkins under 25 points?  That challenge and the Drexler one pisses me off every damn time because they get looks whenever and however they want 
mad.gif

adjust the defensive matchup.. put Pip on em or Double Team

I just realized that they didn't give me my ROY trophy in PS3. I won both the MVP and ROY in My Player but only received MVP PS3 trophy.

So it really counts as a loss when ppl quit while your winning online....
eyes.gif

Doesn't even make sense to play ranked games then....

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

wow i got my 2nd myplayer glitch. after a game completes im stuck at the loading,please wait screen
turn auto save off, if you haven't tried that already
turned it off, same result game ends goes to loading please wait and freezes
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Streetballer23

Anybody have any advice to use the Skill Points in my player? If already said, I missed it.

Was 9 games into myplayer, and it kept on freezing and the game was freezing as well, wouldnt even load up the game or freeze when someone would shoot foul shots. Exchanged it with another copy at GameStop, knockin on wood that this one wont mess up.

Duncan is a rebounding monster, playing with the Spurs, I racked up bout 15 boards.

I explained a few pages back how to use your skill points and I would type it all out again, but that was a lot of stuff. Just know your players caps and use your points on the stuff that cost the most.

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

mad.gif

adjust the defensive matchup.. put Pip on em or Double Team

This!!!
Leave Pippen guarding them. Adjust settings to tight and deny ball. 

Let the cpu handle it and it will keep both to under 25 points.
When I did this I think I held them both well under 25.

You won't have to double team them if you do this.

got a triple double on FLU GAME
pimp.gif
i just put jordan at the pf and got about 5 rebounds and got the rest as him playing sg...scoring was the harder part towards the end he kept missing 12 foot jumpers and the announcers kept saying the flu was getting to him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom