NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

The game is $39.99 at Target!
pimp.gif

PO

just really started to do well on my player. Got drafted by The Blazers as a 2 guard. I hate playing next to Brandon Roy. Asked for a trade ASP. Got to the knicks. Haviong fun with them. Too bad i'm still only a 46 rating. Still starting over Azibuke... Love the pick and roll with Amare....

Im a free agent now and I have a choice between the Jazz (we were last in the west last year), Bulls, Heat, and Lakers. Im a SF. I think I want to play for the Bulls since I can contribute more there. But after that horrible season last year i just want to win.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Im a free agent now and I have a choice between the Jazz (we were last in the west last year), Bulls, Heat, and Lakers. Im a SF. I think I want to play for the Bulls since I can contribute more there. But after that horrible season last year i just want to win.

I really enjoyed playing for the bulls. D.Rose & Boozzer and Taj and joakim were easy to play with and helped me pad my assist #s and D.Rose use to create for himself

how long did it take u to become a free agent?

I'm with the warriors now and we're 2 spots out of the playoffs but since i've been traded to them its been a 5 game streak.

Did they ever get any of the guys you requested from management to trade for? I requested all PFs at 1,2,3,4, and 5 stars.

lastly what season you on b?

My player is a PG for the Wizards. Starting, Overall 58 and I stay getting trip dubs lololol

Brandon3000

I played a whole season and at the end i had this selection screen of the teams I could play for and their rosters. I just selected the Bulls.

rented it to see if it was that good, fell in love w it

thought it would go down in price by now but it hasnt =/

will buy very soon

How do I make requests to have the Pistons go after certain players? I'm not sure how to do this..

My 2k Insider said I have the power to request management to do certain trades..but to b realistic..

Anyone that can help me..much appreciated..need to get rid of McGrady

damn my save file got corrupted when i played for the bulls...

anyways myplayer is so intuitive it got me thinking...

how long before theres an actual NBA2K REAL LEAGUE

Imagine MyPlayers all over the country actually training and playing on a team.... having to actually be there for scheduled games.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

How do I make requests to have the Pistons go after certain players? I'm not sure how to do this..

My 2k Insider said I have the power to request management to do certain trades..but to b realistic..

Anyone that can help me..much appreciated..need to get rid of McGrady

It'll come up at random times, you just have to wait. You can only ask for players you want them to trade for, not trade away.

I was the starting PG in OKC, i requested they trade for a good big man(can't remember specifically who). And the trade for Nash and Hedo. So it's not like it'll even do you any good.

But I finally forced a trade (took 3 tries) to NYC, playing with STAT is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Imagine MyPlayers all over the country actually training and playing on a team.... having to actually be there for scheduled games.
pimp.gif
That sounds good, but in reality you know how people get if you've played the pickup games. Dudes just ball hoggin and taking ill-advised shots.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

pimp.gif
That sounds good, but in reality you know how people get if you've played the pickup games. Dudes just ball hoggin and taking ill-advised shots.
laugh.gif

tired.gif
true.

Maybe a coach that could bench his @%+.... offering some type of kickback for playing well... microsoft points... just brainstorming... 2K holla at me!

Ok i Haven't had a bball game since idk 2006? My mom asked me what games I wanted for x-mas and first thing that came to mind was 2k11..........Ive played it with my friends and cant get used to the shot stick is it even worth wasting a x-mas gift the game it self is sick but that is SUCH a big draw back.

Thanks

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Ok i Haven't had a bball game since idk 2006? My mom asked me what games I wanted for x-mas and first thing that came to mind was 2k11..........Ive played it with my friends and cant get used to the shot stick is it even worth wasting a x-mas gift the game it self is sick but that is SUCH a big draw back.

Thanks
You can shoot with X...
laugh.gif

I'm home from school now so I'll be on a lot more. Add me ( psn: bijald0331 )

I'm down for a league or w/e if others are interested.

I know but it only goes in 1/4 of the time i haven't played since like 06 and that's what I'm used to can you change the settings or will the shot not be the same?

Back
Top Bottom